Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > THE BUTCHFEMMEPLANET PLANET > United States Forums > Massachusetts Forums

Old 07-31-2018, 10:46 AM   #1
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Western Mass Labor Day Weekend Get Together thread!

Mel_C. and girl_dee will be visiting Western Mass (Northampton area) over Labor Day weekend and we would like to get a gathering going while they are here.

Our options for times are looking to be either Friday night (Aug 31st) and Saturday lunch/early afternoon (Spetember 1st). The Saturday lunch/early or into late afternoon if folks wanna stick around is so far looking like the best option for most people.

We are trying to decide where to go. The last time we had a Western Mass gathering we ate at The Teapot. Plusses: it's big and has an extensive Chinese/Japanese menu anyone can find something to eat from. The negatives: the long table in the back doesn't allow for easy conversation amongst a large group. It can accomodate a large group, however, which is why I like it.

Another option is Packard's. It's a bar that has a rather extensive menu of pub food. Plusses: we'd be able to eat AND drink. There's a private room in the back we could reserve and we'd have privacy and one big table we could all sit around and converse. Minus: the room only holds 12, 13 people at MOST, so depending on group size it may not be an option. It's my favorite option of the three I am going to propose.

Last option is Quarters, which is an arcade with old fashioned games. Plusses: it's a fun activity and can accomodate large groups. They have food and drinks as well. Minuses: I fear it will be to loud to be able to hear each other but that might just be my fear. This is Jedi's first choice. Caveat: we have never been so I cannot personally vouch for the place like I can for the other two.

Please discuss amongst yourselves! Feel free to contact me or Jedi on Facebook if you're friends with us there, or PM questions but it would be great if we could discuss as a group!

Let's have some fun!

My Patreon

My Website

Last edited by candy_coated_bitch; 07-31-2018 at 10:51 AM.
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 10:54 AM   #2
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

PS: It's Jedi's birthday on the 28th so it would be great if we could celebrate that!! It's her big 5-0!!!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 01:26 PM   #3
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy/hym/hys but in circumstances like work and some other places she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,816 Times in 1,187 Posts
ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation
Default Labor Day weekend

I will be around and would love to finally meet everyone
ProfPacker is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 02:08 PM   #4
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfPacker View Post
I will be around and would love to finally meet everyone
Yay! We'll keep you posted as plans come together.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 05:10 PM   #5
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Mel_C. and girl_dee will be visiting Western Mass (Northampton area) over Labor Day weekend and we would like to get a gathering going while they are here.

Our options for times are looking to be either Friday night (Aug 31st) and Saturday lunch/early afternoon (Spetember 1st). The Saturday lunch/early or into late afternoon if folks wanna stick around is so far looking like the best option for most people.

We are trying to decide where to go. The last time we had a Western Mass gathering we ate at The Teapot. Plusses: it's big and has an extensive Chinese/Japanese menu anyone can find something to eat from. The negatives: the long table in the back doesn't allow for easy conversation amongst a large group. It can accomodate a large group, however, which is why I like it.

Another option is Packard's. It's a bar that has a rather extensive menu of pub food. Plusses: we'd be able to eat AND drink. There's a private room in the back we could reserve and we'd have privacy and one big table we could all sit around and converse. Minus: the room only holds 12, 13 people at MOST, so depending on group size it may not be an option. It's my favorite option of the three I am going to propose.

Last option is Quarters, which is an arcade with old fashioned games. Plusses: it's a fun activity and can accomodate large groups. They have food and drinks as well. Minuses: I fear it will be to loud to be able to hear each other but that might just be my fear. This is Jedi's first choice. Caveat: we have never been so I cannot personally vouch for the place like I can for the other two.

Please discuss amongst yourselves! Feel free to contact me or Jedi on Facebook if you're friends with us there, or PM questions but it would be great if we could discuss as a group!

Let's have some fun!

We would SO come to this if life wasn't so crazy right now. Great location and I hope you'll take tons of pics!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 06:41 PM   #6
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a birthday party sounds fun!

