Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Columbia Gorge Express

If you're visiting Portland, Oregon and you're looking for a great way to go visit Multnomah Falls or Rooster Rock, then plan your trip via the luxury bus line service which departs Gateway Transit Center and is a collaborative metro area project in cooperation with TriMet.

Check their website for daily scheduled trips. It's economical, and exceptionally convenient. Ride out to Multnomah Falls on am early departing route, stay all day and hike, then return on an evening departure returning back to Gateway Transit Center.

LINK: http://columbiagorgeexpress.com/

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2017, 12:00 PM   #222
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

***** bumping this thread for .... homoe ..... *****

_____ ______
Old 08-27-2017, 12:09 PM   #223
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Von's Roasthouse was in business for 25 years at 7th and Pine Street in Seattle!

A few years ago they changed their name to Von's 1000 Spirits & moved to a location at 1225 1st Ave. If you're ever in the Downtown area of Seattle don't miss this gem!

Even if you don't drink, stop in just to give your barking dogs a rest from all the sightseeing you've done and perhaps have a bit to eat!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2017, 02:30 PM   #224
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Thanked 21,362 Times in 6,714 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Default try-

Pike Place Chowder and prepare to be amazed..if you're into chowder- great place to take a date, homoe---------j/s
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2017, 08:20 PM   #225
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Pike Place Chowder and prepare to be amazed..if you're into chowder- great place to take a date, homoe---------j/s
So sorry to say I'm not a fan of the Clam Chowder..
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2017, 08:26 PM   #226
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
So sorry to say I'm not a fan of the Clam Chowder..
omg homoe..you don't like seafood?!? What a shame
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 08-27-2017, 09:39 PM   #227
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
omg homoe..you don't like seafood?!? What a shame

Oh don't get me wrong I love fish n chips and shrimp! I thought you were just suggesting the clam chowder
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 08-28-2017, 06:47 AM   #228
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Marination Ma Kai

WEB: http://marinationmobile.com/

If you're ever in Seattle or over in West Seattle, I've heard that you can find awesome food entrée's which feature an Asian Fusion blend of Hawaiian & Korean blend of cuisine. Close friends of mine (Heidi and her husband) just dined at the location closest to Cornish University because their oldest son is beginning his freshman year at that school. Anyway, they say this type of cuisine is very tasty. They had Kahlua Pork Sliders and Spicy Pork Tacos and house made Kimchi.

I like to try certain spicy cuisine, so I may try out Marination Ma Kai one day. Especially the Kahlua Pork Sliders. Sounds yummy to me.

West Seattle Alki Beach location shown below:

_____ ______
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 09:34 AM   #229
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Default If you're ever in Chicago DON'T Plan on........

Going here! It closed after 56 years so sorry to say!
Old 09-04-2017, 09:42 AM   #230
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:

Oh NoOoOooo! Say it isn't so!!!!!

And I just LOVE LOVE LOVE pancakes too.....

_____ ______
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 09:44 AM   #231
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Oh NoOoOooo! Say it isn't so!!!!!

And I just LOVE LOVE LOVE pancakes too.....
NO PANCAKES FOR YOU, nor anyone else it appears..
Old 09-04-2017, 06:11 PM   #232
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
raining cats & dogs

Quote:
NO PANCAKES FOR YOU, nor anyone else it appears..
There was this wonderful french boulangerie in Wallingford..the best French pastry ever...gone..so sad..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2017, 07:47 PM   #233
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

T E O T E

Located at 1615 SE 12th Avenue in Portland Oregon (97214), TEOTE offers patio dining outdoors or comfy indoor dining. They serve Latin American Venezuelan cuisine. TEOTE means "end of the journey".... and is understood as a place to confront truth, to rest and reflect, and renew oneself. They offer gluten free foods, and amazing corn cake which comes with every dish.

_____ ______
Old 09-13-2017, 06:42 PM   #234
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Quote:

Von's Roasthouse was in business for 25 years at 7th and Pine Street in Seattle!

A few years ago they changed their name to Von's 1000 Spirits & moved to a location at 1225 1st Ave. If you're ever in the Downtown area of Seattle don't miss this gem!

Even if you don't drink, stop in just to give your barking dogs a rest from all the sightseeing you've done and perhaps have a bit to eat!
Several years ago, back in 2013, when I last visited Seattle, I wonder if they were still at 7th & Pine..... because if so, I think I had a salad there, the afternoon of the 40th anniversary held in the penthouse suite of Columbia Tower. I'm almost certain it was VOn's.... good times, for sure!
Old 09-13-2017, 06:43 PM   #235
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

They have a FANTASTIC salad.........Von's Signature I believe is the name of it!
Old 09-13-2017, 06:46 PM   #236
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Marination Ma Kai

WEB: http://marinationmobile.com/

If you're ever in Seattle or over in West Seattle, I've heard that you can find awesome food entrée's which feature an Asian Fusion blend of Hawaiian & Korean blend of cuisine. Close friends of mine (Heidi and her husband) just dined at the location closest to Cornish University because their oldest son is beginning his freshman year at that school. Anyway, they say this type of cuisine is very tasty. They had Kahlua Pork Sliders and Spicy Pork Tacos and house made Kimchi.

I like to try certain spicy cuisine, so I may try out Marination Ma Kai one day. Especially the Kahlua Pork Sliders. Sounds yummy to me.

West Seattle Alki Beach location shown below:

OMG I just noticed this post! It's wonderful, I've eaten here MANY TIMES!
Sidebar: They started out as a food truck!
Old 09-17-2017, 09:50 AM   #237
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Address is 5905 California Ave SW West Seattle WA

We ate here this past Thursday. They have a huge gay rainbow flag now hanging on the front of the building so I assume they are at the very least "gay friendly". We had the egg rolls (which are not spring rolls) and General Tso chicken. The egg rolls come with a unique tasting dipping sauce not the typical sweet and sour sauce. I switched to a hot mustard sauce to finish off my egg roll. To be honest the General Tso chicken was just average, but there are plenty of other items on the menu to order from.
Old 09-18-2017, 08:22 PM   #238
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Come on people! Some of you's must have gone somewhere this summer! Please share ............
Old 09-18-2017, 08:25 PM   #239
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:

Oh, btw this was the Melrose Cafe on Broadway in Chicago
Old 09-20-2017, 02:23 PM   #240
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

If you're around Pt Angeles check out Port Book and News at104 E. 1st Street.

Great new and used book section, newspapers, journals, gifts, and greeting cards! Don't miss the upstairs. Staircase is in the rear of the store.