Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > POLITICS, CULTURE, NEWS, MEDIA > Celebrity, Music, Television, Internet Culture

Old 10-30-2011, 11:50 AM   #61
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

Costume update:

clicky link so i don't much up the thread with photos
Old 10-30-2011, 03:38 PM   #62
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

Very nice ScandalAndy!!
Old 10-30-2011, 03:44 PM   #63
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation

i love the beginning/ending music...for some strange reason it reminds me of the True Blood music....

anyway...i remember the baby now--the one from way back that got stoledn from that dr who performed abortions right???

sometimes it takes me a minute to catch up!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to scootebaby For This Useful Post:
Old 10-30-2011, 08:32 PM   #64
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by scootebaby View Post
i love the beginning/ending music...for some strange reason it reminds me of the True Blood music....

anyway...i remember the baby now--the one from way back that got stoledn from that dr who performed abortions right???

sometimes it takes me a minute to catch up!
Yep, that's the one.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:10 PM   #65
scootebaby
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
yes dear
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,737 Times in 1,777 Posts
scootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputationscootebaby Has the BEST Reputation
Default BUMP!!!!

i know im late but bumpity bump.......its the 2nd part of the Halloween one......hope everyone catches it!!
scootebaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 12:39 AM   #66
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am TOTALLY hooked on this show
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2011, 05:39 AM   #67
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

i've watched episodes 2,3 & 4 online...this show has some seriously creepy stuff and i'm not sure if i like the show enough to keep watching. The black latex guy completely creeps me out to the point my skin crawls. It's the lack of face that bothers me - similar to the way some masks bother me because the face does not move. Also it is a claustrophobic thing...i feel like i can't breathe when i see someone in one of those suits...*shudder*

Despite this i'm still curious about what happened in episode 1 and Halloween Part 2 and cannot find them online...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2011, 04:01 PM   #68
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

I've recorded this series thus far.

I just sat down earlier and started watching.

This is fucking awesome.

I love this.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2011, 04:13 PM   #69
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneOfAKind View Post
I am TOTALLY hooked on this show
Me too!! Which is totally bizarre since I tend to stay away from horror. I love the actors and the plot unfolds in such a manner that I am consistently left wanting more. I get all excited now when Wednesday's roll around! I love it!
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-17-2011, 06:04 PM   #70
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I love the stretch of the actor from Modern Family who is in the episode Here, Piggy Piggy!
Old 11-17-2011, 06:54 PM   #71
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Ebon is a big meanie poo poo head because he has watched every episode and doesn't wait for me.

He likes it so much he's happy to endure my pseudo wrath.

That's a lot.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2011, 12:46 AM   #72
DamonK

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 7,762 Times in 1,881 Posts
DamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST ReputationDamonK Has the BEST Reputation

So far I've watched all up to Halloween, Part 2 and fixing to watch that.

This is fucked up awesome shit.

I. LOVE. THIS.
DamonK is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DamonK For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2011, 12:32 PM   #73
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

I love how every Wednesday night my facebook blows up with conversations between myself and 3 other obsessed friends. We're desperately trying to figure out who latex suit person is!!

We're also working out a bunch of crazy theories regarding the baby, and the way the house/hauntings work.
Old 10-07-2013, 10:45 AM   #74
Linus
The Planet's Technical Bubba

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him/Geek
Relationship Status:
Married to my forever!

Thanked 10,743 Times in 3,176 Posts
Linus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST ReputationLinus Has the BEST Reputation

bump.. they are returning!

"We become Human Doings instead of Human Beings." -- Ram Dass
Linus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:53 AM   #75
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

The first season was great but they totally lost my interest with the second. I hope the upcoming season is better.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2013, 02:03 PM   #76
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

I just wanted to pop in and say as folks finish u this project that I have something I'd like to wrangle. There's no rush, just putting in my bid LOL!

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 05:39 PM   #77
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,098 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Uh, yeah. Scratch that post folks. It was meant for the pen pal thread and I truly have NO idea how it got here! LMAO

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 08:36 PM   #78
Slowpurr

How Do You Identify?:
Stone femme
Relationship Status:

Slowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST ReputationSlowpurr Has the BEST Reputation
Default American Horror Story is the bomba or maybe I am easily entertained.

