How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

The day itself and the fact that I awoke and am healthy.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 02:43 PM   #3022
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Realizing Fred is a Mama's boy....
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 08:29 PM   #3023
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Knowing that truly everything will be okay and that sometimes the universe allows things to happen-
to help me in ways that I just haven't been able to imagine.

*Imagine that!!!*

I feel so much ....

JOY!!!

<~ and Love!
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 09:09 PM   #3024
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation

Coming across the term "fuck basket."

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 09:11 PM   #3025
sweetfemme247

How Do You Identify?:
fem
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme, she, her, baby, sweetie
Relationship Status:
holding my heart close and putting back up a wall

sweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputationsweetfemme247 Has the BEST Reputation

having six puppies eating my hair today gosh it hurt

Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present.
Jim Rohn
sweetfemme247 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sweetfemme247 For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 10:14 PM   #3026
leatherfaery

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I like my nouns Pro
Relationship Status:
in deep

leatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputationleatherfaery Has the BEST Reputation
Post being

at my family reunion and watching the constant smile of my great great nephew. What a charmer.
leatherfaery is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to leatherfaery For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 10:17 PM   #3027
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,325 Times in 5,198 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Collaborating on two books with my Daddy!

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_noss?url=search-alias%3Dstripbooks&field-keywords=Tommi+Paladin&x=0&y=0"]Amazon.com: Tommi Paladin: Books[/ame]
Please take a look at my work
Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-23-2010, 11:32 PM   #3028
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I gots a pupsy on my lap, helping me typed.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 12:31 AM   #3029
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

...walking in the door to a smoothly running plant...whoohoo time to do some stalking!
Old 10-24-2010, 08:52 AM   #3030
MountainStar

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme/grrl/she/her
Relationship Status:
Singed a bit but still kicking!

MountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST ReputationMountainStar Has the BEST Reputation
Default Today and Yesterday...

I went for a walk for two blocks...the longest I have walked since the surgery and this whole thing started...

Dinner with two great friends last night...

Missing having Daddy next to me at dinner.....the joy is knowing that this will not always be this way

Doing paperwork today...that my desk will be clutterfree and so will my mind in regards to this hated filing chore..

Little dog kisses...and her little furry self keeping me so much company

Going for a walk later ... maybe with said little doggie
Life is a moment...revel in it!

MountainStar is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MountainStar For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 11:09 AM   #3031
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Getting my house in order brings me a lot of joy.....it seems to be a never~ending process, but that's ok.....

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 06:29 PM   #3032
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

What brought me joy today was my fur babies..a never ending pair of crazie antics.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 07:03 PM   #3033
LipstickLola

How Do You Identify?:
Happy
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 1,597 Times in 433 Posts
LipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST ReputationLipstickLola Has the BEST Reputation

a simple phone call
Old 10-24-2010, 07:16 PM   #3034
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,950 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Decided to spend the entire day in my jammies. This is fun when it's done by choice...like a stolen day.

Worked on some sketches.

Played with the cat.

Had Sun Chips (from the super noisy bag) for breakfast, cheesecake for lunch and almonds for dinner. Please don't tell my doctor! But the scale may rat me out on Thursday
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 07:36 PM   #3035
TickledPink

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Girly Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss Pink
Relationship Status:
Shacked UP

Location: The Holt-Mason Chateau Decherd/I'm a NashVegas Girl!
Thanked 1,998 Times in 607 Posts
TickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST ReputationTickledPink Has the BEST Reputation

Mama's cooking, riding with Papa and the babies on the backside of Sewanee and checking out the fall foliage, carving punkins, and love. Ahhhhhhh....Life IS Good!
TickledPink is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TickledPink For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 07:39 PM   #3036
Daddislilgirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her, she
Relationship Status:
Happily Single and lovin it ;)

Daddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond reputeDaddislilgirl has a reputation beyond repute

Visiting a friend that I haven't seen in a while, and getting great advice when it wasn't asked for She always knows how to make me "see the light".
Daddislilgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Daddislilgirl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-24-2010, 07:58 PM   #3037
Mister Bent

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 5,831 Times in 1,721 Posts
Mister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST ReputationMister Bent Has the BEST Reputation
Default today and everyday

the unbearable cuteness of being

though I can't really explain what exactly is going on here

Every normal man must be tempted at times to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin to slit throats.
- H. L. Mencken
Mister Bent is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Mister Bent For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2010, 03:46 PM   #3038
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,565 Times in 3,960 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

spending some quiet time taking care of me and my house and my pets, preparing for my sacred holiday.... loving my life as it begins to manifest so colorfully around me....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2010, 07:34 PM   #3039
IrishGrrl

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme Leatherdyke
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
In a relationship/non-monogamous

Thanked 1,209 Times in 366 Posts
IrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST ReputationIrishGrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Sitting in the bleachers watching my youngest play the drums.

Love that kid.

xo
IrishGrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to IrishGrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-25-2010, 08:04 PM   #3040
seashellgirl

How Do You Identify?:
oh, heck...what for?
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
un-taken

seashellgirl Has the BEST Reputationseashellgirl Has the BEST Reputationseashellgirl Has the BEST Reputationseashellgirl Has the BEST Reputationseashellgirl Has the BEST Reputationseashellgirl Has the BEST Reputationseashellgirl Has the BEST Reputationseashellgirl Has the BEST Reputationseashellgirl Has the BEST Reputationseashellgirl Has the BEST Reputationseashellgirl Has the BEST Reputation

coming home from work.....

Tags
joy