Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 10-28-2017, 04:23 PM   #241
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Katniss are you seeing the WHOOPING the Dawgs are giving the gators
Old 10-28-2017, 04:48 PM   #242
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,087 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Awesome punt block by the Buckeyes!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2017, 05:57 PM   #243
Wrang1er

How Do You Identify?:
Me, myself and I

1 Highscore

Thanked 7,087 Times in 1,355 Posts
Wrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST ReputationWrang1er Has the BEST Reputation

Buckeyes beat Penn State. Great come back great game!
Wrang1er is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Wrang1er For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2017, 02:01 PM   #244
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,392 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
Katniss are you seeing the WHOOPING the Dawgs are giving the gators
I absolutely did watch the game and was very happy they won! I haven't looked at their schedule but I think they play Auburn at some point. I hope they whallop them too! Chubb looked amazing yesterday!

Keep it up and we may see them in Atlanta. Bama plays LSU next and that team has been improving lately so might be a close game. Roll Tide!

Katniss~~
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 10-29-2017, 06:56 PM   #245
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

My Clemson Tigers came back this week in true BYUG fashion. Which I expected. My Vol's well they looked better but still lost. I don't think they will keep Butch another year

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 08:41 PM   #246
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Okie State won their last game.

It is Bedlam weekend in Stillwater. Ou and Osu play Saturday afternoon.

I am going to be glued to the TV.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2017, 08:41 PM   #247
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

We lost to the Gooners oops I mean the land thieves ooops I mean the Sooners.

Next weekend is Iowa State.
Old 11-17-2017, 11:05 PM   #248
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Beat Iowa State, now we play Kansas State tomorrow at 230pm.
Old 11-25-2017, 01:18 PM   #249
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Lost to kansas state but winning at kansas right now.
Old 11-26-2017, 08:29 AM   #250
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

My beloved Vols had another disastrous game. The season is a wash. Worst season in history, and nobody can figure out why.

On the other hand my beloved Clemson Tigers gave the Gamecocks another spanking. Class act team and coach. Hopefully we will get to play in the championship game again this year.

Best game I watched today was Auburn vs Alabama. Thank you Auburn for taking them down a notch!

Old 12-03-2017, 05:27 AM   #251
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

SEC Champion Georgia Bulldogs

ACC Champions Clemson Tigers

I wanted Auburn to beat Ga and Wisconsin to beat Ohio St bu that didn't happen. So Alabama still has a chance to play in the BCS Championship depending on the votes. I hope they don't make it.

Old 12-07-2017, 02:33 PM   #252
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Chuckles... I am watching the alabama-auburn game for the third time. I just love watching Alabama get their ass kicked it doesn't matter who's doing the kicking. I have not ever even watched a movie 3 times except Grease and Smokey and the Bandit

Old 12-07-2017, 03:57 PM   #253
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation
Default Living in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
Chuckles... I am watching the alabama-auburn game for the third time. I just love watching Alabama get their ass kicked it doesn't matter who's doing the kicking. I have not ever even watched a movie 3 times except Grease and Smokey and the Bandit
Good thing you taped that game. Not often you see Alabama lose. BTW, how are the "champions of life" doing on their coaching search?

I would love to see a Georgia-Bama championship game for all the marbles. Kirby Smart seems like a decent guy and he has really taken the Dawgs to the next level. Apprentice vs Master, fun times!

Katniss~~Roll Tide
Old 12-07-2017, 04:37 PM   #254
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

I am hoping that Clemson not Alabama is in the championship game. Tennessee hired a new coach today Jeremy Pruitt. Go Tigers beat Bama! Go Vols make a remarkable come back next year or the next year or the next year but please make a remarkable comeback into the SEC Powerhouse you once were

Old 12-07-2017, 04:40 PM   #255
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
Good thing you taped that game. Not often you see Alabama lose. BTW, how are the "champions of life" doing on their coaching search?

I would love to see a Georgia-Bama championship game for all the marbles. Kirby Smart seems like a decent guy and he has really taken the Dawgs to the next level. Apprentice vs Master, fun times!

Katniss~~Roll Tide
I did not record it. It has been on the sports channels probably everyday for the last 2 weeks. I like watching it but would welcome some of the other good games from other teams that I may have missed this year. Actually it is very sad to have 200 channels and have to watch the same football game or movie over and over. But I would pick watching a football game over a movie any day.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-07-2017, 08:14 PM   #256
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blade View Post
I am hoping that Clemson not Alabama is in the championship game. Tennessee hired a new coach today Jeremy Pruitt. Go Tigers beat Bama! Go Vols make a remarkable come back next year or the next year or the next year but please make a remarkable comeback into the SEC Powerhouse you once were
I didn't realize the Vols made a selection today. As a Bama fan I'm sad to see Pruitt go but I think they made a solid pick. He's very good at recruiting and obviously knows defense. I do hope your Vols get back to the competitive level they used to be. As much as I love the rivalry I was starting to feel sorry for you.

Katniss~~
Old 12-07-2017, 08:28 PM   #257
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katniss View Post
I didn't realize the Vols made a selection today. As a Bama fan I'm sad to see Pruitt go but I think they made a solid pick. He's very good at recruiting and obviously knows defense. I do hope your Vols get back to the competitive level they used to be. As much as I love the rivalry I was starting to feel sorry for you.

Katniss~~
LOL yeah I was starting to feel sorry for me too. But I am loyal to both Clemson and Tennessee. You can believe I have taken a ration of crap for the last 3 months every time somebody sees my orange hat on my head with that Big T on it. But nobody says much when I wear the darker orange hat with the big C on it.

Old 01-09-2018, 06:03 PM   #258
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Default One for the books

I have to say this has been one heck of a season! The SEC and the crazy coaching carousel of hires and fires, true freshman becoming game changers and nail biting playoff games. I'm thrilled Bama won but big shout outs to both Georgia and Oklahoma! Those were some seriously good games! See y'all back this fall!

Katniss~~ (nothing like a Saturday down South)
Old 01-11-2018, 10:41 PM   #259
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

Didn't watch, but hats off to Alabama. Wow, that was tough to say and I hope I don't have to say it again any time soon, haha.
Old 01-11-2018, 11:13 PM   #260
Kosmo

How Do You Identify?:
just me
Preferred Pronoun?:
he
Relationship Status:
This seat is taken

Kosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST ReputationKosmo Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrang1er View Post
Buckeyes beat Penn State. Great come back great game!
Well, alright! Another Buckeye :-D. We'll have to compare notes once the season starts.

Now I see it in your thingy on the left. Whatever they call that...profile. North of C-Bus? We're 'bout 30 miles west of CLE.

O-H