Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

The give and take.
JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #2162
shadows papa

How Do You Identify?:
With a Warning Label
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her Bastard
Relationship Status:
Peaceful Easy

Thanked 1,644 Times in 485 Posts
shadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputationshadows papa Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Having dinner with my girl and getting the chance to discuss our day in person...then hangin' on the 'Hoo with her while she cheers on Da Saints and I do my homework
Old 09-09-2010, 08:40 PM   #2163
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

texts from someone who was once my best friend,,we had a falling out and hadn't spoken or seen each other for 15 yrs..she sent me a private message on F-book..this is one person that I always wanted in my life...we text every day now thru the day..wish I could see her again,she is in Tennessee and I'm in Cali..but she may be moving to Vegas. Time tells all truths..she may not be my best friend anymore,,but at least she is my friend again "sniff"
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2010, 09:14 PM   #2164
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

More like what made me laugh today.
The Birds

Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:48 PM   #2165
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

what made me smile

she did , just like she has everyday

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:51 PM   #2166
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Thanked 6,524 Times in 1,697 Posts
Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
what made me smile

she did , just like she has everyday
Awww...you are the best part of my days...thank you...

Happiness is like a butterfly which,
when pursued, is always beyond our grasp,
but, if you will sit down quietly,
may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Canela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2010, 06:53 PM   #2167
durrrrrrrr

How Do You Identify?:
TG Stone Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
he , him

Thanked 10,217 Times in 2,504 Posts
durrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputationdurrrrrrrr Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleShug View Post
Awww...you are the best part of my days...thank you...
you're welcome, but you are the reason why this big ole smile is on my face...thank you !!

well, butter my butt and call me a biscuit
durrrrrrrr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2010, 06:55 PM   #2168
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Canela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST ReputationCanela Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by durrrrrrrr View Post
you're welcome, but you are the reason why this big ole smile is on my face...thank you !!
I think we have a "mutual admiration society" of 2 going on here...

may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

Old 09-10-2010, 07:25 PM   #2169
~Bo

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He

Thanked 1,680 Times in 742 Posts
~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation~Bo Has the BEST Reputation

I just got front row tickets for us to see Jeff Dunham........

Yippieeeeeeeee!!!!!
~Bo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ~Bo For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2010, 07:38 PM   #2170
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default The Planet RAWKS!!

Today, I got a long distance call from a member here that I really have only met one time (prior Bash a couple of years ago) asking if I was OK due to the gas rupture and explosions/fire here in the Bay Area of California- San Francisco, San Bruno areas.. This was so nice of her! Warmed my heart (not that way - she is married to a great butch and very happy). Hell, she and her partner have boxed my ears a couple of times when I have made dumb or insensitive posts! We all do at times.

This is exactly the B-F community I know and love- and the best thing is that we don't need to live close to one another, can have disputes (with talking things through), can deal with them and view one another with the respect and honor we all deserve!

I honestly have met phenomenal people from this community from every aspect of every identity, political stance, and beyond that have made my life more positive and a more conscious person of what I may not know. Adds to my feelings that there is more good than bad in people and some of the best are right here! This makes me want to keep putting the darkness of what can get between us aside and stick with the light that is very much a part of the Planet and our entire community.

She even was worried about my pooch! So, here is a pic I found while going through a bunch of stuff today of him at 6 months (just think it's cute, he is 5 now). He's fine and says thanks for being concerned about me, too! He's glad he has a butch type parent that belongs to this website!

Link about explosion- http://online.wsj.com/article/SB1000...379122562.html [COLOR="Black"]Do check on friends and family if they live or work in San Francisco/San Bruno.[/COLOR].

Last edited by AtLast; 09-10-2010 at 08:01 PM. Reason: corrections and additions
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-10-2010, 09:15 PM   #2171
Canela

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babe, she, her, ella

Watching the dance, how "love is in the air"...not just for us but for everyone...ok, or at least some in particular...lol

So damn cute! You know who you are!

