G Snap!

How Do You Identify?:
gay. I'm very happy, thank you!
Preferred Pronoun?:
Miss
Relationship Status:
Chefhmboyrd's seeing eye blonde

Thanked 1,109 Times in 229 Posts
G Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST ReputationG Snap! Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Guinness. I can never pass up Guinness on tap, and love it in the can. It seems to be the only beer that doesn't sour my stomach.

As I have been trying to eat gluten- free I am checking out those listed on the link posted by Okiebug61.

Damn, now I want a beer.
G Snap! is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to G Snap! For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 01:12 PM   #42
kittygrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
je ne sais quoi
Preferred Pronoun?:
baby grrl
Relationship Status:
a few laughs

Thanked 21,371 Times in 6,721 Posts
kittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputationkittygrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Corona extra w/double lime on Little Beach, Maui
The Following User Says Thank You to kittygrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 01:24 PM   #43
Blaze

How Do You Identify?:
With my drivers Lic.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Gentleman.. Depends on the Situation.
Relationship Status:
Last Rodeo, what a ride, many sunrises & sunsets to be had...

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,450 Posts
Blaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST ReputationBlaze Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I don't really drink very much, but if I have a hankering, it would be a Bard's or a Greens, and in the greens I prefer the Dark, because I suffer from Celiac/crohn's disease. So I have to watch my intake of wheats and barleys...

Blaze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blaze For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 01:35 PM   #44
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation
Default How do you drink your beer?

Glass, can or bottle?

I like a cold frosted glass unless we are in our pool then there is no glass allowed so we go with cans.
The Following User Says Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 01:48 PM   #45
WickedFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Very Happily Married to Bobbi46

WickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST ReputationWickedFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by The JD View Post
My favorite commercial beer is Fuller's ESB. When I was in London some years ago, I looked for a Fuller's pub, to no avail. But I take it on draught here in the States whenever I can find it.

I brew my own beer- I brew ales and stouts/porters. I've got a CO2 system (or in the case of stout, nitrogen), but I also bottle some of each batch to give away. I don't brew lagers- fermentation for ales occurs at room temperature, but lager fermentation must be refrigerated- I'm not buying a refrigerator for that (or giving up room in mine to fit 5 gallons of fermenting beer!). Luckily, my own taste is for ales, so it works out. I've got a batch of porter on hand- my next batch will be a red ale.

Oh, and I just checked- there are gluten-free beer kits! I'll put that on the brew list.
I never knew you brewed beer
waving at you from the West Coast.
WickedFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 01:48 PM   #46
T4Texas

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Ready to play again!

T4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST ReputationT4Texas Has the BEST Reputation

I tend to like the darker beers like Guinness. I am also fond of the mexican beers like Modelo and Victoria, but my current fav is Dos Equis Amber. I will also occasionally drink a pale ale like Rolling Rock. Of course it always has to be super cold or in a frosted glass. Uno mas cerveza, por favor!
Old 06-10-2012, 03:17 PM   #47
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation
Default When I drink a beer I drink Dos Equis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by T4Texas View Post
I tend to like the darker beers like Guinness. I am also fond of the mexican beers like Modelo and Victoria, but my current fav is Dos Equis Amber. I will also occasionally drink a pale ale like Rolling Rock. Of course it always has to be super cold or in a frosted glass. Uno mas cerveza, por favor!
I have never had the Amber! Heard it is really good. I can't say Dos Equis without laughing about the commercials.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 03:21 PM   #48
Luv

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 1,216 Times in 366 Posts
Luv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST ReputationLuv Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
Glass, can or bottle?

I like a cold frosted glass unless we are in our pool then there is no glass allowed so we go with cans.
Glass bottle
Luv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 03:24 PM   #49
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Default "Where's your Corona Beach"

Quote:
Originally Posted by kittygrrl View Post
Corona extra w/double lime on Little Beach, Maui
Red likes to keep the little 7oz bottles in stock for summer pool parties. She likes the tastes but likes the fact they are small and don't get hot as easily. She does adhere to the rules no glass on the pool deck.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 03:57 PM   #50
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
Glass, can or bottle?

