Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > BODY, BEAUTY, LIFESTYLES

Old 09-09-2017, 05:12 PM   #3541
Kätzchen
Heart of Hearts

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 18,556 Times in 6,132 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Today, I rose early to get a load of laundry washed and dried....Then, I went for a long slow walk in my own neighborhood. Between those two things and a little bit of household chores (vacuum the carpet, clean the bathroom and going up and down three flights of stairs, took a lot of energy.

But.....I lost about 12 pounds since a couple weeks ago. Not from exercise but from being incredibly sick. My doctor still hasn't called me back with the lab results, but the doctor felt I got the season's first round of an norovirus flu of some sort.

So that's about it for exercise today.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2017, 05:07 PM   #3542
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Thanked 10,552 Times in 2,677 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday I did a walking in the house workout for 15minutes. Today I did 20 minutes and 10 minutes of stretching.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Gayandgray is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old 09-13-2017, 06:15 PM   #3543
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
you had my heart a long, long time ago.....

Thanked 25,967 Times in 6,468 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I spent the day doing renovation on the house. My arms, shoulders and core say it counts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 09-14-2017, 09:31 AM   #3544
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

I did a half hour walking indoors workout. Can't really walk outside right now since my spouse isn't feeling well and I'd have to hurry back if she calls me. So I do the Walk away the Pounds workout inside and it works for me!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 10:56 AM   #3545
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Married a looooong time

Ive been doing the indoor walking workouts every day except this weekend since I worked. I finally found an exercise that I can do that I enjoy, so hopefully I can get some weight off. I'm practicing portion control too and watching what I eat. Fruit instead of sweets (cake, cookies, pie), etc. Wish me luck!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gayandgray For This Useful Post:
Old Yesterday, 08:16 PM   #3546
Sunshine

How Do You Identify?:
Happy and peaceful
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Sunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST ReputationSunshine Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Good for you Gayandgray! It's what works for you that counts, we are all different.

I just started my 3rd quarter of Medical Transcription and Editing, full-time online student. Three quarters until I finish. I made sure I have weights next to my desk and every morning, 5 days a week I have been doing (today)

100 sit-ups. I started to meet my left elbow with my right knee and it's working wonders with my external oblique's.
10 push-ups
1 minute plank
15 mountain climbing and I switched this as well. I meet my left knee with my right side when I bring it up.
10 reps with 2 six pound arm weights in different directions.

I just make sure I do something 5 days a week. I don't push myself if I can't but I try to do as many as possible. By the time I graduate, around July 2018, I will be fit, ready to work and play hard. I can't wait!

Last edited by Sunshine; Yesterday at 08:19 PM. Reason: I wanted to be clear and edit my content ;). Thank you
Sunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Sunshine For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights