Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 04-22-2012, 06:44 AM   #1041
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

Go Phillies !!!! I like the Cards too !!! And the YANKEES!!! I love listening to weekday afternoon games on the radio at work. Time just flies by. It's the Cardinals baseball station that I pick up, the only one I can pick up on my radio. The main reason I like the cards, I know every player. ha
Old 04-22-2012, 07:58 AM   #1042
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:
Estoy recibiendo cómodo con él

Thanked 1,759 Times in 642 Posts
tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

Let's Go Giants!!! Let's Go Giants!!! Let's Go Giants!!!

Just another SF Giants baseball game... TORTURE!!!!!

tazz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 08:09 AM   #1043
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Female/Lesbian/half the athlete I used to be
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,168 Posts
Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

A.J. Burnett pitched 7 shut out inning for the pirates last night. He pitched 3 games in re-hab.

I was horrified in the third inning when he came to bat and squared off to bunt three times (thats how he broke his eye orbit, learning to bat/bunt)
Finally he walked. He recieved a loud ovation from the maybe 10,000 in attendance. It was 42 very cold degrees.

Anyhow, Pirates won, 2-0.

The rubber game today with the cards, and it's 42 right now. The Noreaster is coming with a foot of snow. We should get the game in.

As long as there was coffee in the world, how bad could things be??
Dominique is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 10:20 AM   #1044
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
Let's Go Giants!!! Let's Go Giants!!! Let's Go Giants!!!

Just another SF Giants baseball game... TORTURE!!!!!
I know! yesterday vs. the Mets was a nail biter- with the wrong ending. Felt badly for both Huff & Posey at the end.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 10:40 AM   #1045
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:

tazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputationtazz Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
I know! yesterday vs. the Mets was a nail biter- with the wrong ending. Felt badly for both Huff & Posey at the end.
***and Romo is now the "closer," with Wilson undergoing maybe 2 tommy john surgeries... he will be out for the season. i hope not! he threw out his arm to win the World Series for the SF Giants.

The Following User Says Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 01:31 PM   #1046
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazz View Post
***and Romo is now the "closer," with Wilson undergoing maybe 2 tommy john surgeries... he will be out for the season. i hope not! he threw out his arm to win the World Series for the SF Giants.
I know. Losing the Beard is heartbreaking.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:48 PM   #1047
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

WTF is wrong with the f'n red sox.. -shakes my head- they bring the bats.. they have no bullpen...

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 02:14 PM   #1048
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by -Red-Flag- View Post
WTF is wrong with the f'n red sox.. -shakes my head- they bring the bats.. they have no bullpen...
The problem with the Red Sux is that they're the Red Sux
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #1049
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Dominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST ReputationDominique Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Would you like some cheese for that wine?

Let me see, what's the payroll? Only 147 million....? Looks like you've been out spent this year and might have to compete like small market teams do....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 02:34 PM   #1050
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Oh you two cut deep in my heart... -weeps slowly-

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 04-22-2012, 02:36 PM   #1051
Dominique

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
Dates

Quote:
Oh you two cut deep in my heart... -weeps slowly-
Thanks Red Flag, made me giggle!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dominique For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2012, 08:39 AM   #1052
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums
Default GRRRRRRR..

The Giants are messing-up! Here we go again with an amazing bullpen and no offense to help these guys out!

Why can't we sign some sluggers???!!!

So frustrating to see pitchers like Matt Cain out there pitching his heart out and no run support! And he never says a thing about how he throws damn near perfect games every outing and ends up in with a loss on his record when he earned a damn win!!
Old 05-03-2012, 08:46 AM   #1053
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Atlast...I feel your pain. The Twins keep missing every game by a run. It's truly a love hate relationship I have with my team.

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 05-03-2012, 09:38 AM   #1054
TimilDeeps

How Do You Identify?:
queer fucker
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mine
Relationship Status:
I'm dating myself. It's really working out. I think I'm the one!!!

Thanked 1,471 Times in 445 Posts
TimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST ReputationTimilDeeps Has the BEST Reputation

When did the Orioles get pitching? And why wasn't I notified?

walks off mumbling stupid yankees . . . .
TimilDeeps is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TimilDeeps For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 08:10 AM   #1055
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scuba View Post
Atlast...I feel your pain. The Twins keep missing every game by a run. It's truly a love hate relationship I have with my team.
I so understand! This "one run" miss makes me crazy! Plus, key players for the Giants are out- Huff, Wilson (out for the season), Freddie Sanchez is still out and yesterday, the "Panda" (our best hitter- Pablo Sandoval) went on the DL for up to 6 weeks!

The begining of this season has way sucked so far! But, I am a die-hard SF fan and will keep rooting for my guys. My guess is that I will be rooting for another NL team post-season.... phooey!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 09:55 AM   #1056
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,651 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

I feel for ya AtLast. Your guys have had some unfortunate injuries. At least your team has an excuse.

My Red Sox are relatively healthy and still not pulling it together as a team. Kind of irking me to see Bobby Valentine having his own talk show and doing personal appearances all over the place when he needs to work on getting that team to play and believe in themselves as a team.

Shame to see Rivera out for the season and maybe the end of his career with that acl-meniscus tear. Yanks are getting old and frail - or at least I can hope they are.

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #1057
Reader
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Dyke, Feminist, Contrarian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,229 Times in 586 Posts
Reader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST ReputationReader Has the BEST Reputation

A-Rod drives me crazy....repeatedly strikes out with men on base....can't endure taking balls, or walking.
Reader is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reader For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 08:59 PM   #1058
tazz

How Do You Identify?:
Athlete/tomboi
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, cutie
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLast View Post
I so understand! This "one run" miss makes me crazy! Plus, key players for the Giants are out- Huff, Wilson (out for the season), Freddie Sanchez is still out and yesterday, the "Panda" (our best hitter- Pablo Sandoval) went on the DL for up to 6 weeks!

The begining of this season has way sucked so far! But, I am a die-hard SF fan and will keep rooting for my guys. My guess is that I will be rooting for another NL team post-season.... phooey!
***i'm right there with ya AtLast... i'm a die-hard Giants fan too. breaks my heart to see so many key players on the DL list.
we are now #10 down on the list of teams... 7 games ago we were #2. we are def. making too many errors.

The Following User Says Thank You to tazz For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 09:01 PM   #1059
Hack
Just a guy.

How Do You Identify?:
Just a guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
male
Relationship Status:
Sparkle's consort

Thanked 3,784 Times in 960 Posts
Hack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST ReputationHack Has the BEST Reputation

Mixed bag so far for my Tigers. Won tonight on a walk-off by Peralta. Would love to see Delmon Young cut for being a stupid asshat. Sorry to see one of my favorites, Brandon Inge, released. Hope he can do well in Oakland. Happy to see our pitching staff working out, except Max Scherzer, who I hope pull it together tomorrow.
Hack is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hack For This Useful Post:
Old 05-04-2012, 09:38 PM   #1060
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Padres suck again this yea,,hahahaha !!
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post: