Old 07-08-2010, 08:13 PM   #2241
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation
Default 30.6 hours of OT

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Bo View Post
Are too!!!!!! Selfish!! Selfish!!! Selfish!!!!

Selfish!!!!

Tantrum much?

Quote:
You girls are mean. And CHEAT!!!

Forget it. I'm gonna have Mild Duds!!!
Mean girls don't eat Milk Duds anyway. They're for whiney boys.

Quote:
How am I suppose to have JOY when Gemmie won't share her circus peanuts?

Who is this JOY person you speak of anyway?

or

You be the judge.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 08:54 PM   #2242
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:
I am a human and not a possession

Thanked 13,441 Times in 4,316 Posts
Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Having my best friend's little boy crawl up in my lap to watch FBI files with me...

How he likes to blow kisses to the house when we are leaving and he yells, bye bye house...

Knowing that my oldest niece is going to be surprised when she sees all of the Hello Kitty stuff I bought her for her birthday...

Treating myself to a homemade brownie and coffee ice cream..
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-08-2010, 09:17 PM   #2243
Charming Texan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister

Charming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST Reputation

My give a fuck is broken with an expired warranty. I should have asked to see the fuckfax. Damnit.

Old 07-09-2010, 06:44 PM   #2244
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,471 Times in 1,451 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

It's official. I have taken all the test, worked side by side with my trainer, and I finally get out of the Operating Room!
I have been promoted to Material Manager. Now I can stress if I didn't order enough supplies. if my human tissues don't arrive on time for surgery, and if I miss a key and the numbers don't match on the invoices, lol. But it still brings me joy.
Next feat; CEO of the company
Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 07:22 PM   #2245
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Joy

Another day of life, with all the good, the bad and the not so good lookin'..Joy brings herself and takes me for a ride.
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 07:30 PM   #2246
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
It's official. I have taken all the test, worked side by side with my trainer, and I finally get out of the Operating Room!
I have been promoted to Material Manager. Now I can stress if I didn't order enough supplies. if my human tissues don't arrive on time for surgery, and if I miss a key and the numbers don't match on the invoices, lol. But it still brings me joy.
Congratulations to you!!!!!!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 07:38 PM   #2247
paposeco

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
he,him,sir,dood...
Relationship Status:
ISO my Queen...

paposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputationpaposeco Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up Congrats!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze View Post
'Hey, Who Dat'....Congrats!
paposeco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to paposeco For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 07:41 PM   #2248
Scorp
Italian Stallion

How Do You Identify?:
DNA Usually...

Thanked 4,721 Times in 1,270 Posts
Scorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST ReputationScorp Has the BEST Reputation
Default What Just Brought Me Joy...

Having a good size bowl of chocolate pudding with tons of whipped cream. Maybe I should say having a bowl of whipped cream with some chocolate pudding.

Oh, and more joy was brought to me when I kissed my fem's cleavage

Ah yes, life is good...
Scorp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-09-2010, 07:42 PM   #2249
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

I'm giddy with joy at getting yet another promotion. I'm now getting a new title: Technical Lead. Although I will teach, I don't think I will be teaching as much. I suspect I'll be doing more research to help instructors. I'm really looking forward to this as it will allow me to spend a fair amount of my time researching stuff and ensure I get a regular paycheque (salaried) rather than a cheque dependent on hours worked.

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Linus For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 07:59 PM   #2250
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Speaking of checks, joy found me when I put my check in the bank today. I *heart* paydays.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-09-2010, 08:08 PM   #2251
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Zimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST ReputationZimmeh Has the BEST Reputation

Finding out today that I won't have to pay my full amount of rent come August 1st. Since my roommate will still be working the first two weeks, I only have to pay $300.

Taking my youngest niece to school today, and watching her blue eyes light up when she saw the preschool was having a water slide day...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Zimmeh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 09:02 AM   #2252
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Having the opportunity to spend my nephew's 15th birthday with him and my sis!

Happy Birthday Cody!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 10:55 AM   #2253
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

My joy today is partly from yesterday, and more from today:

~ Recalling yesterday spent with friends at a waterpark, having fun and just enjoying the sunshine

~ My mom's stirfry last night, and how damn good it was

~ Babysitting My sister today

~ Pepsi and the saturday paper
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 09:21 PM   #2254
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Tonight is my Saturday night! Well, of course, it's Saturday night but it's MY Saturday night, which is also my Friday night. It's not often I have a weekend day off.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-10-2010, 09:47 PM   #2255
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

having a really really awful pain day today, my daughter came over and took me grocery shopping so I wouldnt have to bring it all in myself. (I insisted I had to go) then she made chicken quasadillas, blueberry corn muffins and chocolate chip cookies at my house. Tomorrow is her BFs birthday but she gave me alot too. I got to spend the entire day with my kiddo! Even in awful pain, I so loved it!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 06:10 AM   #2256
Zimmeh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Me
Relationship Status:

Doing research yesterday and finding out that I can health insurance with dental insurance for about $154 a month. I nearly fell over when I saw that...

Having a hot chocolate party with cookies lastnight with my oldest niece..

Waking up this morning with her sleeping in my room, she got scared and couldn't sleep by herself...

Making plans to take the kids to St. Augustine on Friday, none of them have ever been...

Life in general..

Zimmy
Old 07-11-2010, 01:11 PM   #2257
Charming Texan

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mister

Charming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST ReputationCharming Texan Has the BEST Reputation

It' decision time again.

Old 07-11-2010, 01:57 PM   #2258
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Hands clasped.........beautifully peaceful.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 04:04 PM   #2259
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

someone brought me black eyed susans to plant in my garden! How lovely they are! I am always so suprised by the generosity of gardeners...
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 07-11-2010, 04:25 PM   #2260
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

Reading the posts in the Anti-bucket list thread.........OMG too funny!!

Tags
joy