Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Still on top of the world -
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-02-2022, 09:01 PM   #7002
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by nhplowboi View Post
Frustrated! I broke my leg Wednesday night going to the barn to feed our two horses. Crutches are NOT conducive to country living. I guess it could be worse......it could be winter.
Some people will do anything for attention....if you wanted me to visit you, all you had to do was ask!

Anywho, I do hope that you knit quickly and get back on both of your feet.

As for myself, I feel worn. Not like a favorite tee that's soft and a little threadbare kind of worn. More like chiseled lines in the face and sweat on the brow kind of worn. I barely made it through my workout tonight as it is and the next 3 days are going to be even hotter and more humid. I have a ton of manual labor to do outside too.

Oh, and pissed. I feel pissed because I requested a raise and provided clear and concise facts to support my request. A LOT of them. I got it, but it's so small, it's like a slap in the face. I may have invested some time on Indeed the night I got the news.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2022, 03:54 PM   #7003
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

LOL@Gemme....yep that's me and now that
I am wrapped and booted I am going to look for the sympathy/attention vote. I had surgery on it today and had some hardware attached. I was gonna tell the Dr. (but they gorked me out too quick) that at 68 I have never been screwed by a man and you not only did it once but multiple times according to the the report. You must have been gentle because it feels damn good right now but that could just be the nerve block. Oh and to correct my initial post it was Thursday night not Wednesday that I broke it.

Now Gemme, please tell your manager I do NOT want to have to hobble down there and crutch beat him to get you an appropriate raise. It's not coming out of his damn paycheck and he should be doing what is right by his good workers.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2022, 05:14 PM   #7004
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,417 Times in 2,607 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Feeling good

nh I am sending you wishes for an almost painless speedy recovery bud. Not nice to retire and get hit with this but what is...is.

I am with you and close to your age and NO man ever here ever. My gynecologest was the first and last LOL Keep well my friend.
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 08-03-2022, 06:10 PM   #7005
nhplowboi

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
male pronouns
Relationship Status:
Good question.

Thanked 3,428 Times in 733 Posts
nhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputationnhplowboi Has the BEST Reputation

Thank you Stonie for being such a good friend. The nerve block is still working so all is well right now. LOL about retirement. I should have kept the store and stayed busy AND yes, we old timers are a special group.
nhplowboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nhplowboi For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2022, 12:28 PM   #7006
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemme View Post

Oh, and pissed. I feel pissed because I requested a raise and provided clear and concise facts to support my request. A LOT of them. I got it, but it's so small, it's like a slap in the face. I may have invested some time on Indeed the night I got the news.
Not cool. I've received those slap in the face raises. Insult to injury.

NH , ugh, sorry it was so bad you needed surgery! Rest up...

I'm feeling thankful that I took today off of work, mostly. I have to attend a meeting in a few so I'm on the computer but other than that I'm home free. It's over 100 degrees out and with no air conditioning at work, well, minimal air conditioning, I just couldn't do it. This heat wave has been in the 90s pretty much every day for weeks. Another 10 degrees and ... nope. I have vacation time for a reason. We installed an air conditioner in the basement woodshop where I mostly work this morning and it is heavenly. I've been down there all day creating away.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-04-2022, 06:18 PM   #7007
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

The entire family was out of commission for several days with one type of crud or the other. I live in the middle of nowhere with no buses and was too broke for Uber or a taxi. So all I could do for several days was wait to get out of the house, into town, try and make the best of it. Which I was doing a pretty good job of until my computer broke. Actually I broke the screen trying to fix the problem. Worst part, I couldn't tell if I'd fixed the problem or not because I didn't have a screen to check and see if I had. Grrr... I didn't realize how much I'm on this thing until I couldn't be on it.

Anyhow it took some time but my son came with the new monitor set it up, did a diagnostic and congrats I had diagnosed correctly, fixed it all on my own! Yes it really was that five dollar part I suspected, which wouldn't have cost me a thing because he has dozens of them at home just sitting around doing nothing. Grrr... but he gave me an E for effort, didn't grouch, complain, threaten or lecture. He just said – Okay tell me what you did, exactly what you did. It's going to be a lot easier for me to fix it if you do. I promise whatever it was I won't get mad.

I was so tempted to sarcastically say - Just tap danced all over it and kicked it for fun you think that might have done something to it? I was only trying to help. He was treating me like such a baby but hey he just bought me a new monitor, lugged it up three flights of stairs in the 100 plus degree heat, installed it, did diagnostics, patted me on the back – good job mom! Ate some of that too much for my own good left over popcorn sitting around tempting me, hauled out two bags of garbage, one of which had a nearly whole watermelon in it, and carted off that old monitor for me on his way out the door.

