Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teddybear View Post
This could be the heater for the fridge. It maybe cheaper to buy a new fridge.

Good luck with this
Thanks Teddybear, I bought the fridge from "my guy" and he gave me a year warranty so I think that he will cover it but not my food. That part stings.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 10-15-2017, 09:48 PM   #1522
Deborah*

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
single and not looking

Deborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST ReputationDeborah* Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
My "new to me" fridge is not working correctly. I checked and the temperature inside the fridge was 68 degrees. Ugh I just cooked a bunch of food. I am throwing everything in the freezer and hoping for the best. What a pain!

Called my guy he should be here tomorrow.

Sorry about that Chad.

Deborah
Deborah* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Deborah* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 08:52 PM   #1523
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pissed

This guy on my rideshare vehicle gets on my last nerve. Today again his chosen behavior was so gross that I actually had to restrain myself from reacting.

I will spare the good people on this site by not sharing his disgusting behavior. I will just say that if my mom witnessed this disgusting behavior I would not restrain myself.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-09-2017, 09:55 PM   #1524
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad View Post
This guy on my rideshare vehicle gets on my last nerve. Today again his chosen behavior was so gross that I actually had to restrain myself from reacting.

I will spare the good people on this site by not sharing his disgusting behavior. I will just say that if my mom witnessed this disgusting behavior I would not restrain myself.

With all the attention being spotlighted to bad behaviors by males, you'd think this jack ass would know better! Perhaps someone should remind him of that!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 12:26 AM   #1525
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Road Construction!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 01:31 PM   #1526
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Drivers not paying attention

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 03:33 PM   #1527
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Tomboyish eccentric antique femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,091 Times in 541 Posts
Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

I'm pissed off because, ironically, straight society seems to be seriously into Butch/femme!
Shopping for tops or jackets. The choices appear to be
- femme - we've got you covered! (well, given that an awful lot of what they have for sale is gauzy, maybe that's not quite the right word, but YKWIM! :-} )
- active - lumberjack shirts for you, m'dears, if you're not going to wear branded 'training gear'!
- older - you'll buy whatever we can be bothered to stock in weird colours , shades-of-sick trim/decoration, weird shapes and sizes, and completely unsuitable material, and like it, frump!

Gah. I want something that covers me, is reasonably robust, and has a tasteful splash of colour. I'm quite partial to a certain type of Japanese art that, with a few brushstrokes can capture bamboo against the moon, or a branch of cherry-blossom - or oriental dragons. So maybe a midnight blue soft jacket I can wear over my otherwise all-black clothing, or a black tanktop with a bit of colour on the front to go with black jacket and jeans.

But no - if it kinda looks like what I'm after in a top, it'll be gauzy and of a material that'll make me sweat like a wossname, absolutely require a bra be worn lest you show yourself off to the world, and , well, be just too durned girly for me nowadays, and it'll need to be treated carefully. I wasn't great at that even when I was femme. Couldn't find a colourful jacket anything like what I'm after, though I saw a woman wearing something close a few weeks ago. And don't get me started on inconsistent jeans sizing and how hard it is to find anything other than 'skinny' jeans...

Much as I love clothes, I hate clothes shopping these days. I wish I could afford to have stuff made for me.
Esme nha Maire is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 05:04 PM   #1528
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme nha Maire View Post
I'm pissed off because, ironically, straight society seems to be seriously into Butch/femme!
Shopping for tops or jackets. The choices appear to be
- femme - we've got you covered! (well, given that an awful lot of what they have for sale is gauzy, maybe that's not quite the right word, but YKWIM! :-} )
- active - lumberjack shirts for you, m'dears, if you're not going to wear branded 'training gear'!
- older - you'll buy whatever we can be bothered to stock in weird colours , shades-of-sick trim/decoration, weird shapes and sizes, and completely unsuitable material, and like it, frump!

Gah. I want something that covers me, is reasonably robust, and has a tasteful splash of colour. I'm quite partial to a certain type of Japanese art that, with a few brushstrokes can capture bamboo against the moon, or a branch of cherry-blossom - or oriental dragons. So maybe a midnight blue soft jacket I can wear over my otherwise all-black clothing, or a black tanktop with a bit of colour on the front to go with black jacket and jeans.

But no - if it kinda looks like what I'm after in a top, it'll be gauzy and of a material that'll make me sweat like a wossname, absolutely require a bra be worn lest you show yourself off to the world, and , well, be just too durned girly for me nowadays, and it'll need to be treated carefully. I wasn't great at that even when I was femme. Couldn't find a colourful jacket anything like what I'm after, though I saw a woman wearing something close a few weeks ago. And don't get me started on inconsistent jeans sizing and how hard it is to find anything other than 'skinny' jeans...

