Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Change of plans

relaxing today, then work on packing tomorrow, mom isnt able to come over today.

so basics of taking my pain meds, hopefully taking a nap and just trying not to worry about things and stress out.

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JDeere For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2022, 05:34 AM   #2802
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– Exercise
– Package a batch of canna-butter I made
– Package a batch of body butter I made
– Give myself a pedi/mani
– Take another covid test to make sure these sniffles are only sniffles
– Start thinking of what to sell in my city's annual garage sale next month
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-23-2022, 06:17 AM   #2803
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,525 Times in 10,204 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

visit with my Mom. Take her some good food.

wash my bed linens.

pre-pack stuff for lunches next week

meet with my friend for a Wine Walk. Sample wine and appetizers and chat it up! (I haven't done anything for myself. My doc told me don't forget about me.)

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2022, 07:41 AM   #2804
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Today I am going to try to put My new bed together. I should be able to do it - but it sure would go a lot quicker if I had another set of hands to hold the pieces and whatnot.

Then I will do some general house cleaning.

I also plan to purchase a couple of free standing shelving units for My garage so that I can sort and organize My seasonal (Fall, Thanksgiving, Christmas) decos, camping gear, and LEGO builds.

I also still have a couple of boxes of storage containers, tupperware, gladware, etc. that needs to be put away in the kitchen - that will get done.

I need to get My stereo connected. I have it set up where I want it in the livingroom but I have not hooked up the components to each other yet or the speakers to the receiver.

I also got a second litter box that needs to be set up so that My cats do not have to go to the bathroom in the same spot. The vet suggested this as a way to help Bear with the issue he has been showing. We shall see how it goes.

I need to lay out the indoor/outdoor carpet on my patio outside and then water My flowers. Even though we got some rain here yesterday it surely was not enough to keep those flowers wet for any length of time.

---I am sure I will run across more to do - but I am thinking this list right here will keep Me out of trouble for awhile. (laughing).
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-25-2022, 12:54 AM   #2805
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Since it's now Monday, I will sleep as much as possible, my body isn't used to my new work schedule yet.

Albert Einstein
Old 07-30-2022, 09:02 AM   #2806
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

I finally put a new battery in My truck yesterday so that is going to help Me accomplish My first item which is to take all the broken down cardboard from My move over to My landlord's shop where he has a huge recycling dumpster that all of his renters use (along with a huge garbage dumpster).

Get a few groceries.

Hang some more pictures around My place.

Sweep and swiffer.

Wash and vacuum My car and truck.

Do some paperwork stuff - like making folders for documents I need to print and then file away.

Keep organizing the garage. I am currently working on doing an inventory of My camping gear as well as My LEGO builds.

Set up an appointment to have one of My vehicles inspected the beginning of next week.

Water My flowers that are around My back patio.

Clean My grill.

This all will likely get spread over today and tomorrow - however, it will get done. That being said - off I go to get started on it all.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2022, 01:06 PM   #2807
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing. Everything has to come to a standstill for five days because I have Covid
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-01-2022, 05:01 AM   #2808
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,128 Times in 3,010 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Coffee with Daddy- check
Walk dogs- check
Shower and dress for work- check
Go to work and survive the experience.
  • Drink lots of water
  • Stay organized
  • Do good things for those in need.

Come home
Cool down shower
The rest depends on what I've got left in me.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2022, 03:14 AM   #2809
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

– Exercise (maybe, maybe not)
– Make sure I have a few masks when I go out today
– Go to City Hall to vote
– Stop by post office
– Stop by dispensary for voting-day deals
– Send a group text to remind family to vote (hard getting them to vote during the mid-terms, let alone the mid-term primaries)
– Do or get the mani/pedi I didn’t get to the other day
– Make an appt for a mammogram
Old 08-02-2022, 06:37 AM   #2810
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Go shopping
then try to relax before work tonight

Albert Einstein
Old 08-20-2022, 07:37 AM   #2811
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Do a couple household chores.

