Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > BUTCHFEMMEPLANET.COM NEWS AND INFORMATION > Queerbay - Your ButchFemmePlanet Marketplace!

Old 07-01-2012, 05:17 PM   #41
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Great stuff listed. I'm sure more will come.
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2012, 06:55 PM   #42
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Butch. Lesbian. Dyke. Woman. Female.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Thanked 11,730 Times in 2,432 Posts
Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parker View Post
I have some items I was going to sell on eBay but I am so tired of eBay right now, lol, so I thought maybe someone from my community might want something of mine.

Below is a list of what I have and --> HERE <-- is a link to the pics of everything on my FB (I made a special album just for BFP barter ).

• I have 10 decorative folding knives - each one comes in a plastic display case and there is a picture on each knife and its display case depicting: wolves (I have 2 of these), deer (2), eagles (2), a Native American theme (2), a tractor (1), and a patriotic theme (1). Take one, take a few, take them all - to sell, keep/collect, or give away.
  • I also have a knife with what looks like a dragon skeleton for a handle - it is 9" overall and comes with a plastic display stand.
  • I have 2 bags of diatomeceous earth - each bag is just over 2lbs. I got this to feed my dogs for flea control, but it was difficult feeding it to them since they eat kibble and a couple of them are pretty damn finicky. lol
  • Next is a Champion professional neoprene knee stabilizer with metal hinged bars. It is a XXL that I got from the VA right around the time of my knee surgery last year. It was a size too big for me, but once I took it home and tried to wear it, the VA wouldnt take it back. The hinges are new because I swapped them out when I got the other knee brace.
  • I also have a shirt I designed for a friend for Pride, but I was sent the wrong size - it is a black t-shirt with "Proud to be a Femme" on it in pink lettering. It's a size small, which the site says is a 30" bust and a 25" length.
  • I also have a Mariners Ichiro jersey that I got as a stadium giveaway (SGA) last summer. They gave away XL jerseys to the first 20K (or whatever) fans and then we all stood in line to swap out for different sizes - I got a XXL.

That's all I got - let me know if anything sounds like something you want to trade for something of yours.

Most of the knives are gone - I have 4 left:
  • One of the wolves
  • Both deer
  • The tractor
Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-02-2012, 04:24 AM   #43
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Ok it's time for the morning Barter bump.
Old 07-02-2012, 02:23 PM   #44
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Doing the bump.
Old 07-03-2012, 02:41 AM   #45
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Ok Barter peeps. It's barter time.
Old 07-04-2012, 05:51 AM   #46
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Morning barter bump. Check out what's here!!
Old 07-04-2012, 06:33 AM   #47
mountainbikedyke

How Do You Identify?:
Masculine Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

mountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputationmountainbikedyke Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stuff

I have bartered for years and love it! I've mainly done it with Jeeps to upgrade in value.

Here is what I have and will list in more detail later today:

Quintana Roo road bike (super light). A little small for me- would fit a rider who is 5'8" or shorter.

Two cricket bats plus lots of protective gear and accessories.

Signed football- Titans: Steve McNair autograph plus many others.

High quality landscape tools.

12 gauge shotgun (never fired).

What I'm looking for:

Small John boat.
Specialized mountain bikes (medium).
Fishing gear.
Camping gear.
Things that go BOOM!
10' light weight utility trailer (prefer 4' wide).
Two person kayak.
Hunting lease in the Nashville TN area.

Message me if you're interested.

Thanks! Cool idea!
Old 07-04-2012, 12:39 PM   #48
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Parker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST ReputationParker Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by mountainbikedyke View Post
12 gauge shotgun (never fired).
I would love a shotgun - upcoming zombie apocolypse and all that - but I dont have anything of equal value to barter for it!

There was a guy on Craigslist last week looking to barter - not sell - his 4 long guns and 2 hand guns and I almost called him to trade my bike for them. lol
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2012, 12:04 PM   #49
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Found the barter bump.
Old 07-06-2012, 06:51 PM   #50
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Quote:
I have some items I was going to sell on eBay but I am so tired of eBay right now, lol, so I thought maybe someone from my community might want something of mine.

Below is a list of what I have and --> HERE <-- is a link to the pics of everything on my FB (I made a special album just for BFP barter ).

