Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 07-23-2022, 06:40 AM   #5261
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,089 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Had a "gave up" ride this morning. Rode 2.8 miles in 15 minutes. Bees that way some days. This week's numbers are:

– Rode 32 miles in 2 hrs 7 mins

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 07-30-2022, 07:03 AM   #5262
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Had a good ride this morning and some okay rides this week.

Haven't been enjoying my rides lately. So I made an adjustment to one goal and it made a difference.

Instead of aiming to ride 30-minute/6 miles, I've returned to my 5-mile goal that can be completed in any amount of time. It's the small shift I needed to make riding more enjoyable. I can always increase the time or milage later.

This week's numbers, including today are:

– Rode 29.2 miles in 2 hrs 25 minutes
– 65 arm rolls

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2022, 08:06 AM   #5263
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a nice ride this morning. Clocked in 5 miles in 23 minutes while listening to a podcast and watching a garmin video with the volume down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrY3je1gMMo

This weeks numbers are:

– 28.7 miles in 2 hrs 19 minutes

Old 08-12-2022, 07:17 AM   #5264
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Nice ride on my bike this morning while listening to a San Diego radio station playing old-school Motown hits (The Way You Do The Things You Do). I miss Southern Cali and it helps when I listen to SoCal radio stations.

This week's numbers are:

– Rode 35.6 miles in 2 hrs 20min (140 minutes and 6 seconds)
– Didn't do one arm roll. There's always next week.

Old 08-20-2022, 08:47 AM   #5265
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had an okay ride this morning. Pulled a muscle in my upper hip a few days ago. It's gotten better, but am still not up to par. I expect to be at my best in a week or so. Takes a little time to fully heal.

Clocked in 4.3 miles in 22 minutes and here are my numbers for the last 7 days:

– Rode 27.7 miles in 2hrs 14mins
– 80 large circle arm rolls

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2022, 07:13 AM   #5266
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Haven't rode in days because of a UTI but saw a nurse yesterday and am already better. Thank goodness.

I seldom take long breaks from riding because I worry that I might not ever want to get back on the bike if I'm away too long, but that hasn't happened yet.

Had a nice ride this morning while watching a nighttime virtual walking tour of downtown Detroit.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUsm31Ow_8E

This morning I rode 4 miles in less than 22 mins. It's good being back on the bike.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2022, 10:48 AM   #5267
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a good ride this morning while watching the Queen's procession on Sky Live News on Pluto. What a difference between the US and the UK coverage. We cannot let a second go by without filling it with chatter. The UK, on the other hand, has no problem with moments of silence. I know, complaints, complaints.

Anyway, I'm feelin' like I'm back in the saddle after not riding for awhile and it feels good.

Rode 5 miles in 24.5 minutes. Could do better, but could do a lot worse.

Old 09-16-2022, 06:52 AM   #5268
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had an okay ride this morning while the sun was rising and watching a bike tour through NYC. I wasn't really into the ride this morning but stuck with it. This week's numbers are:

– rode 28.2 miles in 1hr 32 mind
– completed 110 large-circle arm rolls

Old 09-26-2022, 07:01 AM   #5269
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a good ride this morning while listening to the Stones, Mongo Santamaria, and Salt-N-Pepa who flipped the script with this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vaN01VLYSQ

I clocked in 5 miles in 22 minutes 5 seconds. Current goal is to ride 5 miles in less than 22 minutes. I should reach that goal by the end of the week (best laid plans and all that jazz comes to mind).

It's all about the music this morning.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 09-27-2022, 10:59 AM   #5270
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile I'm catching up . . .

Hello exercisers

With all the changes I have weathered (work wise and in my personal life), I still get a lot of walking in during the days I work. At work, it's like an ER: Feast or Famine (client wise). Sometimes at work, depending on how busy we are, I am gently surprised by how many miles I have logged. One day, a few weeks ago, back in late August, we were so busy that I logged slightly over 9 miles in steps. I was like, "wow, how did I ever do that?", lol.

On my days off, I usually get some walking in and some other types of body exercise when I dust the house down or sweep and mop or vacuum the rugs.

I have to say, my partner loves to hold me and dance with me at home. And his dance moves surprise me and leave me breathless, often times, lol. Having mobility issues and trusting my partner when he dances me across the floors is helping me to overcome some of my trust issues. Like trusting that I won't fall, when I have fallen several times this year already.

Anyway.... I am keeping with trust building skills and keeping up with demands on my health that is sometimes daunting.

Keeping up with you all, when I can, --K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2022, 07:26 AM   #5271
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Good on you with the walking and dancing, Katzchen. I envy you being able to walk and dance. I hope to be able to after I get knee surgery. In the meantime I'll keep going on my bike.

