Notices

Old 09-04-2015, 06:49 PM   #1121
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Lunch today consisted of boneless stuffed pork chops, glazed carrots, boiled then fried potatoes with parsley, fresh from the garden sliced tomatoes and cleaned cucumbers.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2015, 06:57 PM   #1122
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a sandwich on multigrain bread, horseradish mustard, ultra thin provolone and black forest ham with fresh pineapple and seedless red grapes.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2015, 07:04 PM   #1123
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

a Fiber One bar and a frozen coffee
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2015, 07:06 PM   #1124
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDeere View Post
White basketball shorts, Orange t-shirt, socks and slides.
this made me chuckles....more so because I have done this myself
The Following User Says Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2015, 11:58 AM   #1125
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

I had left over ratatouille and an okra cornmeal cake with avocado spread and tomato.
The Following User Says Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2015, 11:25 AM   #1126
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,325 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lunch

I am having homemade chicken enchiladas and rice.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2015, 05:15 PM   #1127
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had a black forest ham and baby swiss sandwich, red seedless grapes, a cold Reeses cup and fizzy water.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2015, 05:46 PM   #1128
cassiopeia67

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Anything feminine
Relationship Status:
Single

cassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputationcassiopeia67 Has the BEST Reputation

I had 2 pieces of whole wheat toast with sliced tomatoes and homemade guacamole on top. It made a fabulous sandwich! I had Nestle Pure Life bottled water to drink.
cassiopeia67 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cassiopeia67 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2015, 07:32 PM   #1129
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I had a good 45 minutes between clients today...so...

I went to my usual Tuesday place for a super quick lunch...

Tortilla chips, topped with our Caribbean black
beans, fire roasted tomato mango chipotle salsa and
smothered in a smoked gouda chipotle queso. (Big Up
your nachos with bell peppers, jalapeno, tomato, &
green onion.

Yes...I had nachos for lunch...and dinner...but....there were veggies...lots of veggies. It was practically healthy...I have NO regrets!

Except....there was no "smothering" done by the queso...next time I will ask for extra. I'm not one for cheese sauce...but theirs is beyond amazing...
Old 09-16-2015, 01:00 PM   #1130
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lunch

I had a homemade cheeseburger with bread and butter pickles.
Old 09-16-2015, 03:25 PM   #1131
TruTexan

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,268 Times in 1,633 Posts
TruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST ReputationTruTexan Has the BEST Reputation

Home made soup made up with dices tomatoes and onions, stew meat, baby carrots, potatoes and green beans. YUMMY!!
Old 09-16-2015, 04:29 PM   #1132
~SweetCheeks~

How Do You Identify?:
femme-babygirl-brat
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Justin's babygirl

Thanked 3,254 Times in 646 Posts
~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation~SweetCheeks~ Has the BEST Reputation

Vegetable soup, and a protein shake.
~SweetCheeks~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2015, 04:43 PM   #1133
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Chicken and avocado on gluten-free bread, mixed greens salad and two glasses of water (catered lunch at my temp job)
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 09-17-2015, 07:36 PM   #1134
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

This past week I have been hanging with a woman I went to junior and senior high school with when we were younger. Today we had lunch at the auction barn. They hold livestock auctions on Thursday evenings. During the day there is a separate building for a farmer's market and a little restaurant type area. My sister-in-law's family works at the dining area so we stopped there for lunch. I ordered the bacon cheeseburger with fries and a side of homemade mac and cheese. She ordered the Hot sausage sandwich with peppers and onions and mac and cheese. We also both had cokes and got the coconut cream pie and 3 cheeseburgers to go (the pieces of pie were for us...the burgers for her hubby and his two crew members who are working on installing a metal roof at our house). Once home I gave my piece of pie to my parents who were just finishing up with their lunch. It is so nice living in a rural area where people just gather and shoot the breeze with each other over the tables there. Was nice to see some familiar faces of others we went to school with and talk more with her. I told her it will be bittersweet to see her hubby and the guys move onto the next job because they have been there for the last two work weeks. She told me that she could still come and hang with me and the folks because we have so much in common. Lunch was as good as any place to sit and share more about our lives. I am blessed to have reconnected after 30 years.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2015, 11:20 AM   #1135
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Lunch

I had a homemade cheeseburger with bread and butter pickles and fries.
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2015, 12:05 PM   #1136
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

I had a left over veggie burger with spicy hummus and black bean and corn salad on a bun
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to stargazingboi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2015, 12:16 PM   #1137
deathbypoem

How Do You Identify?:
Poetically versed to breathe only truth and bleed certainty
Preferred Pronoun?:
Kane
Relationship Status:
Married to Chefnaction

Thanked 4,743 Times in 1,586 Posts
deathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputationdeathbypoem Has the BEST Reputation

A huge salad with strip steak, jalapenos, onion and tomato on top.
Dressing was a very thin layer of ranch

Sweet tea to drink.

I need your grace
To remind me
To find my own
deathbypoem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deathbypoem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-18-2015, 12:18 PM   #1138
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,261 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

a chicken wrap.... you have no idea how sick I am of chicken....soon, I hope, this chicken coop hell will be over.
C0LLETTE is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2015, 11:27 AM   #1139
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Default Lunch

I had a Sloppy Joe sandwich and fries.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 09-21-2015, 01:02 PM   #1140
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,682 Times in 7,713 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default For Orema!!!

Twas yesterday, BUT...
we had that awesome butternut squash soup with roasted pumpkin seeds on top from Panera...it's baaaaccckkk, Orema!! I had half a frontega chicken sandwich, too.