Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 01-22-2013, 07:47 PM   #1
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation
Default Vape-heads? Do You Vape?

Curious if we have any other vapor-ers out there in BFP-land?

I quit smoking over 2 weeks ago and Jackhammer got me the ego-C stick and a supply of nicotine-free juice.

This is my setup:

I am currently using a juice called "Black Tea" from myvaportstore.com and it is AWESOME. GREAT smoke, not tangy at all, and tastes wonderful!

Talk to me!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 07:50 PM   #2
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I got Justin the Blu package to help her stop smoking. She isn't *quite* ready yet, but she will be vaping soon! She did about 2 months a few months back on a vapor cig, but fell back into old habits. I will tell her about this thread!

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 07:53 PM   #3
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I am strictly sticking to zero-nicotine juices but Jackhammer got her own stick and some low-nicotine juice. She LOVES it and plans to wean herself down from the 18mg nicotine juice over the next few weeks.

Another Vaper! SWEET!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 08:02 PM   #4
Syr

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Syr

Thanked 1,130 Times in 217 Posts
Syr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST ReputationSyr Has the BEST Reputation

Ooooooops..... Wrong vaporers. LOL
Syr is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 17 Users Say Thank You to Syr For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 08:05 PM   #5
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

TWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST Reputation

Have vaped for three years now. Went from a two to three pack a day habit. Once i found the nic level i needed it was no problem switching.

Between Wolfsgirl and myself there are several pvs (personal vaporizer) around here. Everything from various egos to her GLV to my mini nova. Got a beautiful handmade black palm electric pipe too. Really love my variable voltage devices for that big hit!

We both use tank systems now. Only have to buy cartos and juice every month. We get juice from our buddy at deejstuff.com. Puffing away on caramel cappuccino cheesecake!
Old 01-22-2013, 08:31 PM   #6
Lucian

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Trans mindset without body modification.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Not looking

Lucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST ReputationLucian Has the BEST Reputation

I've been doing a lot of looking into this lately. I have a friend that gave me a link for vaporshark. I do believe that will be the one i go with when i order. I have seen so many people talk of having good results with quitting using the e-cigs. It gives me hope that when i get mine. I will finally be able to kick this habit for good. Good luck to y'all.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:48 PM   #7
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

TWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST ReputationTWolf Has the BEST Reputation

If you want a good resource, try the electronic cigarette forum. (would put the link but don't want to run afoul of any rules) they have an excellent new members area as well as sub forums for certified venders. Helps to know who is reliable. I researched for over a month before i finally bought my first kit myself.
Old 01-22-2013, 08:52 PM   #8
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 5,633 Times in 1,013 Posts
Admin has disabled reputation
Member Photo Albums

TWolf!

I'm a member over there too! Same here, lots of research and am still over there reading for an hour a day for the last week.

I just ordered from Heathers Heavenly Vapes (she gets great reviews) and am thinking of getting another pv - probably the mini nova because you are now the 5th person I've seen talk about it.
Admin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 09:02 PM   #9
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

Admin.. That's actually where Wolfsgirl and i first met. Won the mini nova. Like it...good solid pv. Find myself using my vision spinner (ego type) most days though. Think my next purchase will be a vaporluxe from ace of vapes. Had a fistpack that i loved with the exact same design that gave up the ghost.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:08 PM   #10
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Member Photo Albums

What's your favorite juice?

I've only tried 3 so far, all from myvaporstore.

One was a strawberry watermelon - very good

Black Tea - current fave

and Mint - nice but nothing special

The ones I have ordered from Heather are Cherry Bomb, Cinful Pear, Blueberry Muffin, Vapin' Chimp, and Butter Rum.

I suspect that Butter Rum and Vapin' Chimp will be mixed together if I decide to get gourmet about it! LOL
Old 01-22-2013, 09:20 PM   #11
TWolf

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Totally taken

We mix and match all the time too. Currently we get all our juice from deejstuff. I'm stuck on his caramel cappuccino cheesecake, apocalyptic cinnamon blast and sweet lil tarty thing. Wolfsgirl leans more towards tiramisu, English toffee and some fruit flavors. She has one of his creations named for her. Jenn's Juice that's a white grape, peach and mango mix.
Old 01-22-2013, 09:28 PM   #12
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

Gaige and I both vape, we were doing quite well with it before Reunion...and we are both on the verge of becoming jull-time vapers again...Mainly, because I don't want to be huffing and puffing when I start hiking again this spring, Gaige likes to workout too, and we are both tired of the cost. We are currently using Blu, I like how tiny the cartridge and filter are, because I can vape in secret, also I like the blue light, because it doesn't alarm the alarmist type non-smokers and the ex-smokers into confronting me.

