Old 10-16-2021, 05:21 AM   #5521
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,776 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not today but last night...I got some Red Delicious apple chips, the little squishy things that go on the inside of cabinet doors so they don't slam shut, a gadget to help get up tape and stuff that is stuck on to use at work and a cute little pair of Italian silver hoop earrings at Home Goods and then some magazines at Barnes & Noble and then some groceries at Market Basket (sweet potato fries, a wrap for today's lunch, a container of Panera Bread soup, grilled chicken, oj, bananas and a dessert cheese log. It's cranberry cinnamon and it's delicious! I couldn't say no.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2021, 04:22 AM   #5522
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,096 Times in 8,592 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Chiu Chow Style Chili Oil. So good.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2021, 06:30 AM   #5523
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation
Default Snatched these Seattle Chocolates up while in stock & on sale....

A mouth full of peanut butter and salted pretzel combined in dark & white chocolate.

Take a stroll through the seasons with a distinguished gift set featuring hand-illustrated depictions of the Emerald City. Includes Rainy Day Espresso, Sunny Salted Almond, and Overcast Sea Salt bars. 7.5 oz.

Early Christmas purchases........
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2021, 08:56 PM   #5524
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I picked up some odds and ends. I got apple cider vinegar, some lunch snacks and chips, frozen veggies, oj, nuts and soup.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2021, 05:58 PM   #5525
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

An amaryllis bulb for my Mom. She has patiently been waiting for them to come in. 💗💗💗

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2021, 08:20 AM   #5526
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

A new car!! I picked it up yesterday! I still have my truck on the road - but that ole' girl is starting to see better days and I really needed to upgrade to something where I felt more secure. I decided to buy a Subaru Outback Sport! I have wanted a Subie for awhile - but I am pretty picky about what I drive - so I just never ran across one that had all the things I wanted in it - well, I finally got lucky!
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-07-2021, 03:13 PM   #5527
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Tupperware
Old Pyrex
Cricket Cart look it up.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2021, 06:17 PM   #5528
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,469 Times in 2,635 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bought Today

Santa snow globe for the little one, music box, plays "You are my sunshine". Xmas she will love it. Lots of groceries. Fresh fish and veggies. Xmas tshirt with a big Santa face on it (for when they visit). I did not get much shopping done as they were here for a few hours so I got a late start. I will go more another day, no matter. Seeing them is much more important.
Stone-Butch is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2021, 12:27 AM   #5529
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2021, 02:03 PM   #5530
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default Buy today

LOL Orema, I almost bought that yesterday but regret I didn't. The old folks know better than us eh. Good on you.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2021, 04:10 AM   #5531
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Winter is coming

Salt, Snow Scrapper, Boot Socks

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2021, 05:23 PM   #5532
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

I love the disclaimer on that Safe Melt....

Works immediately *(when used as directed)!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2021, 10:17 PM   #5533
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Pot, for my daughter in law, it's legal here. I owed her sixty bucks, she forgot her debit card, didn't have cash on her and they either don't take credit cards or she didn't want to change it, not sure. All I know is she said if I went against principal and gave up on using my better judgement she'd knock 20 bucks off my debt. Sold!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2021, 07:38 PM   #5534
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default Buy today

Lots of usual groceries, 5 new pair of heavy duty socks, a new nonstick frypan (no pot just a pan ). A few more xmas stocking stuffers for the little one.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-20-2021, 09:40 AM   #5535
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Not today but yesterday. I bought a home.

Today I will be buying fence post and fencing
Old 11-21-2021, 06:09 AM   #5536
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing yet cuz I'm not off the couch yet. However maybe a pair of Hey Dude's or a pair of men's Hoka boots later today. Yes I know I am a self proclaimed shoe whole

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 10:39 AM   #5537
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default It looked so good laying there in the meat case....

~~
Yesterday........a $15 New York Strip Steak that was the worst ever!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-24-2021, 01:41 PM   #5538
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
~~
Yesterday........a $15 New York Strip Steak that was the worst ever!
I hate it when that happens! I don't eat very much red meat anymore but when I pick something up that doesn't meet my expectations, it's very disappointing.

Today, I bought some clear craft stamps and a small piece of artwork on Amazon. They might go on strike for Black Friday so we'll see if I get it.

Later today, I expect to pick up some bacon jerky, bananas and beefsteak tomatoes for tomato sandwiches. So delish!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2021, 09:14 AM   #5539
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,533 Times in 10,206 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I have an electric smoker in my cart. (so far)

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2021, 10:08 AM   #5540
Reach *BANNED*
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
Scammer.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy
Relationship Status:
Moratorium

Thanked 3,275 Times in 1,018 Posts
Reach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST ReputationReach *BANNED* Has the BEST Reputation

Another LEGO build.

2 v-neck cashmere sweaters (for work)

Multi-pack of white crewneck t-shirts

Skullcandy wireless earbuds (one set for me and the other as a Christmas gift for my sister)

I also need to go to the store and get some more beaded garland for my Christmas tree - and I am going to try really hard not to put anything else in the basket/cart.
Reach *BANNED* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Reach *BANNED* For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today