Depends upon the activity and what kind of beer is being consumed. I even imbibed some stinky home brew from a red solo cup at a hog roast. Spiegelau makes some great beer glasses.
Old 06-10-2012, 06:14 PM   #51
stargazingboi

How Do You Identify?:
~
Preferred Pronoun?:
~

Thanked 8,321 Times in 1,626 Posts
stargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputationstargazingboi Has the BEST Reputation

Bud is pretty good...it's an old favorite from my youth. I tend to order a Corona without lime now a days though
stargazingboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 06:33 PM   #52
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Im not much of a drinker anymore..but now and then I have an O'doules,I know baby beer.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 06-10-2012, 09:58 PM   #53
Glenn

How Do You Identify?:
Northwest Wind and Lake Michigan
Preferred Pronoun?:
Paesano
Relationship Status:
Solo

Thanked 3,732 Times in 1,096 Posts
Glenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST ReputationGlenn Has the BEST Reputation

A creamy German Pilsner, micro-brewed fresh in Berlin, is the best beer I've ever tasted. Absofreaknlutely amazing. Also German, Julius Echter.
Glenn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Glenn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 01:54 PM   #54
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

good thread! maybe I can get some suggestions.. I love Amber brock Draft or bottle but I cant find it here in Austin TX....... HELP!!! I tried some local dark brock here and hated it. I dont really like beer but when I feel like a drink that is what I want an ice cold dark brew. not a fan of Guinness.. I used to drink Michelob dark,but its been yrs since I seen that brew anybody got a brew they can suggest?
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 03:29 PM   #55
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2luvgirls View Post
good thread! maybe I can get some suggestions.. I love Amber brock Draft or bottle but I cant find it here in Austin TX....... HELP!!! I tried some local dark brock here and hated it. I dont really like beer but when I feel like a drink that is what I want an ice cold dark brew. not a fan of Guinness.. I used to drink Michelob dark,but its been yrs since I seen that brew anybody got a brew they can suggest?
hey bro! Do they sell beer and liquor in the grocery stores there? You can look for Amber bock there or perhaps Walmart. I've seen it in these places here when it wasn't in the liquor store.

Yea, I didn't care for Guinness either.

One beer I'm missing from CO is Fat Tire. I haven't seen it out here! They may have it there..

Let us know what you come up with out there.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 03:46 PM   #56
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation
Default BACK IN THE DAY..

ANYONE REMEMBER OR EVER HAVE THESE MALT LIQUORS? HEH HEH.

I JUST SAW A COMMERCIAL ON THE TV FOR A LOCAL ORGANIC BREWERY. http://www.orlandobrewing.com/index2.php

ANYONE BEEN TO WORLD OF BEERS? http://wobusa.com/

I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO THESE TWO PLACES!

AS FOR CAN, GLASS, OR BOTTLE, I WILL BUY CAN OR BOTTLE FOR HOME. IT SEEMS I ALWAYS HAVE BEER IN MY FRIDGE AND THAT'S AMBER BOCK BOTTLE OR MODELO CAN. I PREFER DRAFT WHEN I GO OUT OVER A BOTTLE. THE COLDER THE BETTER! ALSO, SOMETIMES AT HOME I WILL FROST A GLASS IN THE FREEZER AND THEN POUR THE BEER IN. . DEPENDS MY MOOD. I JOKED WITH MY HONEY ONCE AND TOLD HER I WAS GETTING A MINI KEG WITH A SPOUT TO PUT IN THE FRIDGE. HEH. ALTHOUGH I THINK THAT WOULD BE SWEEEET!
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 03:55 PM   #57
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Being born and bred in Chicago, some habits are hard to break.
I like my MGD and MGD 64 (used to be MGD Light)
I don't drink it often and usually import a case of each from Chicago.
The beer in Oklahoma that I've drank really sucked.
I've even been known to cross the boarder into states that have something stronger than 3.0.
Oh and when I get it in Chicago, I feel like I'm getting a 2fer since prices are comparable to the 3.0 that's sold here.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 04:33 PM   #58
luv2luvgirls
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Asshole