All I know is I will be in late on Friday. Mel will likely be there already.

I don’t care where we go!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 07:10 PM   #7
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
We would SO come to this if life wasn't so crazy right now. Great location and I hope you'll take tons of pics!
That would have been awesome!!! We will take lots of pics for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
a birthday party sounds fun!

All I know is I will be in late on Friday. Mel will likely be there already.

I don’t care where we go!

Ok, let's do Saturday then so you can be bright eyed and bushy tailed. That seemed to be the day people were leaning towards anyways!

My Patreon

My Website

Last edited by candy_coated_bitch; 07-31-2018 at 07:19 PM.
Old 07-31-2018, 07:25 PM   #8
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

I can only do Saturday if it's later in the day...I usually work until 3. But I'll be there!

I loved Packards because we had that separate room, but yeah, if we have too many people it'd be tight.
LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to LaDivina For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 07:40 PM   #9
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation
Thumbs up

That sounds great. We’re in if we don’t go camping.

I don’t love Teapot. I think the food is meh. I do like Packards.

How about Bombay Royale? Do folks like Indian food? We could ask them to move the tables around.

Chancie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 07:46 PM   #10
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Oooh this has potential!!!!!!!!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 08:18 PM   #11
Mel C.
Long-time Member

How Do You Identify?:
WIB - woman identified butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Your choice...not really a button for me
Relationship Status:
♡ married 1/1/2019♡

Thanked 6,841 Times in 1,621 Posts
Mel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST ReputationMel C. Has the BEST Reputation

I was holding off on Saturday PM as an option but let’s include it as well.
Mel C. is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mel C. For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 08:27 PM   #12
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Ok Saturday PM is fine with me as well.

Chancie, I've never been to Bombay Royale but do love Indian. I'm just not sure if it's a group friendly food. It might be! How do folks feel about indian???

Packard's is still my #1 for the back room but it really depends on people. Based on how many people have responded here and to me personally we're already pushing the limit. So, I guess let's think of a plan B.

My Patreon

My Website
Old 07-31-2018, 08:34 PM   #13
LaDivina

How Do You Identify?:
Lady-femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady-ones

Thanked 1,729 Times in 413 Posts
LaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST ReputationLaDivina Has the BEST Reputation

How do people feel about Sunday instead?
LaDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LaDivina For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 08:51 PM   #14
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaDivina View Post
How do people feel about Sunday instead?
From what I understood Mel and Dee can't do Sunday. Not that they can't speak for themselves lol.

My Patreon

My Website
Old 07-31-2018, 08:52 PM   #15
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
From what I understood Mel and Dee can't do Sunday. Not that they can't speak for themselves lol.
i think we can, but i can ask Mel tomorrow.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 07-31-2018, 08:55 PM   #16
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i think we can, but i can ask Mel tomorrow.
Officially letting everyone speak for themselves .

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 10:34 AM   #17
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I am scratching off Friday night as an option for possible times and the back room at Packard's because we have too many people.

Would everyone please tell me whether or not they'd like to meet Saturday or Sunday and if you'd rather eat at Bombay Royale or Teapot? The Northampton Brewery was also mentioned to me as a good possible option. Check out their web site too.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 10:48 AM   #18
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

ProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST ReputationProfPacker Has the BEST Reputation

Saturday would be best for me. I like the idea of later on, or, at night. I can’t tell you what restaurant because I don’t know them.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2018, 02:28 PM   #19
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Northampton Brewey
I think this is a good option as well.

profpacker, all possible venues are linked in this thread so you can peruse their web sites and menus.

My Patreon

My Website
Old 08-01-2018, 03:23 PM   #20
ProfPacker

How Do You Identify?:
butch/MOC
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:
single

Northampton Brewery or the Indian Restaurant whichever is able to fits us all
The Following User Says Thank You to ProfPacker For This Useful Post: