Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > BFP Announcements

Old 06-23-2018, 03:13 PM   #41
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happily Partnered

Thanked 5,231 Times in 959 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Planet Peeps!

My apologies for the logo jumping all over the page today!

No need to private message me with "something is broken"!! If there is a concern, you can post it here

I am working on a few different things today so there will be wonky sizing and/or a small lag while I update and patch some of our databases.

Appreciate you, family!
xox
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 09:17 AM   #42
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 95,654 Times in 22,483 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Date. Debate. Celebrate.

Catchy!!!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 10:47 AM   #43
DapperButch
Roadster Guy

How Do You Identify?:
FTM, Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 26,876 Times in 5,769 Posts
DapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST ReputationDapperButch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post
Date. Debate. Celebrate.

Catchy!!!
Indeed.

Plus, LOVE the new logo! It feels very butch-femme!

Are you educated or indoctrinated?
DapperButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DapperButch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 10:56 AM   #44
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 18,464 Times in 4,427 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Medusa, can we make comments that we like an item or only comments related to planning to buy the item?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Hey Folks-

I hope you'll love the option I just added.

If you have items you'd like to sell, I have just added a gallery here on the Planet that you can treat like eBay for buying and selling!

To sell an item, upload your photo to the correct gallery and use the description box to name your price, shipping methods, and any details that would help folks know more about the item.

I have uploaded an example for you (and yes, I'm really selling that Betsey Johnson necklace if anyone wants it)
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/gall...ry.php?cat=719

To buy an item, you MUST comment on the photo. This will help folks avoid confusion if they see the item is already sold or not.

Once the transaction has completed and the item has been received, you can leave feedback on the photo. The photo can be deleted after feedback is received.

Please bare in mind, as the Admin I can see everything posted so if you leave shitty comments and delete them I will still see them.
Anyone abusing the sales area, not following through with payment, selling broken items and not making it right, or scamming will be banned from that gallery permanently. I am NOT going to spend a lot of time wrangling this area so please do your best to work out your problems if you have them.

This service is completely FREE!

I hope you folks will take advantage of this option and enjoy selling and buying from one another!

Thank you so much!
Angie

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:

nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2018, 10:57 AM   #45
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Boo'd Up with JD

Thanked 42,169 Times in 7,757 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Medusa, can we make comments that we like an item or only comments related to planning to buy the item?
Oh you can totally post if you like something! I'd want to do that myself!
Buy ButchFemmePlanet Merch Here:

Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2018, 01:49 PM   #46
*Anya*

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian non-stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Committed to being good to myself

Thanked 40,803 Times in 7,291 Posts
*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation*Anya* Has the BEST Reputation

You probably are still working on this but just in case: on my iPad, all the threads are very thin and my usual font is very small. To read anything I have to stretch each post out.

I hope that makes sense.

Democracy Dies in Darkness

~Washington Post

"...I'm deeply concerned by recently adopted policies which punish children for their parents’ actions ... The thought that any State would seek to deter parents by inflicting such abuse on children is unconscionable."

UN Human Rights commissioner
*Anya* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to *Anya* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2018, 02:09 PM   #47
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 27,461 Times in 5,256 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Anya* View Post
You probably are still working on this but just in case: on my iPad, all the threads are very thin and my usual font is very small. To read anything I have to stretch each post out.

I hope that makes sense.
I have the same problem on my phone.

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2018, 04:43 PM   #48
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,880 Times in 1,142 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Looking forward to all the changes you have in store for us!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Hey Folks-

Just an update!

I've done some much-needed security updates and thankfully they don't seem to have caused any issues anywhere on the site.

I'll continue to streamline the look of the place and will get our "final" logo and banner up some time soon.
We are definitely seeing some new member signups (exciting!) and our Instagram has almost 450 followers!

I've hit up several members for projects but wanted to share with you some of the things on the menu that will be coming soon:

* A formal welcome-wagon committee with a page devoted to who they are and what they do

* A storefront with products related to the Butch/Femme dynamic, genderqueer, Trans folks, and LGBT history

* A monthly horoscope and tarot section written by members of this site

* A "Meet This Member" section with photos and a mini-interview of a featured member every quarter

* An "About the Admin" page

* A more streamlined Terms of Service section

* A classifieds section for vetted members to advertise their storefronts on Etsy, eBay, etc.

There are a couple of other projects that I will keep under my hat for right now and several more in the making but I wanted to let you folks know the direction we are moving over the next couple of months.

I hope you will find the new features helpful and fun!

I just paid the hosting bill for the next year and am SO excited to see new members arriving every day and old members finding their way back home! The survival of this site depends on your support and it is so important for folks to keep showing up.

Thank you all for your patience during our redecorating!

xoxo,
Angie
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2018, 10:24 AM   #49
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Happily Partnered

Thanked 5,231 Times in 959 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
Looking forward to all the changes you have in store for us!
Slowly working down my list!

It seems like every new feature I want to put in means I have to go back and make a bunch of upgrades or changes to other features! Ahhhh, the tech life! LOLOL

A lot of the projects I am working on are things I have to do in the background so folks won't see movement on some of them for a bit. I am putting some time into our merch store and also working on the advertising page for folks with Etsy shops and such.

I might be able to knock out the "Meet the Admin" page today because it's pretty simple. Not like you folks don't know my big ass by now LOLOL

NOTE: I know a few of you folks are having sizing issues on your mobile devices. I am working on a fix for that but it is definitely going to take some effort. This site was built almost 10 years ago and it's platform is not mobile-friendly. We can get there but it will mean doing a HUGE upgrade to our platform and right now, an upgrade means we'd lose a lot of the customization we have on the site.
I'm researching though and making a list of everything I need to continue to work on so we WILL get the sizing issues hammered out very soon, promise!

Thank you all for your continued patience! This is definitely a work in progress and I appreciate all the feedback!
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post: