How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 10/24/2010
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Thanked 7,109 Times in 2,327 Posts
SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default If you knocked on my door today....

This thread idea was stolen from Ursy.

The premise is to tell the person who posts before you what you would do if they showed up on your doorstep today.

I know that I am the first poster, but I know for sure that if any of you knocked on my door today I'd hug you until you almost stop breathing....
SuperFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 06:49 PM   #2
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

Yeah.. I'm a hugger... that would be the first thing. Then I'd say how the heck are ya, c'mon in ... want something to drink? or eat?
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 06:55 PM   #3
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

SuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST ReputationSuperFemme Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

If Ruthie knocked on my door today, I'd be wearing boxers and a tank top along with kermit the frog slippers.

I'd invite her in to sit on the couch with me and offer her this amazing homemade bread and some tea. Then we'd talk, snuggle up with the puppies and watch a movie.

I miss company.
The Following User Says Thank You to SuperFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 07:07 PM   #4
Dreamer

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Dreams do come true...

Thanked 4,233 Times in 949 Posts
Dreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST ReputationDreamer Has the BEST Reputation

Well after I picked myself up from the floor from the heart attack I would have to see you here, I would give you ever so big huggles, tell you I miss you, look around for the kids, and invite you all in for drinks. Then take you sight seeing to see the kangaroos and emu's yayyyyyyyy...
"Let your mind start a journey through a strange new world. Leave all thoughts of the world you knew before. Let your soul take you where you long to be...Close your eyes let your spirit start to soar, and you'll live as you have never lived before" ~Erich~
Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dreamer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 07:10 PM   #5
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

If DownUnder knocked on my door I'd peek around him to see Snowy standing there smiling.

This time I'd feel better and we'd all go to Hearst Castle and watch Nicholas worship you some more.

Then I'd beg you to stay around and visit for a few weeks.
Old 09-04-2010, 07:22 PM   #6
Nina
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation

if you knocked on my door today, I would *run* down the hall to open it and open my arms as wide as you like...and hug, hug you into me as close as can be...I'd dance you around into the living room and sit you right down in the most comfy chair...then I'd look deep into your eyes and smile 'till my cheeks hurt...I'd pour you the tea which had been steeping, serve you some home made short bread and ask "how are you"...

and Then...I'd show you all kinds of stuff I have in my house...I'll take you on a tour of the sewing room and let you touch my fabrics...I'll convince you to call snowy and get her to come and visit... in the morning, we'd go to get her at the airport and then we'd hit the city...we'll end up at the cliffhouse, over- looking the ocean, sitting with the sun shining and platefuls of food...

and that's just day one !! :)
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 07:26 PM   #7
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Nina makes me cry happy tears because she writes so beautifully that I just totally visualized that day in my head.

If you knocked on my door today Nina...I'd faint. Once I came too I'd curl up on the couch with you and talk with you for hours until we realized that the sun was coming up. THEN we'd go get Snowy, and Cal would make up the guest room for you and the little boy would pepper you with questions because he is 12 and falls in love with my friends easily.

Once we had everyone together we'd go to our mountain home, sit around the fire and play balderdash, overlooking the lake and then we'd all cook the most amazing meal ever.

Sigh.
Old 09-04-2010, 08:04 PM   #8
ruthie14

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,243 Times in 461 Posts
ruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputationruthie14 Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

*getting on a plane for CA right NOW!!!
ruthie14 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruthie14 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 08:33 PM   #9
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruthie14 View Post
*getting on a plane for CA right NOW!!!
come to the light.
we have medical marijuana.
hehe.
Old 09-04-2010, 09:10 PM   #10
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

*sniffles* You're making me want to come to CA too

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 09:50 PM   #11
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
*sniffles* You're making me want to come to CA too
If wolfy knocked on my door today...
We would huggzzzz her to bits, pour her a glass of wine and feed her some great southern cooking. Then off to tour music city.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Spirit Dancer For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 12:07 AM   #12
UofMfan
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
A very happy Mr. Grumpy Cat

Thanked 18,942 Times in 4,709 Posts
UofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST ReputationUofMfan Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
If wolfy knocked on my door today...
We would huggzzzz her to bits, pour her a glass of wine and feed her some great southern cooking. Then off to tour music city.
If Spirit Dancer knocked on my door today I would feel honored and invite her in to share a cup of coffee and talk for hours.

I would also ask her to excuse my messy home but would explain that I don't normally have 5 visitors at one time
UofMfan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to UofMfan For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 02:51 PM   #13
SuperFemme
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Married (one of 18,000)

4 Highscores

Member Photo Albums

if UofM knocked on my door today i'd promise not to call la migra and then invite her in for a nice meal and hours of talk. i would then proceed to enforce the no football rule in my home.
Old 09-05-2010, 03:07 PM   #14
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

If anyone came by hear at this moment they would have to knock really hard for me to hear them cause I haev guns and roses blairing over the sound system.But after u got my attention we would have a great big louisiana welcome,chat a while over something to drink,have some pineapple upside down cake and wing it from there.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2010, 03:26 PM   #15
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
If anyone came by hear at this moment they would have to knock really hard for me to hear them cause I haev guns and roses blairing over the sound system.But after u got my attention we would have a great big louisiana welcome,chat a while over something to drink,have some pineapple upside down cake and wing it from there.
yum I love Pineapple upside down cake!!! Now how do you get to your house from here???
Old 09-05-2010, 04:43 PM   #16
Spirit Dancer

How Do You Identify?:
Complex but Tender
Preferred Pronoun?:
~Ma`am~
Relationship Status:
Shotgun Rider

Thanked 12,951 Times in 3,466 Posts
Spirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST ReputationSpirit Dancer Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboi View Post
yum I love Pineapple upside down cake!!! Now how do you get to your house from here???
If Cowboi knocked on my door today hy wpuld be eating fried chicken
smashed taters, fresh green beans and homemade cornbread with
peach cobbler and sweet tea, of course many hugz and memories of LR.
Spirit Dancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 05:09 PM   #17
Cowboi

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Holding My Red Circle

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,962 Times in 1,230 Posts
Cowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST ReputationCowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit Dancer View Post
If Cowboi knocked on my door today hy wpuld be eating fried chicken
smashed taters, fresh green beans and homemade cornbread with
peach cobbler and sweet tea, of course many hugz and memories of LR.

Lets see.....how long is it gonna take me to get there???
Old 09-05-2010, 05:32 PM   #18
Arwen
Joy Seeker

How Do You Identify?:
Smartly-Flavored
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Syzygy 1/9/14

Thanked 28,132 Times in 6,414 Posts
Arwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST ReputationArwen Has the BEST Reputation

If Cowboi knocked on my door, I'd offer him a beer and some of the balsamic chicken and taters I just pulled out of the oven.

Next poster, if I knocked on your door, what would you do?
Arwen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:05 PM   #19
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arwen View Post
If Cowboi knocked on my door, I'd offer him a beer and some of the balsamic chicken and taters I just pulled out of the oven.

Next poster, if I knocked on your door, what would you do?
Arwen,I would faint and fall out if u showed up at my door...Now what would the next poster do??
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2010, 06:13 PM   #20
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

I would bring a few bottles of Chimay and just enjoy the evening.

Now, if the next poster knock on my door what would you do?

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote