Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > HOBBIES, CRAFTS, INTERESTS

HOBBIES, CRAFTS, INTERESTS Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 08-26-2017, 08:40 AM   #6461
Oklahomagal

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Oklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST ReputationOklahomagal Has the BEST Reputation

Hello all how do i get in on this
Oklahomagal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oklahomagal For This Useful Post:
Old 08-26-2017, 01:14 PM   #6462
clay
loving soul & gentle heart

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades Deeper & Darker, baby!!!!
Relationship Status:
I'm On Fire, baby!

Thanked 25,452 Times in 6,359 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation

hello Oklahoma @ welcome to this thread!

This project has ended and we are waiting to get the finished pieces mailed back to us in about a week......our wrangler for this one is in Texas, so not sure if weather will affect this mailout or not....

There will be a new one coming up (sooner I hope......) and whomever wrangles it will be posting their parameters....a sign up sheet will be posted & you can then sign up.

I think our next one is going to be started in September..and last I heard would be a post secrets one...

Just keep abreast of this thread & watch for announcements. We have specific sign up & deadlines for project to be in by. There is a 7 day grace period after deadline to have projects in by....after which any project received after that isn't able to join any other projects for 6 months from that date....and is required to make a post stating their 6 months date to rejoin. During that 6 months you can and are welcomed to post here anytime.....hope to see you around & on the projects....hope this helps...I expect others will be along to post anything I may have missed.....again..thanks for your interest!
Old 08-26-2017, 01:15 PM   #6463
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

1 Highscore

Thanked 3,484 Times in 1,094 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oklahomagal View Post
Hello all how do i get in on this
The wrangler of the project will start a sign up list in this thread. Those interested add their name to the list to indicate they want to participate. To get on the list just hit the quote button, add your name, then post your message to the group as a reply to the thread. Hope this has been helpful and welcome to the - Penpals, Scrapbookers, Postcard Artists and Other Creative Types, club.

P.S. When you sign up to participate in a swap the wrangler will qoute and/or link back to the participation rules. It's a good idea to look at them before signing up, agreeing to commit to a project.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 08-29-2017, 03:10 PM   #6464
Bèsame*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Lucky♧♢♡♤

Thanked 26,942 Times in 6,667 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

I went over to the post office and it was closed. Imagine that!
I weighed all the packages and was able to buy a stamp. They can't be tracked, but they are in the mail. Let's see how long this takes.

Everyone did a fantastic job with scavenging up parts to your art work. Just wait till you see them.....expect packets of summer sunshine via the eye of the storm.

I'm sorry to say, I did not hear from or receive anything from Cara.

And Sis, as soon as the post office re-opens, yours will be coming your way 😉📩

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-02-2017, 06:56 PM   #6465
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 86,054 Times in 20,610 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I got my package today and it's fantastic!!! clay, I was trying to do something with your particular design component but I couldn't figure it out but I absolutely love what you did. I didn't have any pieces that I didn't like. They are all so original and fun. Thank you all for such a lovely round.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2017, 03:53 PM   #6466
nanners

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
girl
Relationship Status:
Loved

Thanked 3,643 Times in 777 Posts
nanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputationnanners Has the BEST Reputation

I got mine in the mail on Saturday...Thank you everyone! They're wonderful and it was cook to to see how creative everyone could be!

I'm excited for another project to begin!
nanners is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nanners For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2017, 07:25 PM   #6467
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 17,154 Times in 4,166 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Oh, Wow, I loved the penpal project arrival today! Besame, what a great project!

SPOILER ALERT - Please don't read on if your projects haven't arrived yet:

Ami- I love the "Be Free"/ "Just breathe" and I love how, as usual, your projects are just gorgeous in every detail!

Besame- omg, that dubble bubble bikini knocked me out, mega creative, and the ribbons just made it all the better! You are amazing!

Blaze- super cute turtle! I love the teal and the shiny and your use of a paint chip!!!

Clay- that pineapple is bangin'- seriously creative and fun!

Gemme- (((((the little red balloon))))), also your ocean came out very accurate!

Nanners- Absolutely so cool how you stamped out summer nights, great use of a popsicle stick, looks so cool! And I love the shiny sand tape! Paint chips came out cool too!

nycfem- It was cool to see what you did and look back on it! It's neat to see it in the context of the other projects!

purpisces- so good to have you back, loved the tiny text!

Good times, y'all!!!!!!!!

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:

nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-05-2017, 09:47 PM   #6468
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 21,243 Times in 4,223 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Sounds like this project was a huge success!

candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 09-07-2017, 08:54 AM   #6469
clay
loving soul & gentle heart

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades Deeper & Darker, baby!!!!
Relationship Status:
I'm On Fire, baby!

Thanked 25,452 Times in 6,359 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation

I was out of town until late last evening, so I had my bag of goodies waiting in the mail box.

It was pure joy to see all the individual creations. Very diverse, yet all so wonderfully thought out & done.

I second all that nycfem said...I was up very late last night....family energencies....so appreciated having these to look forward to.

Thanks again Besame' for wrangling a really cool project. I hope we do this one again....

Old 09-12-2017, 08:44 PM   #6470
Bèsame*
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Lucky♧♢♡♤

Thanked 26,942 Times in 6,667 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Looks like 4 packages out of the 7 I sent have been received. Sis, yours will be there shortly.

Anybody else???

Where is the next project????? Sorry anxious..not sorry.

kisses

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2017, 09:14 PM   #6471
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 17,540 Times in 8,095 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Yes, what is the next project? Inquiring minds want to know
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 09-12-2017, 09:32 PM   #6472
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'
Relationship Status:
I wake up to Daddy's smile every day

Thanked 86,054 Times in 20,610 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
Yes, what is the next project? Inquiring minds want to know
Given that many of our participants live in hurricane affected areas, there might be a delay before nycfem gives us the details of her Post Secret project.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-15-2017, 01:32 PM   #6473
purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,572 Times in 484 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Looks like 4 packages out of the 7 I sent have been received. Sis, yours will be there shortly.

Anybody else???

Where is the next project????? Sorry anxious..not sorry.
Sorry I haven't checked in sooner, but I received mine and they are wonderful! Thank you all so much! I've missed this.

Tags
artists, creative types