Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 02-01-2015, 09:53 PM   #2521
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

That was a great game today after the 2nd half. The first half was slower. I'm so glad it picked up and became more exciting in the 2nd half. I was sitting on the edge of my seat yelling at the tv with some of those plays going on, and throwing socks! LOL
I gotta hand it to the Seahawks, I thought they were going to win if we hadn't got that ball at the end. OMG OMG what a game!
Well played for both teams!
Old 02-01-2015, 09:56 PM   #2522
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Thanked 10,622 Times in 2,488 Posts
Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Well that was big fun.

I really thought it was going to be the Seahawks after that crazy circus catch at the Pats 5 yard line. Then Butler intercepts Wilson. Really awesome game. I don't think I would have thrown the ball if I was the Seahawks. But I'm not and if Lockette makes the catch and the Seahawks get a touchdown then everyone would have been saying what a brilliant play it was.

I'm just glad the Pats won.
Cin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2015, 11:40 PM   #2523
firegal

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Don't let the gal part of my screen name fool ya I,m ALL butch!

1 Highscore

Thanked 11,736 Times in 2,469 Posts
firegal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputationfiregal Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I agree with the last few posts...definately was a emotional last 2 mins.

i too was surprised when they didnt run. but oh well.Definately a good game.

When both teams are as good as they are.. it always is the little unexpected plays or mistakes that make ALL the difference.. This game proved it!
firegal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to firegal For This Useful Post:
Old 02-01-2015, 11:49 PM   #2524
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

The better team won today. Congrats Pats fans.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2015, 03:59 AM   #2525
Shystonefem

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Shy for President

Thanked 3,678 Times in 898 Posts
Shystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST ReputationShystonefem Has the BEST Reputation

The Butler did it, in the end zone with the football!

Co graduations to all fans, it was the game of champions!
Shystonefem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Shystonefem For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2015, 04:24 AM   #2526
betruetoyoursoul

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She,Her,BabyGirl
Relationship Status:
On a Beautiful Journey regardless if I am single or coupled!

Thanked 2,397 Times in 1,093 Posts
betruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputationbetruetoyoursoul Has the BEST Reputation

I know nothing about football for the most part and I enjoyed the game with someone dear that knows little about football...lol..We enjoyed it making our comments.....It was exciting to see how close the game was and I believe either team could have won....They were both great*S
Old 02-02-2015, 06:29 AM   #2527
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

An extremely dubious call just inches from a touchdown by the Seahawks. They still had time, and a time-out.

The brouhaha at the end of the game reminds me once again that these multi millionaires are held on a pedestal despite behaving like petulant spoiled children. A fight. Really? Great imagery for the young kids watching, yeah-no.

All-in-all, a nail biter of a game and Kati Perry and the half time show was superb! The hours invested from truly talented people putting it all together is to be lauded.

A high-five to the Patriots and their fans. Congratulations!
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2015, 06:50 AM   #2528
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,131 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

Congrats to the Patriots ~ The Seahawks are a great team . excellent match up ~ either one of these teams could have won this game .
Old 02-02-2015, 07:00 AM   #2529
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,427 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shystonefem View Post
The Butler did it, in the end zone with the football!

Co graduations to all fans, it was the game of champions!
For all those who didn't have a Clue. Very funny Shy!
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2015, 02:29 PM   #2530
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

In at least 45 years of understanding the game of football, I don't remember ever seeing a game I thought was "thrown". I swear this one looked like it. Who calls a pass play that close to the goal line, with downs left and time outs left and 4 points down. Not just in the Super Bowl but in any game. As Collinsworth said NOBODY who understands the game of football, would run that play at that time.

Collinsworth flipped out when he saw Wilson dropping back to pass. Brady made a great comeback for sure, but was he really the MVP? No he wasn't, Butler was the real MVP, without his interception the Seahawks would have scored. Then there is the 13th man Pete Carroll. Maybe he deserved the new Colorado truck more than anyone in the game.

I said before I didn't care who won and I didn't but to be honest I was so jacked up after the last 30 seconds of that game I couldn't even sleep.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2015, 04:56 PM   #2531
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Cin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST ReputationCin Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
In at least 45 years of understanding the game of football, I don't remember ever seeing a game I thought was "thrown". I swear this one looked like it. Who calls a pass play that close to the goal line, with downs left and time outs left and 4 points down. Not just in the Super Bowl but in any game. As Collinsworth said NOBODY who understands the game of football, would run that play at that time.