Return tools to tool boxes. (Yesterday I installed two towel holders and you'd think I renovated the bathroom with all the tools I pulled out. I got it done and it looks good, but I'll have to spend some time getting everything back in its place.)

Invite Lu for coffee to find out about the board meeting.

Place a decal on the wall. Maybe.

Measure the sheer curtains that need hemming in the bedroom. Maybe.

Exercise.

Start boxing a care package to send to the D.

Count my lucky stars.
Old 08-20-2022, 11:32 AM   #2812
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Groceries

Wash car (possibly the truck too)

Laundry

Haircut

Post office run

Get the final lines hooked up for My stereo system

Sweep/swiffer/dishes/litter boxes/garbage/dust/vacuum

Do some organizing in My office

it is only 1:30 in the afternoon and I have most of this accomplished as I was up around 7am and got right to it. If some of it rolls over into tomorrow- I am fine with that.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2022, 03:01 PM   #2813
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Shampoo the stairs
Toss in some laundry
Run to stores

Was up at 7am and already cooked/prepped lunch for the week and boiled egg for salads/deviled eggs
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-22-2022, 05:06 AM   #2814
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Work on converting a crew neck t-shirt to a V-neck t-shirt.

Those curtains are still waiting to be hemmed, but this project is more interesting.
Old 08-23-2022, 06:44 PM   #2815
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

watching fire flies from a friend's deck
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2022, 08:06 PM   #2816
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Today it was waking up and getting out of the house earlier than I cared to in hopes of beating the crowds at Costco.

After Costco it was updating the pantry inventory/supply list.

Next a little housework – Cleaned tub, did some laundry, took care of floors.

Made up Costco run care packages for sons and their families to surprise them with on family dinner night tomorrow.

Still to come – Monte gets a manicure. Research printers/ink. Make flan, from a box mix. Not sure how that's going to work or if it will. Spa day – face mask, foot peel, hair mask. Buy some silverware, or maybe not. I've been wanting this set for a while and if it seems spendy now it will be way out of my price range after it's retired. The clock is ticking.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2022, 06:41 AM   #2817
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Plans

– Exercise
– Marinate chicken for dinner tonight
– Send a card or two to some friends
– Pat some sunshine on my face
– Remind the girls (nieces) to make appts for mammograms
– Laundry
– Do my nails between loads
– Open the hydroponics growing system to see what's what
– Filing and minor organization

Won't check off everything today but will by the end of the weekend.

Best-laid plans and all that jazz comes to mind.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2022, 06:29 AM   #2818
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Organize all of the syllabuses for My upcoming classes. (we are in preview week- so while we cannot post in our discussions for submit homework until the 6th - we can actually get a jumpstart on it all and have it ready for submission before the first day)

Likely start some of the aforementioned homework.

Go to an appointment with My computer guy to upgrade one of My laptops.

Go to the grocery.

Wash My car. (possibly My truck too).

Schedule an oil change appt. for My car.
The Following User Says Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2022, 11:00 AM   #2819
nina03

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her, or they/them
Relationship Status:
Very married and in love

nina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputationnina03 Has the BEST Reputation

I've already been to physical therapy. The rest of my day will involve clearing my work calendar. I have nine cases that need review and work, and I am going to get them done today. I'm taking the next 5 days off, completely, not even checking work email, and I want to finish everything that's currently on my to-do list first. Normally, I check work email every day, including weekends, holidays, sick days, and any other days off. I've even checked work emails while waiting to go into surgery. I need to work on better balance in my work life, so finishing these items and taking this time completely away from my job is my first step to that.
nina03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nina03 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-01-2022, 08:39 PM   #2820
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On your agenda today.

Finished up the shopping. Took the van in to have an oil change and be winterized. Then took her to get her yearly hot oil spray done to protect her from road salt. Then went for a long awaited haircut. All is well.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:

Tags
agenda