Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thanked 21,352 Times in 6,710 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Arrow Coffee Break~

THis place is for anything and everything..Have a few minutes to burn? Give us a clue what you're working on, your newest favorite thang, what's wrong?..What are you having right now?

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 11:18 AM   #2
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation
Exclamation Coconut-Hemp Milk

Discovered: Coconut Hemp Milk

omfg-this stuff is like crack..It is sooooo delicious! Perfect for a milk substitute for cereal or baking! A little expensive so I decided I wanted to try making it on my own. I took a small sip and it definitely has potential! I'm waiting for it to get cold and will post if it's works. I'm on cloud 9!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 11:20 AM   #3
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

On my first cup of coffee and plotting revenge against Lawnboy!
But really I am in a chipper mood.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 11:24 AM   #4
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BullDog View Post
On my first cup of coffee and plotting revenge against Lawnboy!
But really I am in a chipper mood.

Poor Bully-Never fear Lawnmower-grrl will walk you thru all your issues with it
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-06-2016, 01:06 PM   #5
Bubala

How Do You Identify?:
Lady Sunflower
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 1,669 Times in 615 Posts
Bubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST ReputationBubala Has the BEST Reputation

Skipped coffee this morning, trying to limit caffeine intake, it's noon and I haven't fallen asleep in a meeting yet! Lol Shall I pet myself on the back now or shall I wait for 5 o'clock? Lol
Old 10-06-2016, 01:21 PM   #6
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,588 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

I am on my lunch break, eating stormtrooper soup and jello

I eat lunch in my office with the door closed.

After lunch i will attend a marketing meeting. Then I will begin to pull photos with which to illustrate one of the three annual reports we make each year.
Old 07-05-2018, 04:33 AM   #7
susieaxxe

How Do You Identify?:
lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

susieaxxe is on a distinguished road

I'm just relaxing at home till i have to go into town which im not looking forward to
susieaxxe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to susieaxxe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-05-2018, 09:27 AM   #8
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

cappuccino .. kind of day-
Old 07-06-2018, 08:17 AM   #9
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

coffee with..beauty
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2018, 08:25 AM   #10
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 07-07-2018, 04:29 PM   #11
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Thumbs up

peach teawoo
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2019, 03:48 PM   #12
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Default Happy Saturday KittyGrrl :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
THis place is for anything and everything..Have a few minutes to burn? Give us a clue what you're working on, your newest favorite thang, what's wrong?..What are you having right now?
I've been under the weather recently, but I am finally beginning to feel better, kittygrrl!

What am I working on: I have a small crockpot of home made soup, bubbling on the kitchen counter today. It's got all kinds of vegetables, jasmine rice and I used Thai coconut broth as the base for the soup.

My newest favorite thing: I just bought a pair of water-resistant boots and gosh they are super comfy and terribly cute and easy to get on and they're going to keep my feet warm, when the rain season returns.

What am I having right now: Lots of quiet time, right now. I just got back from doing all my Saturday morning shopping errands (groceries, etc) and I'm going to kick back and enjoy the beautiful view of the trees and fluffy clouds and rest my soul, this afternoon... right after I have a small bowl of soup, some spring water to drink … and … then to make a cup of herbal tea to enjoy.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-26-2019, 10:31 PM   #13
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
I've been under the weather recently, but I am finally beginning to feel better, kittygrrl!

What am I working on: I have a small crockpot of home made soup, bubbling on the kitchen counter today. It's got all kinds of vegetables, jasmine rice and I used Thai coconut broth as the base for the soup.

My newest favorite thing: I just bought a pair of water-resistant boots and gosh they are super comfy and terribly cute and easy to get on and they're going to keep my feet warm, when the rain season returns.

What am I having right now: Lots of quiet time, right now. I just got back from doing all my Saturday morning shopping errands (groceries, etc) and I'm going to kick back and enjoy the beautiful view of the trees and fluffy clouds and rest my soul, this afternoon... right after I have a small bowl of soup, some spring water to drink … and … then to make a cup of herbal tea to enjoy.

Kat is sounds like a beautiful day....my favorite..earl grey in firelight
Old 10-26-2019, 10:40 PM   #14
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

listening toearl grey
Old 10-27-2019, 12:24 AM   #15
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

center of
my universe

water
Old 10-27-2019, 02:30 AM   #16
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,585 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 11:20 AM   #17
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,892 Times in 9,889 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Kat is sounds like a beautiful day....my favorite..earl grey in firelight
I tend to stick with herbal teas and usually brew my tea in a tea pot or use a non-plastic brewing method. I won't even use individual tea bagged tea bags because I read somewhere recently that individual tea bags still have strands of plastic in the fabric, so when those are used, the tea drinker is partaking and ingesting plastic into their body. Can't remember where I read that recently, but it was from a reputable media source.

I tend to prefer herbal teas and stay away from caffeinated types of teas (Ceylon, Green teas, or Acai types of teas, etc).

This morning, I'm having Hibiscus tea: It brews into a pale pinkish red and the taste is floral with traces of a lemon. It's very enjoyable.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2019, 02:16 PM   #18
Chained Daisy

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 1,820 Times in 532 Posts
Chained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST ReputationChained Daisy Has the BEST Reputation

Stumbled across this and I was mesmerised !

I am half agony, half hope, Jane Austen
Chained Daisy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chained Daisy For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2019, 04:12 PM   #19
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
"check your six"

water w lemon