Collinsworth flipped out when he saw Wilson dropping back to pass. Brady made a great comeback for sure, but was he really the MVP? No he wasn't, Butler was the real MVP, without his interception the Seahawks would have scored. Then there is the 13th man Pete Carroll. Maybe he deserved the new Colorado truck more than anyone in the game.

I said before I didn't care who won and I didn't but to be honest I was so jacked up after the last 30 seconds of that game I couldn't even sleep.
I really don't think it was that bad a call. Certainly not one I would have made, but one that makes some sense. If you consider there was 26 seconds left and if the Seahawks run the ball and don't score, they are forced to take their last timeout. That means on third down, they would have had to pass anyway since there likely wouldn't have been enough time for them to line up and run a fourth down play after an unsuccessful rushing attempt. By passing on second down, then they could run the ball on third and fourth if they need to. It might not be the best decision but it certainly was an option and if it had worked nobody would be second guessing the decision. And it easily could have worked if Wilson had thrown the ball low and into the chest of Lockette (notice where Tom Brady puts the ball on the slant to LaFell for a touchdown earlier in the game) and Lockette had positioned himself better anticipating the contact from Butler. That's not what happened, but I think it was more likely just a bad throw and poor positioning from the receiver that made Carroll's call seem worse than it was. I really can't imagine the Seahawks threw the super bowl. I mean do you really think that's what happened? Maybe Belichick or Brady paid Carroll to throw the game? Or maybe the NFL just fixes the super bowl?

As far as Brady not deserving being MVP, that's a matter of opinion. I think Brady takes apart defenses with surgical precision. I think he has ice water running in his veins. When he is on there is nobody better. And I believe he really wanted to win this game badly. But that being said, the Seahawks were given a really amazing break with Kearse falling to the ground and using his knees and a hand to hold onto that pass. If Wilson had thrown a better slant pass to Lockette, Butler never would have made the interception, so I still believe Brady deserves MVP. Without him they wouldn't have been in the position to win the game.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-02-2015, 05:32 PM   #2532
Corkey
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Very Married

Thanked 29,299 Times in 6,640 Posts
Corkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST ReputationCorkey Has the BEST Reputation

There will be an offensive coach without a job next year.
"Many proposals have been made to us to adopt your laws, your religion, your manners and your customs. We would be better pleased with beholding the good effects of these doctrines in your own practices, than with hearing you talk about them".
~Old Tassel, Chief of the Tsalagi (Cherokee)
Corkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Corkey For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2015, 07:17 AM   #2533
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post

seems Tom Brady felt Butler deserved the truck as well...

http://www.examiner.com/article/tom-...malcolm-butler
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2015, 08:46 AM   #2534
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Just more reason for me to love my boys.... <3
Old 02-03-2015, 09:27 AM   #2535
Cin

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Truly Madly Deeply

2 Highscores

Quote:
Originally Posted by stargazingboi View Post
seems Tom Brady felt Butler deserved the truck as well...

http://www.examiner.com/article/tom-...malcolm-butler
Not the first time that Brady gave away his ride. He donated the Cadillac he won for his second Super Bowl MVP award to his High School to be raffled off. He got the whole team to autograph the underside of the hood and it raised $375,000.

I'm glad he gave the truck to Butler he did deserve it. He could have just as easily given it to Pete Carroll though.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Cin For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2015, 05:40 AM   #2536
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I am Monday Morning Quarter Backing...and, I miss the buzz already.

:footb all:
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 02-04-2015, 06:51 AM   #2537
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Tick View Post
I'm glad he gave the truck to Butler he did deserve it. He could have just as easily given it to Pete Carroll though.

Ha ha ha ha!!!

Katniss~~ (I needed a laugh as already off to a rough day...)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2015, 08:21 PM   #2538
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Anyone watching the NFL Draft? If so did your team get who you thought they were going to pick?

I am waiting for Dallas to take their pick, 6 picks to go!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2015, 08:40 PM   #2539
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,857 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I forgot it was on actually....
Old 04-30-2015, 08:43 PM   #2540
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl View Post
I forgot it was on actually....
They are on pick number 24 right now! Who is your team?

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
college, football, nfl, sec rules-big 10 drools, sports