Old 12-02-2010, 08:59 PM   #2961
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy View Post
Sorry I missed that
If you come back down here, I'll make you some. Organic loved it.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2010, 10:55 PM   #2962
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

My mothers "strictly for Holidays" pre-test Desserts

http://www.elboricua.com/platanosalmibar.html

~Drooooool-Slurrrrp~

http://www.elboricua.com/arroz_con_dulce.html

{ this one she tends to get Frustrated with, last year was My first try, I did pretty good, even the "Pega'o" was delish...
She asked what was so different and I shrugged with "I didn't rush anything, what? u think I slept last night?-cheesy smile-"
}

We save the "Coquito" till the last week of the Holidays
-=dreaming glazed eyes=-

Old 12-02-2010, 11:09 PM   #2963
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,118 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Having a friend over for some great convo, drinks, and bonding over a warm (electric!) fire!
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2010, 11:28 PM   #2964
Puplove

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 3,216 Times in 705 Posts
Puplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST ReputationPuplove Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oiler41 View Post
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA,,Just now seeing this, lol.

You make me smile every day beautiful!

Glynn
I smile every day when I think about you. Even when you're pissing me off, I smile (you crotchety...why I oughta....)
Maybe not when you're snoring.

"I daresay you haven't had much practice," said the Queen. "...Why, sometimes I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast."
Puplove is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Puplove For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2010, 12:16 AM   #2965
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

A sweet evening made me smile. Cooking dinner for a friend, and Margaritas. Did I mention that I love Margaritas?????????
Old 12-03-2010, 12:29 AM   #2966
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

The picture in Passionaria's signature makes me smile everytime I see it...
Old 12-03-2010, 03:01 AM   #2967
CeriseNin

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
a dragon's damsel

CeriseNin Has the BEST ReputationCeriseNin Has the BEST ReputationCeriseNin Has the BEST ReputationCeriseNin Has the BEST ReputationCeriseNin Has the BEST ReputationCeriseNin Has the BEST ReputationCeriseNin Has the BEST ReputationCeriseNin Has the BEST ReputationCeriseNin Has the BEST ReputationCeriseNin Has the BEST ReputationCeriseNin Has the BEST Reputation

I made cinnamon rolls last night that were close to perfect, and everyone gobbled them up.
CeriseNin is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CeriseNin For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2010, 07:02 PM   #2968
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Being told I am one of the best at what I do!!!
Old 12-04-2010, 07:59 AM   #2969
Oiler41

How Do You Identify?:
Human
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Happily Single!

Thanked 2,574 Times in 790 Posts
Oiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST ReputationOiler41 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Puplove View Post
I smile every day when I think about you. Even when you're pissing me off, I smile (you crotchety...why I oughta....)
Maybe not when you're snoring.
Well, its a tough job,,,but someone has to do it. Might as well be me! As for snorning, I don't know what you are talking about. I don't hear a thing.

Love you like crazy,

Youmightneedearplugs
Oiler41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 08:12 AM   #2970
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation
Default Phone

My (sunshine shadow) 7 yr old neice has memorized my cell phone number and now knows how to dial a phone. Since thus. she has been calling me at will, secretly in the mornings when she should be getting dressed for school she took the phone upstairs with her and called me. Until my sister busted her . hahaha From the time she gets out of school at 3:30 until my sister gets home at 6:00 she calls me every 10 min. Because the 21 yr old babysitter lets her play with the phone. Although it wears me out, I don't let her know that. I think it's so sweet that she wants to talk to me so much. Everytime it rings I laugh, and act like I'm so happy to hear from her. But thank God for short battery life on those home phones huh? hahahah Saved by the dead battery.
Old 12-04-2010, 09:51 AM   #2971
Julien

How Do You Identify?:
TG/GenderQueer
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm flexible, but only up to a point.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 2,701 Times in 737 Posts
Julien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST ReputationJulien Has the BEST Reputation

Unexpected mail, thank you.

“Self-plagiarism is style.” Alfred Hitchcock

Formerly known as Graphiteta2s
Julien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 10:10 AM   #2972
diamondrose

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,895 Times in 923 Posts
diamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputationdiamondrose Has the BEST Reputation

Sending out some of my Christmas cards for the exchange!!
diamondrose is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondrose For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2010, 12:06 PM   #2973
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Frost on the grass when I walked up the stairs this morning.
Old 12-04-2010, 12:32 PM   #2974
Softly

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
Married

Softly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST ReputationSoftly Has the BEST Reputation

My new phone is so cool!
Softly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 01:50 PM   #2975
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Going to breakfast with Ms. Tabitha, then perving The Mecca that IS The Hobby Lobby.

I need a cigarette.

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 12-04-2010, 01:52 PM   #2976
Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Diva ........................... ......... ........
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:03 PM   #2977
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

a very very very long tail made out of childrens link chain pieces and attached to my sons belt loop as he wanders around the house...
Old 12-04-2010, 02:05 PM   #2978
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

Cleaning our house for the holidays!
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2010, 02:16 PM   #2979
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

I just went to the thrift store and got eight really awesome books for .40! And some cute baskets large enough to actually hold some of my art supplies; like brushes, pencils, pens, erasers, pencil sharpeners. Going to paint them all some really cool color like copper and line with some beautiful batik fabric I have been saving for a rainy day. Oh it is raining outside and looks like it may snow!
Old 12-04-2010, 02:26 PM   #2980
katsarecool

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Woman
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,765 Times in 734 Posts
katsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputationkatsarecool Has the BEST Reputation

This. Made me smile.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSpAU0FGrmU&feature=related"]YouTube - Lesbian, Butch, Dyke[/nomedia]

Tags
happy, joy, smile