Notices

Old 09-23-2019, 08:03 PM   #1721
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

When I got to the grocery store check out, the clerk laughed when she saw pickles and 2 tubs of ice cream and asked if I was pregnant. I cracked up and responded "I hope not at my age!"
I had to crack up again because it was Blade who asked me to get sweet pickles and chocolate ice cream.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 10-19-2019, 08:40 PM   #1722
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,475 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

It was yesterday actually. I had put lace trim on the bottom of two pairs of shorts. Put them away. Took out a pair to wear yesterday. Hmmmm, sat down, ouch!

I apparently forgot to take off the pins around one leg.

I had brought those shorts with me on vacation, but I never wore them! Lol

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-08-2019, 09:56 AM   #1723
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cracked me up

At Physical Therapy this morning at 7:00 am I had everyone cracking up. I like to incorporate dance moves into my exercises to make it fun. The team got into it and we had a great time laughing and having fun. What a great way to start the day.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2019, 08:57 AM   #1724
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

Eat salad they said.
It's healthy they said.
You know what never gets recalled?

Cake!
#teamcake

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2019, 11:05 PM   #1725
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,587 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bèsame* View Post
Eat salad they said.
It's healthy they said.

Cake!
#teamcake

homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2019, 07:00 AM   #1726
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Eat salad they said.
It's healthy they said.

Cake!
#teamcake
Correct me if I'm wrong but another item I never recollect them re-calling ... ya chocolate!!
The Following User Says Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2020, 12:33 PM   #1727
RebelDyke

How Do You Identify?:
butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/Her/Hers...please no male ID..it's insulting
Relationship Status:
settled and content

Thanked 3,221 Times in 1,574 Posts
RebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST ReputationRebelDyke Has the BEST Reputation

Ever since this covid thing cancelling schools and pushing classes all online, my desk and the area around my desk now has so much technology set up around it and near it that it looks like a cockpit to a very intense machine... lol the learning machine

that is what cracks me up...

AND ...i do not know how many times i have said to people how i could NOT handle a job i where i go to the same office day in and day out.. THANKS COVID! for making my dream job a job i now find painful...
RebelDyke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to RebelDyke For This Useful Post:
Old 05-23-2020, 08:01 AM   #1728
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,781 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Damn Funny Craigslist Ads

*1979 Dodge Star Wars van, REALLY

*Prick on the Wild Wings patio

*Toilet paper seeds

*Free snowman

*Snow cat limo

*Spot in lineup

*1999 Toyota Corolla Fine AF
A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 05-24-2020, 05:52 PM   #1729
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,927 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation
Smile The Two-Ton Rock Sofa Craiglist Ad

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Damn Funny Craigslist Ads

*1979 Dodge Star Wars van, REALLY

*Prick on the Wild Wings patio

*Toilet paper seeds

*Free snowman

*Snow cat limo

*Spot in lineup

*1999 Toyota Corolla Fine AF
That has got to be one of the best past-times, lol. I love to browse Craigslist ads just for that reason. You never know what you'll find over there!

How about this ad? