Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
unmistakably
Preferred Pronoun?:
dearheart
Relationship Status:
In love, loved and Happy, thanks for askin'

Thanked 3,383 Times in 931 Posts
Nina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST ReputationNina Has the BEST Reputation
Default the pat-down

I am getting ready to plan a trip to NYC which gets me to thinking of the actual Travel part of the trip....which leads me to the flying part and That gets me a thinkin' of the pat-down part...

for me, the pat-down, is a gare-un-tee every time I fly out of SFO...don't get me wrong, they want to do things which make us ""safe""to travel, god bless america, I will go along with the program...I do so with my yappy and often ill-mannered mouth s.h.u.t....I do it with the most compliant-self I am able to muster up...

all this leads me to think of the time before last when I traveled and the Pat-Down itself...they motion me over into the display case so everyone is Sure to see how safe they will be on their plane since they are gonna do a pat-down on the old lady with curly grey hair...but, I am a good girl---I stand there, sans shoes, or any sweater, my purse out of reach (*that* alone sends me into an anxious state)...all this is done with me in a dress so the whole 'spread your legs and arms' thing makes me all the more exposed...and, not being as tall as I think I should be, means that the spread leg thing is even more uncomfortable and exposing...

the Pat-Down begins...and it continues...and then I am feeling Really Creeped Out so I move to to get my feet closer together and pat-down-girl orders me to keep my legs apart...it's kinda hard to hear what she is saying since she is now on her knees in front of me as she does her ""job""...and this goes on for a l-o-n-g time... I am more and more freaked out...I am old enough, I have had enough of a real life to know when something is not right...when it's creepy and wrong...I know how that feels, and that was how this event felt...

finally she is done...and Surprise!! she didn't find anything and I am allowed to get my things and continue onto the gate...as I stand down I turned and there was a woman standing at the end of the conveyer belt getting her things...our eyes met, and she says to me " what was that???"...I was so relieved, I had a witness !!... I said something like 'yeah that was creepy, right'...her response was that it was indeed 'creepy....that she was watching and could tell from where she was standing that there was something wrong with the whole thing and the pat-down girl was inappropriate...

so..that's what is on my mind at the moment as I begin to think of concrete dates for a trip to visit my friend...it makes me feel bad and I wish it wasn't on my mind...I was worried last time I flew, and while I did have to go on display stand for the pat-down it was just the regular kind...but now I get nervous about the weird kind...if it does happen again I am going to stand and scream like a crazy person...

I did say something to the sfpd cop who was at the exit but, to be candid, by that time I was too freaked out to stand around and calmly try and explain what happened...

it's not an amusing yap about what's on my mind...still it's (one of the things) there for now...

and on we go...
Nina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nina For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2010, 06:35 PM   #1022
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

To find a happy place in my mind at this very moment and stay focused on it

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-17-2010, 11:06 PM   #1023
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

I HATE the cold! It's snowing AGAIN! Time to get warmer PJs and stop streaking through the house in my bath towel!!!

Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 12:59 AM   #1024
triquetra

Default blessings and much more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZimmygLrL View Post
Dear Love,

I am in this for keeps, for good and for bad and however long it takes for me to make you a dad, I will be there. I love you with all of my heart and soul and every minute that I am away from you and the cookie monster, is one minute to long. Less than two days love, and I will be forever in your arms and I enjoy keeping you in a constant state of *happiness*, since you keep a smile on my face and know how to make me blush...Hehe...

Besitos y Abrazos Mi Amor!

Zimmy

I still do not know what I ever did so right in my life, to deserve being so loved by you, but I am grateful that it happened. I know that you are in this for keeps, for the god, bad and inbetween. I know that I am in this for as long as it takes to make your dreams come true, raise our kids and enjoy grandchildren.

You have already made me a dad, by simply loving the cookie monster as your own. That allows me to be a dad, instead of being both mom and dad for him. I want more though... 3 more at least. How they come about, that is your choice, but 3 more at least!!! I can't wait to have you home. I miss you so much it hurts.

because i am me, i will say that i can't wait to keep you in your place...pregnant, barefoot and in the kitchen
Old 02-18-2010, 01:22 AM   #1025
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Tree Hugging
Deck Dancing
and
Bridge Bumping
and cell phones not being water proof or knowing how to swim with the fishies!

THANKS, Odarlin!! Now I can log off for tonight with a smile on my face and no more tears!!!!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 01:42 AM   #1026
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation

Sleep!! The lack of...the need for...LOL
Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 09:26 AM   #1027
Kimbo

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Eligible Butchelor

Kimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST ReputationKimbo Has the BEST Reputation

My

Kimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kimbo For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 10:04 AM   #1028
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

on my mind........

cant believe the NY goverment ....... wants to keep new yorkers from getting there state tax returns...

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 10:10 AM   #1029
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

Dear self,

Ok, so you officially have a gym membership now. I highly suggest you break out that pretty little bag of yours and put some work out clothes in it, along with your iPod and gets to exercising! If my memory serves me correctly, there is a trainer there, that is the spittin' image of Jillian ~ you can drool over her AND workout at the same time. You can cool off in the tanning bed afterward

xoxoxox,
Treadmill girl
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 10:32 AM   #1030
PinkieLee

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
I need ya boo, gotta see ya boo

Thanked 13,089 Times in 3,051 Posts
PinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST ReputationPinkieLee Has the BEST Reputation

DUH... I'm having lots of blonde moments lately. The above post was supposed to be in the Dear thread. Don't mind me y'all
PinkieLee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PinkieLee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 10:39 AM   #1031
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 10:48 AM   #1032
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantics View Post
LOL

"wash hands"
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 11:23 AM   #1033
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

I'm thinking about this weekend, and how it will change My life forever!!!!
Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 11:28 AM   #1034
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

my hand is tingling!

and I am trying to not make myself think im gonna die.
because im paranoid like that D:

Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Softly For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 11:34 AM   #1035
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Would be nice to just retire and open Chilly Willy's Doggy Day Care!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 12:11 PM   #1036
Just_G

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Switch, Comedian...G...whichever.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He....with an e!
Relationship Status:
I'll take kinky & twisted for $200, Alex!!

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 6,165 Times in 1,450 Posts
Just_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST ReputationJust_G Has the BEST Reputation

Her and I were chatting a bit ago. I said something, she replied "yes maam", then the next line read..."make that sir".

I think she kinda gets me....even for a midwest girl that has never met anyone that mentioned the word transgendered to her. Sweet!

And I thought it wasn't possible....
Old 02-18-2010, 02:52 PM   #1037
Ryobi

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch. Over all, I identify by living my life.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/His

Thanked 1,238 Times in 357 Posts
Ryobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST ReputationRyobi Has the BEST Reputation

Since mid-November, news in my world has not been good at all. I wonder how much more can happen before my head actually fucking explodes.

"To choose a word is to choose a world" Anonymous
Ryobi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 03:53 PM   #1038
Lady Jewel

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Lady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST ReputationLady Jewel Has the BEST Reputation
Default This lil dude does the "boo boo lip" just like me LOL

Lady Jewel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2010, 06:31 PM   #1039
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I couldn't find a happy place....what a difference a day makes

Today I made someone smile
Online friends I never met
The world according to everyone else
The moon and the stars
Thinking of others

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2010, 07:22 PM   #1040
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

This site makes me want to do a happy dance..