may alight upon you

~Nathaniel Hawthorne

The Following User Says Thank You to Canela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2010, 12:23 AM   #2172
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luv View Post
texts from someone who was once my best friend,,we had a falling out and hadn't spoken or seen each other for 15 yrs..she sent me a private message on F-book..this is one person that I always wanted in my life...we text every day now thru the day..wish I could see her again,she is in Tennessee and I'm in Cali..but she may be moving to Vegas. Time tells all truths..she may not be my best friend anymore,,but at least she is my friend again "sniff"
This is great! It is so good to be able to put these things behind us and get re-aquainted, I think. Sometimes it just takes a long time, but, we grow and eventually see where we messed-up. Best to you with this!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 12:45 AM   #2173
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by AtLastHome View Post
This is great! It is so good to be able to put these things behind us and get re-aquainted, I think. Sometimes it just takes a long time, but, we grow and eventually see where we messed-up. Best to you with this!
well little did they know I always kept tabs on them to make sure her and her family were ok. I just thought if she ever wanted to contact me she would,,left it up to her..and she did..funny thing tho,,she said she thought about me alot over the past 15 yrs. I guess when someone is deep in your heart you never forget some things that meant alot.She always told people I saved her life,,the night we met she was going to commit suicide..already had the note written and the plan laid out..I talked some sense into her lil noggin..I guess some things you never forget,,,but I dont remember what I said to her that night..but there is a reason for everything right ?

I hope to get alot of the friendship back on track..we are making progress..
Old 09-11-2010, 12:47 AM   #2174
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Talking

what made me smile today is picking up my new car..well,new to me,,a 92 Toyota Celica Convertible..and selling my old truck (La Bomba) lol ! Yay !
The Following User Says Thank You to Luv For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2010, 05:54 AM   #2175
JakeTulane
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Mr. Prickly Porcupine
Preferred Pronoun?:
Butch - Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
She has softened My quills

Thanked 5,264 Times in 2,732 Posts
JakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST ReputationJakeTulane Has the BEST Reputation

Christmas in New York City...and the introductions.. and the shopping...and the food... and all the love.

JakeTulane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JakeTulane For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2010, 06:24 AM   #2176
CrankyOldGuy

How Do You Identify?:
Just the right amount of wrong
Preferred Pronoun?:
[sic] Basturd
Relationship Status:
She turns my crank

CrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST ReputationCrankyOldGuy Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

date night @ veggie heaven!

"To say nothing, to do nothing, stops nothing" - Roni McCall,
Founder,
Through Their Eyes,
The National Animal Abuse Registry
CrankyOldGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to CrankyOldGuy For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2010, 06:48 AM   #2177
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Bob was cranky this morning. He did NOT want to get out of bed. So, I picked him up, and put him upright on his four little chicken legs..........and he fell over. Kind of like Artie Johnson. Punk.

I finally got him outside for his morning constitutional and it took the little turd 15 minutes to finish. Good thing I brought my coffee with me.
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Legendryder For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2010, 06:53 AM   #2178
Legendryder

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Single

Legendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST ReputationLegendryder Has the BEST Reputation

Oh and this is pretty funny too. Bob really cracks me up sometimes!!

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BIWToX6WDMc"]YouTube - Gimmie the f*ckin' ball dude!!![/nomedia]
Legendryder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:00 AM   #2179
cuddlyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
her/she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 2,452 Times in 1,270 Posts
cuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputationcuddlyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

knowing I'll be talking to a really good friend today
cuddlyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2010, 07:01 AM   #2180
miss entycing

How Do You Identify?:
dangerous, but worth the risk.
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice.. it's that easy.
Relationship Status:
CapitalM's carved upon my skin.

Location: on the southern edge of sanity, under a carolina moon.
Thanked 8,262 Times in 2,255 Posts
miss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputationmiss entycing Has the BEST Reputation
Talking big smiling!

spending time last night with the gorgeous Spirit Dancer and her Syr, and their beautiful daughter.
I am smiling at the beautiful bracelet and earrings she made me- omg, it's stunning!
and I am BEYOND excited to know that in a few hours my home will be filled with some fabulous people from this site!!
Many I've known for years online, some are new friends, and I cannot wait to hug them all!

sappy? maybe- do I care? hell no!

!yay!

True strength lies in submission which permits one to dedicate their life,
through devotion,
to something beyond themselves.

Whenever someone awakens fully,
it affects human consciousness at a collective level.
It is like dropping a stone into a dark murky pond.
Ripples of light...
Not one word need be spoken.

miss entycing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to miss entycing For This Useful Post:

Tags
happy, joy, smile