Much as I love clothes, I hate clothes shopping these days. I wish I could afford to have stuff made for me.
What you need is a sewing machine, provided you know how to sew..... or find yourself a local seamstress and hire her for sewing or tailoring services!

But I know what you mean about not finding clothes that will fit you right or those types of things, regardless of gender.

I couldn't find clothes to fit my son's, or shoes (!), when they were growing up. Sometimes it's hard to find clothes you like and especially at a good price or at a good bargain price.

but.... look into finding a local seamstress, is what I would suggest. Maybe you could find someone who would consider bartering in exchange for sevices, to lessen your financial expenses. For example, buy your material and sewing notions and then maybe this could help in reducing expenses. Then you could barter some of the cost by doing something for them that would be of equitable rate of exchange of services?

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 05:26 PM   #1529
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Esme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST ReputationEsme nha Maire Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks, Katzchen, but I'm waaaaay ahead of you on this. Suffice to say I can't make my own clothes (have tried), and getting 'em made isn't a viable option bar once in a blue moon. (And my best friend is an excellent seamstress - and lives halfway across the country. Sigh...)

I'm particularly annoyed at how godawful the clothes aimed at older women are. It's like the manufacturers are trying to have a laugh at older womens expense (quite literally).
The Following User Says Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 05:29 PM   #1530
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Esme nha Maire View Post
Thanks, Katzchen, but I'm waaaaay ahead of you on this. Suffice to say I can't make my own clothes (have tried), and getting 'em made isn't a viable option bar once in a blue moon. (And my best friend is an excellent seamstress - and lives halfway across the country. Sigh...)

I'm particularly annoyed at how godawful the clothes aimed at older women are. It's like the manufacturers are trying to have a laugh at older womens expense (quite literally).
I would say my concern would be for the ladies and young girls who are working in sweatshop conditions for pennies per hour.

My heart goes out to them first.

_____ ______
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-11-2017, 08:50 PM   #1531
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,873 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Being pressured by my lesbian friends to go hang out with them. Im.tired of being a third wheel or whatever they call it these days. They just need to start dating and leave me out of it.
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 09:03 AM   #1532
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default We need a fix!

How totally fucked up our health care system is
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 11:38 AM   #1533
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
How totally fucked up our health care system is
I just had it out with my primary doctor and told him that his "experiment" on me was over. It felt good to say BYE BYE to him. Thankfully, there's an awesome female doctor at my primary clinic. I'll be seeing her from here on out.

_____ ______
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 11:44 AM   #1534
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I just had it out with my primary doctor and told him that his "experiment" on me was over. It felt good to say BYE BYE to him. Thankfully, there's an awesome female doctor at my primary clinic. I'll be seeing her from here on out.

Your post made me think of "The Rash" episode of Seinfeld with Elaine! Now there is going to be a file on you!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 12:05 PM   #1535
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
i am glad to hear it... I'm just so disappointed on many levels all around ...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 12:22 PM   #1536
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Your post made me think of "The Rash" episode of Seinfeld with Elaine! Now there is going to be a file on you!
LMAO, true story!

That Seinfeld episode came to mind too. However, I lodged a complaint with my health insurance provider BEFORE my final appt with said doctor. Even the charge nurse agreed with my assessment of said doctor. And, my presiding doctor agreed with my evaluation too. I'm super glad to not have the offending doctor sitting on my case anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by girl_dee View Post
i am glad to hear it... I'm just so disappointed on many levels all around ...
(((((( dee )))))) I hear you, big time!

_____ ______
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 03:38 PM   #1537
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

a station playing 24/7 Christmas music already!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 04:38 PM   #1538
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,265 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

nothing so far but the day isn't over yet.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 05:09 AM   #1539
Esme nha Maire

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
single

Quote:
I would say my concern would be for the ladies and young girls who are working in sweatshop conditions for pennies per hour.

My heart goes out to them first.
Well, aye, the whole 'fashion industry' is a prime example of the patriarchy exploiting women at every available opportunity, from start to finish. Whilst the suffering of the women in the seatshops is the greater though, it doesn't detract from the fact that customers of the end products are exploited too, as the money they earn from their underpaid jobs has to go to buy the overpriced produce that the shops owned by the grossly overpaid capitalists offer, whether that produce fits or suits them or not, if, like me, they're unable to make their own clothes.

This whole rotten economic system, designed to benefit the sociopathically greedy at the expense of everyone else, pisses me off. It shouldn't be beyond the wit of humankind to come up with something that rewards sociophilic behaviour but doesn't benefit sociopathic behaviour.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Esme nha Maire For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 06:14 AM   #1540
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

It was yesterday but I have a feeling I'm going to have to battle this today.

Went to the water department to have water turned on. Was told a little after 4 the water had been turned on. NO water!!!

I'm calling at 730 the moment they wake and have them come out and show me they turned the water on.

The need for water is real