Sometimes a little more appreciation and a whole lot less sarcasm is in order. On top of that everybody got over their crud fairly quickly, and without hearing the costs involved with making a full recovery wouldn't be covered by insurance - pay up. Along with that Monte ate the much healthier for him cat food that costs and arm and a leg he was served up not once but twice so far, without complaint. All things combined today was a really, really good day and I'm feeling grateful, fortunate to have the family I do and a whole lot less irritated with the cat.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-05-2022, 04:20 PM   #7008
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I'm very much at peace in this very moment. I'm in my Mom's room and she has a big window. Its currently storming, lots of lightning and thunder. I finished filing her nails. The cable went out and she fell asleep. It's very calming to be here with her.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2022, 10:15 AM   #7009
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

quite wonderful...an english muffin w strawberry jam, sublime
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-06-2022, 01:30 PM   #7010
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Successful! I tried two new things for one woodworking project on my lathe today- a new turning tool and a new turning technique. I turned a beautiful Cedar bowl and am excited about what I learned in the process!

Also relieved that Daddy finished a big hard project that has been hanging over our heads for almost a year and today is a day to celebrate and just feel better without the pressure of it all.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-09-2022, 10:24 PM   #7011
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Miserable! In SOoO much pain!!! This girl has now developed a covered rash. I recently had Covid (am now currently negative) and yesterday I developed a rash all over my face and all over my torso. It is very inflamed and painful, itchy and hot to the touch. I have creams to put on it but might need to go in for a steroid shot if it doesn’t start clearing up in the next couple days. It is all around my eyes and my doctor said if it swells my eyes shut I’m to go to emergency. I can’t stand anything on my body so I’m literally laying in my recliner in front of a rotating fan naked. I have to be off for the next seven days which means I’m going to miss my special training in Anaheim California that was supposed to happen over this weekend. The last time I felt this bad was when I had shingles. This is certainly as bad if not worse than then.
And yes I’ve had all my Covid shots and boosters. My doctor said if I had not had them, I would’ve been much worse off when I got Covid. She said the strain that it’s going around now is so much stronger than when the pandemic first started. Everything has come to a stop with me. I can’t move without inflaming the rash so I have to just sit in this recliner until it stops progressing and begins to decline! I’m so miserable I could cry!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-10-2022, 08:43 AM   #7012
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

This last week has been rough. What started out to be (or what I thought to be) a stomach bug landed Me in the ER with the diagnosis of an infection in My blood and decreased kidney function. Today has really been the first day in over a week that I have felt like Myself again and am able to get around without fear of toppling over or driving My car off the road. It was pretty scary I will say that. I am super glad I decided to go to the ER after about 4 days of sickness because it just did not feel like anything that I did was changing anything. So, I am on the mend - and feeling Myself getting stronger each day.

As I side note I just have to say - when something like this happens - and it is very rare that I get really, really sick - it sure does put your mind to work on priorities - and all of that. It also makes you even more grateful for waking up each day as well.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-15-2022, 09:18 PM   #7013
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I feel the less stressed I've felt in a long time. I actually dont think I even remember how this is suppose to feel.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-17-2022, 03:37 PM   #7014
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

Recovered. My COVID rash is gone and I am finally back to work. This second round of COVID left me w some fog but that too will pass. Glad to back amongst the well people again!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2022, 07:44 AM   #7015
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Well after two something years of dodging the bullet, COVID caught me. Tested positive last night. My case manager at work tested positive last week and I had a feeling that was the one that was going to do me in. It's been too hot at work for us to be wearing the masks and we got slack about it. I'm not feeling too bad and am working from home today. Hoping things stay that way...
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-18-2022, 09:47 PM   #7016
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

sleepy....
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-19-2022, 01:42 PM   #7017
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

I finally feel back to My old self. To sum it up in a word: relieved.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-21-2022, 07:46 AM   #7018
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

So very happy!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 08-23-2022, 10:26 AM   #7019
bright_arrow
☆ the stars are aligned ☆

How Do You Identify?:
strong, independent, badass redhead
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl, buttercup, sugah
Relationship Status:
married to my Boo Daddy <3

Thanked 9,359 Times in 2,295 Posts
bright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputationbright_arrow Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Have a potential pinched nerve, so I have pain in left side of neck/shoulder that is radiating simply by breathing and existing. Miserable
bright_arrow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bright_arrow For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2022, 10:02 AM   #7020
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

The same as 7 days ago!

However, I have a lot on My mind - a whole jumble of things about a lot of different stuff - and that tends to leave Me feeling "off center" which is a feeling I am not a fan of. However, everything happens for a reason - and slow and steady wins the race.

It is funny I am a super organized person - however, when it comes to being able to organize My mind... it takes some work. (laughing).