Had a good ride this morning. Clocked in 5 miles in 21m 35s. Maybe I'll keep this up and maybe I won't. This works for now.

It was a good ride while listening to music and riding through Italy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDXppLLg_-w
Old 10-03-2022, 01:25 PM   #5272
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I took a client to dialysis today. Since we are not allowed to go into the treatment room I decided to walk around the hospital campus. It is a crisp fall day - any colder and I would have needed a coat. It was lovely!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2022, 08:20 PM   #5273
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

J is in better shape but fatter. I weigh less but huff and puff more than she does. If it isn't one thing it's another. So we're walking. Once a week, at the park forcing ourselves, another day strolling through the farmers market or hitting the stores browsing indoors. The third day of the week we just get up and about. Maybe go to lunch or take the boy to library play time, or story book hour or do some craft or cleaning decluttering project at home. Just anything to get us up and moving. It's too easy to just park it in front of the computer or television and barely get up, stayed seated most of the day.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2022, 07:04 AM   #5274
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had a good ride this morning. Clocked in 5 miles in 22m and 23s. I usually like to work up to a cadio speed but this morning I switched back and forth between cardio and leisurely riding. It worked. It's all good as long as I get on the bike. ;->

Watched a biking video while listening to covers of Autumn Leaves.

Old 10-18-2022, 10:11 AM   #5275
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

Good morning, to all of you who come by to read posts on how we are doing with our daily exercise. I'm here to do my part and share about how I am doing.

Sooooo, my Fitbit watch updated itself about a week ago. LOL, it now sends text reminders to me about special things I achieve while on duty at work (I only wear my Fitbit on the days I work).

Here is how I did last week:

My best day of steps was last Saturday. 18,384K steps while on duty.

Total steps for the week: 59K+

AVG Calorie burn: 3,280 calories,

Active Zone Minutes: 289 minutes.

I eat less than I burn off during a workday, so this is most likely why I am losing small increments of weight on a regular basis. I am within a weight range that I have not seen since I was in my late 20's. When I am under 190 lbs, I will throw a party. Right now I am 222 lbs. I am not as tall as I was back in my youthful years: I have lost three inches in height due to bone density issues as I age: I was 5'11", now I am 5'8".

I have hip and knee issues due to aging related stuff but I also have the continued fallout from the work related injuries I suffered from, back in November of 2016. Six years ago, in three weeks from now, was the day my whole life was upended in a near-fatal traffic accident while on the job for a former employer. I still cannot walk like I used to, but I can walk. It is a challenge, daily.

Anyhooooo, this is my update and check in and just know that I am grateful for life, every day.

Sending tons of exercise JuJu to all,

~K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-20-2022, 06:51 AM   #5276
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Had an okay ride this morning. Clocked in 5 miles in 24m 4s. Didn't ride for a couple days and I wasn't exerting myself this morniing. Could be better and could be worse. And I always feel good after I ride 5 or so miles.

Old 10-21-2022, 05:41 PM   #5277
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Got outside and walked - with intermittent sitting - for 25 minutes today. The dog got more exercise than I did, leaping up and down through the ivy-covered ditch on the side of the road with great glee. She also really enjoyed her brush down when we were done.

Oh, and I also got bit by a yellow jacket.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince

Last edited by GeorgiaMa'am; 10-21-2022 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Insect update
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2022, 05:47 PM   #5278
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,101 Times in 3,757 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I managed to fill 2 lawn n leaf bags of trash.
I lifted a large box of sweat potatoes for my 90 yr old neighbor.
I walked the dogs in the yard
This was a great deal of exercise for me with the current situation with my back.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-21-2022, 05:51 PM   #5279
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,125 Times in 5,118 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
I managed to fill 2 lawn n leaf bags of trash.
I lifted a large box of sweat potatoes for my 90 yr old neighbor.
I walked the dogs in the yard
This was a great deal of exercise for me with the current situation with my back.
I understand! It's better to just do what we can do than to do nothing - the important thing is to keep getting out there and doing it! My new dog Brittany is going to make sure I get at least one good walk in every day.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2022, 06:56 AM   #5280
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Did a lot of work around the femme cave yesterday and wasn't sure I'd make it on the bike this morning but I did and it was okay. Better than what I though it would be. My hips and knees were aching when I went to bed last night but are better after moving around this morning and riding on the bike.

Thought I might have a "give it up" ride and stop midway, but I met my 5-mile goal. Video and/or audio stimulation is a must for me on most exercise days. Thank goodness I have a good supply.

Tags
exercise, weights