I have:
  • 4 decorative folding knives - each one comes in a plastic display case and there is a picture on each knife and its display case depicting: wolves (I have 1 of these), deer (2), and a tractor (1). Take one, take a few, take them all - to sell, keep/collect, or give away.
  • 2 bags of diatomeceous earth - each bag is just over 2lbs. I got this to feed my dogs for flea control, but it was difficult feeding it to them since they eat kibble (so the powder didnt get to absorb into anything) and a couple of them are pretty damn finicky. lol
  • A Champion professional neoprene knee stabilizer with metal hinged bars. It is a XXL that I got from the VA right around the time of my knee surgery last year. It was a size too big for me, but once I took it home and tried to wear it, the VA wouldnt take it back. The hinges are new because I swapped them out when I got the other knee brace.
  • A shirt I designed for a friend for Pride, but I was sent the wrong size - it is a black t-shirt with "Proud to be a Femme" on it in pink lettering. It's a size small, which the site says is a 30" bust and a 25" length.
  • A Mariners Ichiro jersey that I got as a stadium giveaway (SGA) last summer. They gave away XL jerseys to the first 20K (or whatever) fans and then we all stood in line to swap out for different sizes - I got a XXL.

That's all I got - let me know if anything sounds like something you want to trade for something of yours.

I wanted to add 2 things to the above (edited) list:
  • Infineon 256MB RAM - pulled from my Compaq computer this morning - nothing wrong with it, I just wanted to add another gig, so it had to come out.
  • Goggles for riding a motorcycle, dirt bike, ATV, whatever .... they are over sized goggles and were advertised as being large enough to fit over most prescription glasses. The problem is that once you put them on, they smash your glasses to your face, making them unusable for that purpose. But, they are good goggles - they fit snugly, they dont allow wind, debris, etc inside, and they come with interchangeable lenses - smoke (pictured) and clear.

Both items have been added to my FB album of BFP barter items - see link in my quoted post above.
Old 07-06-2012, 07:22 PM   #51
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

i'm loving the barter thread! Are you all shipping things back and forth?

i used to barter fresh shrimp for anything done around my house

i have traded massage services for tattoos

trading is fun!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2012, 07:45 PM   #52
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

dee...Parker & I are doing our trades that way! I got mine today...grins...
Old 07-06-2012, 10:42 PM   #53
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation
Default Now, dont laugh!

I SO want a shot gun...ever since I saw this gal's shot gun, she had it stained and varnished a pretty pink and hung it in the back of her pick up. Well, I have a 350 dually, not "just" a pick up, and damn if I dont want a pink shot gun in the back of it....
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2012, 12:00 AM   #54
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post
i'm loving the barter thread! Are you all shipping things back and forth?

i used to barter fresh shrimp for anything done around my house

i have traded massage services for tattoos

trading is fun!
Yep - I mailed about 7 knives off to Clay a few days ago and she is going to mail me something she is working on when she is finished.

At first, she didnt know if she had anything to trade so I told her if we couldnt think of anything, she could just pay me for the shipping to get them to her bc I just wanted them gone.

But I LOVE the idea of trading something of mine for something someone made, designed, painted, whatever - something personally from them - so it worked out great.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2012, 02:13 AM   #55
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

I'm so glad this is working out!! Let's keep it up. I need to find more to barter. I too like trading for something made.
Old 07-07-2012, 03:40 AM   #56
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

:::: pouts :::::

I wanted a knife.....
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2012, 04:34 AM   #57
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I will be moving soon and as a part of the move I will be downsizing. Therefore, I will have many things that were once treasures of mine that can become the treasure of another. I'm not sure what I will be putting up for barter yet, but I do know what I would love to acquire, a handmade quilt. Must be 100% cotton as I have arthritis and a neuromuscular disease that makes me sensitive to things on my skin. So I am in the market for a quilt. As soon as I know what I have for barter, I will post the items here.
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2012, 04:41 AM   #58
Parker
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, of course!
Relationship Status:
Content

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss_Tia View Post
:::: pouts :::::

I wanted a knife.....
Wanted - as in past tense?
The Following User Says Thank You to Parker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2012, 08:22 PM   #59
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Hey Parker, glad you got rid of some stuff. Ok who else has some stuff?
Old 07-07-2012, 09:51 PM   #60
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

did you save me one??? I still want one!!! to go with my pink sawed off shot gun....lol <winks at LeftWriteFemme>

Quote:
Wanted - as in past tense?