I think I saw Strappy with the one that you have on your post Medusa, or one that is similar. I do like that it lasts much longer, and the liquid seems like a cheaper option. I'm also concerned about all of these cartridges and batteries, and their future affect on a planet already bogged down with crap that is harmful and not recyclable. So, I like hearing about how you are doing with that brand.

I just googled the ego-C, and watched a video from a smoker that drags deep on a cig like I do, and it seems that I will stick with my Blu for now.

I wonder if Strappy could tell me, are you able to drag hard on your brand, or do you have to drag lightly on that one too?
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2013, 10:02 PM   #13
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Member Photo Albums

I can get a pretty good drag on my ego-C but I have the bigger upgraded battery. I think it allows for a harder pull.

Thing I love is that a little bottle of juice for $6 lasts me a long, LONG time. The strawberry watermelon juice was all I had for the last week and a half and I have been vaping on it multiple times a day and have only used about 1/3 of it. I don't treat mine like a true cigarette but I puff on it quite a bit!

I'm reading up on all of it some more and am totally fascinated by vape culture!
The Following User Says Thank You to Admin For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 10:26 PM   #14
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

OMD...I have just fallen down the rabbit hole of vape culture. I had no idea. I wish someone could talk to me, listen to what I want, and tell me which one would work best for my needs. The more I read, the more complicated it all seems. I need a vape consultant. STAT

I'm listening to the guy in the video below, and I am looking up the things he is talking about, and my head is getting a little spinny, and my brain is feeling overstimulated...Perhaps I should revisit this information when my brain has fully rested...Yikes.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 11:16 PM   #15
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,610 Times in 3,973 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

chrissy vapes. When he blows real smoke, so do I...cant stand the smell in the house. Even tho he only smokes in the sub den, it filters upstairs. Dammit.

I often thought about trying it. I quit smoking back in 1996, and before that, I had quit for several years. (I smoked for 6 months in 1996 when my mom died). So I have been off real cigarettes for a long time. But, I loved smoking..and the flavors I am reading are enchanting me...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 01-22-2013, 11:54 PM   #16
Admin
Administrator

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollylane View Post
OMD...I have just fallen down the rabbit hole of vape culture. I had no idea. I wish someone could talk to me, listen to what I want, and tell me which one would work best for my needs. The more I read, the more complicated it all seems. I need a vape consultant. STAT

I'm listening to the guy in the video below, and I am looking up the things he is talking about, and my head is getting a little spinny, and my brain is feeling overstimulated...Perhaps I should revisit this information when my brain has fully rested...Yikes.

Whatever you do, do NOT log on to that e-cigarette-forum.com

You will be gone down the rabbit hole for days and enter a wonderful vape-filled world with tons of awesome people and and lots of knowlede!

And for an ewwwwww-filled moment, check out the GROSS novelty flavors I saw being discussed:

Gross flavors:
crab juice
dirty ashtray
bacon
pizza
jalapeno
popcorn

EWWWW on the crab juice!!
Old 01-23-2013, 12:22 AM   #17
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Whatever you do, do NOT log on to that e-cigarette-forum.com

You will be gone down the rabbit hole for days and enter a wonderful vape-filled world with tons of awesome people and and lots of knowlede!

And for an ewwwwww-filled moment, check out the GROSS novelty flavors I saw being discussed:

Gross flavors:
crab juice
dirty ashtray
bacon
pizza
jalapeno
popcorn

EWWWW on the crab juice!!

Okay, as if I believe for a second, that you didn't just put neon signs all over that web address, knowing full well I would end up with bug eyes on that site, reading until my brain explodes. Nice! That was just plain rotten.
Old 01-23-2013, 12:49 AM   #18
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

I got an eciggy from wall mart called njoy,I use the lowest nicotine cartrages .06% its ok but I know I can find better if I check around a bit.I hadnt had a real ciggy for the last three years but had the craveings to smoke again real bad so I tryed this.I will be looking for something better,what I don't like about it is it's heavy and isnt an easy draw as I would like..no diffrent flavors either wich would be nice to have.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 02:48 AM   #19
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Just wanted to congradulate all who are trying to quit or those who recently have stopped smoking.
Way awesome!

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 01-23-2013, 07:39 AM   #20
wolfsgirl

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
Firmly attached...

wolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputationwolfsgirl Has the BEST Reputation

Hi, I'm Jenn and I'm a vaper.

I've been vaping for about three years. I started with a Blu, then went to an Ego, then to mods, now I use my GLV mini. Vaping is kind of a hobby with TWolf and I. We have several Egos, her pipe, an apex, my GLV, that pipe bomb looking thing she has, a fist pack that needs to go to the shop, and more liquid than we could use in a year.

I got to smell the crab juice at vapestock a few years ago. I wasn't brave enough to actually try it.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to wolfsgirl For This Useful Post: