Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old Yesterday, 03:44 PM   #4861
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Alis Volat Propriis

Thanked 26,908 Times in 8,377 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Sunday Woo-woo JuJu

Omg, that is awesome Gemme. Wow, you had a big day of steps!

I am going to look into changing out the air filter on my air conditioning unit because I think Gemme is on to something important about dust and other micro bits of yucky stuff in the air. I've noticed that I have to dust often at home. Why, I have no idea because I have more hard wood floors than I have space covered in tapestry-like carpet. I vacuum the carpeted area often, because I know dust and stuff hides in carpeted areas. But how the dust and stuff gets inside my studio apartment I have no idea. But... I do need to replace the air filter on my air conditioning unit and maybe this will help filter out some of the un-seen elements residing inside my cozy home. I definitely want to look into an air purifier too. Thanks for your helpful tips, Gemme. I definitely want to look into getting an air purifier too, if I can find one that meets my needs at home.

Today is Slug-Muffin Sunday, where I kind of get some exercise in (steps, house cleaning, wandering around the neighborhood).
My step count is less that 3K, right now. Maybe I will get up to 5K by end of day.

In other news, though: I did get a big important "To-Do" list element crossed off my list by high noon (Pacific Coast Time). Getting this done today is significant progress for me because I suffer paralyzing effects when it comes down to "Get It Done" type of scenarios, these days. I have no idea why I procrastinate on serious stuff that needs to be done in timely ways, but thank heavens I snapped out of it and got it done today. Go me, right? *lol*

<<<<~~~ Huzzah!

Now I can relax the rest of today and possibly go on a browsing errand (no shopping until March or April or maybe even May, but by May, most certainly).

Happy Sunday to every one!
Old Yesterday, 06:13 PM   #4862
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
witchy

Thanked 18,245 Times in 5,258 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

a butch i'm seeing wants to work out together...haven't made up my mind..it might be cool
4800 steps

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CATS DON'T BELONG ON THE STREET-PLEASE ADOPT
kittygrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:38 PM   #4863
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 27,706 Times in 12,207 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
a butch i'm seeing wants to work out together...haven't made up my mind..it might be cool
4800 steps

Is "work out" a euphemism for something a bit more exciting and fun....
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:56 PM   #4864
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 13,775 Times in 3,788 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

Walked to the local brew pub; had a beer; walked home. Uber won't do a half-block trip.
Old Yesterday, 07:04 PM   #4865
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 27,706 Times in 12,207 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by C0LLETTE View Post
Walked to the local brew pub; had a beer; walked home. Uber won't do a half-block trip.

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
exercise, weights