Thanked 5,470 Times in 1,827 Posts
luv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputationluv2luvgirls Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
hey bro! Do they sell beer and liquor in the grocery stores there? You can look for Amber bock there or perhaps Walmart. I've seen it in these places here when it wasn't in the liquor store.

Yea, I didn't care for Guinness either.

One beer I'm missing from CO is Fat Tire. I haven't seen it out here! They may have it there..

Let us know what you come up with out there.
I checked both here and I cant find my brew SMH.. But I atleast have something I can drink,Corona w/ lime,brings me back to being a lil whipper snapper

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
ANYONE REMEMBER OR EVER HAVE THESE MALT LIQUORS? HEH HEH.

I JUST SAW A COMMERCIAL ON THE TV FOR A LOCAL ORGANIC BREWERY. http://www.orlandobrewing.com/index2.php

ANYONE BEEN TO WORLD OF BEERS? http://wobusa.com/

I WOULD LOVE TO GO TO THESE TWO PLACES!

AS FOR CAN, GLASS, OR BOTTLE, I WILL BUY CAN OR BOTTLE FOR HOME. IT SEEMS I ALWAYS HAVE BEER IN MY FRIDGE AND THAT'S AMBER BOCK BOTTLE OR MODELO CAN. I PREFER DRAFT WHEN I GO OUT OVER A BOTTLE. THE COLDER THE BETTER! ALSO, SOMETIMES AT HOME I WILL FROST A GLASS IN THE FREEZER AND THEN POUR THE BEER IN. . DEPENDS MY MOOD. I JOKED WITH MY HONEY ONCE AND TOLD HER I WAS GETTING A MINI KEG WITH A SPOUT TO PUT IN THE FRIDGE. HEH. ALTHOUGH I THINK THAT WOULD BE SWEEEET!
Ha! brutha I used to drink good ole Bull malt,and old english hehe back in da day.. or Alize and Hennessy mixed when we played tonk or craps.. dominoes
Havent been to world of beers but if you ever get to bush gardens hit up the bud school.. some great tasting brews and you get a good buzz going on

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Being born and bred in Chicago, some habits are hard to break.
I like my MGD and MGD 64 (used to be MGD Light)
I don't drink it often and usually import a case of each from Chicago.
The beer in Oklahoma that I've drank really sucked.
I've even been known to cross the boarder into states that have something stronger than 3.0.
Oh and when I get it in Chicago, I feel like I'm getting a 2fer since prices are comparable to the 3.0 that's sold here.
I hear ya Wolfy I swear im ready to have my bro send me a few cases of Amber Brock! BTW MGD is the beer my pops people always drank.
luv2luvgirls is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luv2luvgirls For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 04:36 PM   #59
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,870 Times in 7,835 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

I love beer!

One of my very favorites is Wicked Pete's Strawberry Blonde but I am also partial to an icy cold Chimay.

I love a good Stella Artois or Blue Moon on draft and can't resist a Michelob Ultra if I'm at my favorite karaoke watering hole.

I do also love a Honey Brown!
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 06-11-2012, 05:05 PM   #60
SmoothButch

How Do You Identify?:
human
Preferred Pronoun?:
X
Relationship Status:
Happily enjoying my life

Thanked 1,297 Times in 400 Posts
SmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST ReputationSmoothButch Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

When I am in the mood for beer it's been Newcastle Brown Ale most recently or either Turbo Dog or Leinenkugels Honey Weiss.

Oh, and I prefer bottles over glass and refuse to drink out of cans.