Old 12-02-2012, 03:08 AM   #11961
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up dis did...

Old 12-02-2012, 07:05 AM   #11962
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

My daddy bear.....

He had a cake baked AND decorated for me when I got home from work last night....along with a myriad of balloons...and I just LOVE balloons....he even book shopped for me!!

I don't know how he finds the time to do all this.....but he is my hero....and he makes my life happier than I thought it could ever be... <3 <3

cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 07:12 AM   #11963
Teddybear

How Do You Identify?:
by my name
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, him
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 6,239 Times in 1,687 Posts
Teddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST ReputationTeddybear Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinnamongrrl563 View Post
My daddy bear.....

He had a cake baked AND decorated for me when I got home from work last night....along with a myriad of balloons...and I just LOVE balloons....he even book shopped for me!!

I don't know how he finds the time to do all this.....but he is my hero....and he makes my life happier than I thought it could ever be... <3 <3

Baby

U forget to tell them I made ur ears bleed by singing happt birthday to. Sorry bout that by the way
Teddybear is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Teddybear For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 07:56 AM   #11964
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

Our sweet little kitty girl Juliet coming up to cuddle with me after Desd got up to go to work meeping and kissing me for pets and love and when I got up following me around watching me make coffee the little love bug. Then Phoebe softly wining to get out of her kennel they way both Phoebe and Gracie bound all over me kissing before we go out watching the girls bound all over the lawn Phoebe always comes back to me for kisses then bounds off to chase something she is so beautiful to watch as she runs it is like she is flying.. then the sweet shy Gracie even with only 3 legs she doesn't let it stop her or even slow her down watching Gracie and Phoebe play and chase each other standing on our deck coffee in hand smiling at the wonder that is my life
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 10:26 AM   #11965
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

My brothers adorable pit bull coming to say goodbye to me before they left. She rolled over on her back with her head on a big pillow and just laid there to get her belly rubbed. She really is the biggest sweetheart.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:02 AM   #11966
Dance-with-me

How Do You Identify?:
Femme

Thanked 1,926 Times in 378 Posts
Dance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST ReputationDance-with-me Has the BEST Reputation

Hanging out with new friends who are becoming good friends, and just very comfortably relaxing while doing a whole lot of nothing.
Old 12-02-2012, 11:06 AM   #11967
WintergreenGem

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ms, Miss
Relationship Status:
Married to Graham

WintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST ReputationWintergreenGem Has the BEST Reputation

My grandson finally lost a tooth. He is seven and has been growing new teeth, but not losing his others. Finally!!
Old 12-02-2012, 11:36 AM   #11968
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Oh, just everything...even my persnickety percolator...I think it needs a new cord...do they even sell them anymore? LOL
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:25 PM   #11969
Tony

How Do You Identify?:
All Man (FTM if I must have a label)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male ones
Relationship Status:
She's my Southern Comfort

Thanked 1,241 Times in 326 Posts
Tony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST ReputationTony Has the BEST Reputation
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Canela View Post
Plans for December, January, March and June, so far...yay!
Care to share, gorgeous?
Old 12-02-2012, 01:40 PM   #11970
Leigh
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, etc
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 13,026 Times in 4,786 Posts
Leigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST ReputationLeigh Has the BEST Reputation

Life being simply amazing!

Leigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leigh For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 04:01 PM   #11971
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Listening to some of my favorite Christmas carols
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 04:28 PM   #11972
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,516 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

what made me smile...

My bestie is adding a weekend trip to see me after conducting business in the big D. I haven't seen her in 3 years. We have never visited at Xmas time. This will be loads of fun. How much can we squeeze in? I do have to work on Sat, of course, it's a retail must. But I'm planning a holiday fashion show, she will be able to attend. How much fun will that be? Lots to dish about...our currents events!!

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 04:58 PM   #11973
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

After the first song today at church, a baby was still singing. Then a prayer and he was quiet to the end then he had a few words of amen. Mentioning of those in need of prayer at the end of that he had a few words of amen. Seemed he kept quiet at the right times and let his praise be heard at the right times. Cute litter feller he was.

Also had to smile at the feeling I had of being so welcomed in a place of worship.

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 08:10 PM   #11974
Katniss

How Do You Identify?:
Dame, doll, twist, dish
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ladylike ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,391 Times in 2,094 Posts
Katniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST ReputationKatniss Has the BEST Reputation

The local elementary is a magnet school for the deaf and hard of hearing. I went to see their signing (not a typo...signing, not singing) choir perform. Many of the kids do not have hearing impairments and the choir is open to all. While waiting I overheard someone ask a little boy if he got extra school credit for being in the choir. He responded, "No, but I figured if I didn't learn sign language I might be missing out on finding a future best friend."
I LOVE THIS KID!!!!!!!!!! (and clearly his parents are raising him right). Maybe there is hope for us after all.....

Katniss~~(just having learned how to sign "Happy Holidays" and "Merry Christmas"...more words to come)
Katniss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Katniss For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 10:33 PM   #11975
Tcountry

How Do You Identify?:
Country Boi
Preferred Pronoun?:
call it as u see it
Relationship Status:
Completely...complete ;)

1 Highscore

Thanked 4,287 Times in 1,181 Posts
Tcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST ReputationTcountry Has the BEST Reputation

Bein called a furnace....
...no one believes it till they actually experience it.
Old 12-02-2012, 10:41 PM   #11976
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,516 Times in 10,201 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

ahuh, I know a furnace . Lol, you must be ~~HOT~~
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tcountry View Post
Bein called a furnace....
...no one believes it till they actually experience it.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 12-02-2012, 11:20 PM   #11977
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

coming home from work...and finding my ex...(the father of my children) waiting for me in the driveway....

he didn't want me to think he had forgotten my birthday...

it rather amazes me....we had our ups and downs (more downs than ups) and after it all, he has been a good guy...not a good husband so much...but a GOOD GUY...

I can honestly say he is there whenever I need him and I'm glad that our relationship evolvved to this point....

AND he and Teddy are like peas and carrots...it's so amusing to me... my ex comes over all the time when I'm not even home! lol
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2012, 05:34 AM   #11978
Miss Scarlett
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:

Thanked 12,949 Times in 3,419 Posts
Miss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST ReputationMiss Scarlett Has the BEST Reputation

Woke up smiling because of yesterday and the reasons for my smiling all day...
Miss Scarlett is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miss Scarlett For This Useful Post:
Old 12-05-2012, 10:56 AM   #11979
VintageFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 7,640 Times in 1,657 Posts
VintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST ReputationVintageFemme Has the BEST Reputation

New friends.
Old 12-05-2012, 05:24 PM   #11980
JustLovelyJenn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
That's Need to Know

Thanked 13,995 Times in 3,685 Posts
JustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST ReputationJustLovelyJenn Has the BEST Reputation

Unpacking boxes made me smile...

Tags
happy, joy, smile