I could watch it for Jessica Lange's performance alone but fortunately that hasn't been asked of me quite yet. There just isn't anyone else in the shot(for me) when she is there. The first episode of Coven was no different. She grabs you by the throat and drags you along behind her. The crafting of this show is magnificent; they build layer by imperceptible layer as if flavoring a fine dish. From the story line and the actors to the filming and the sets, it all seems to unravel into a perfect fit.
The live in school for witches that we are introduced to when Taissa Farminga is whisked from her parents home after her boyfriend is killed in a black widow event which reveals her heritage as a witch, presents as a quirky version of The Facts of Life with Sarah Paulson as the house mother. We learn about each girl's special power which pales the ability to kill someone during coitus if that is even considered a power. It seems quite unfortunate for her and I am looking forward to where that will go. We are introduced to Madison Montgomery, a young, self -absorbed actress whose flip of her wrist sends a bus load of rohypnol loving, date raping frat boys to a fiery end. It all seems a bit like a show on the EW until the Supreme, mother to Sarah Paulson, shows up and takes the girls on a field trip to New Orleans. She tells the girls to wear 'something black'. I would give up my super power for the period outfit worn by Madison. The Supreme, Fiona Goode, wants to teach the girls about fighting oppression rather than hiding from it but I am sure we have not seen the last of Sarah Paulson, at least I hope not.

The back story, includes Kathy Bates and events that took place in the 1830's which seem to be tying into modern day, may prove to be very interesting and horrifying. I have not seen this week's show yet but I am sure it is even better than the first.

There was one thing that annoyed me. The voice over a frame of Gabourey Sidibe grabbing a turkey leg out of the fridge, telling us that some may already have lost the ability to trust or some nonsense. If fat people are not going to be allowed to be just people in a show then I would rather they be left out. In the words of the talented and funny comic Catherine Tate as Derek,' How very dare you?'.
Slowpurr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Slowpurr For This Useful Post:
Old 10-18-2013, 09:28 PM   #79
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpurr View Post
I could watch it for Jessica Lange's performance alone but fortunately that hasn't been asked of me quite yet. There just isn't anyone else in the shot(for me) when she is there. The first episode of Coven was no different. She grabs you by the throat and drags you along behind her. The crafting of this show is magnificent; they build layer by imperceptible layer as if flavoring a fine dish. From the story line and the actors to the filming and the sets, it all seems to unravel into a perfect fit.
The live in school for witches that we are introduced to when Taissa Farminga is whisked from her parents home after her boyfriend is killed in a black widow event which reveals her heritage as a witch, presents as a quirky version of The Facts of Life with Sarah Paulson as the house mother. We learn about each girl's special power which pales the ability to kill someone during coitus if that is even considered a power. It seems quite unfortunate for her and I am looking forward to where that will go. We are introduced to Madison Montgomery, a young, self -absorbed actress whose flip of her wrist sends a bus load of rohypnol loving, date raping frat boys to a fiery end. It all seems a bit like a show on the EW until the Supreme, mother to Sarah Paulson, shows up and takes the girls on a field trip to New Orleans. She tells the girls to wear 'something black'. I would give up my super power for the period outfit worn by Madison. The Supreme, Fiona Goode, wants to teach the girls about fighting oppression rather than hiding from it but I am sure we have not seen the last of Sarah Paulson, at least I hope not.

The back story, includes Kathy Bates and events that took place in the 1830's which seem to be tying into modern day, may prove to be very interesting and horrifying. I have not seen this week's show yet but I am sure it is even better than the first.

There was one thing that annoyed me. The voice over a frame of Gabourey Sidibe grabbing a turkey leg out of the fridge, telling us that some may already have lost the ability to trust or some nonsense. If fat people are not going to be allowed to be just people in a show then I would rather they be left out. In the words of the talented and funny comic Catherine Tate as Derek,' How very dare you?'.

I agree this show is an eye catcher,I watched the first instalment it caught my intrest big time.All the charatures blend well with there own bit if panach,I watched the second show it was really good..I will say no more,watch and see.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2013, 04:48 AM   #80
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpurr View Post

I saw the season opener last night and think that I liked it better than the original season. It touched on a LOT of topics that are hot button issues as well as providing a well-written and acted show. I'll definitely be watching this season, as long as I can remember to set it up each week. For some reason, I can't record the series on my dvr. Not sure why, but I'm glad I got the opportunity to see it. I'm going to enjoy this season very much.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post: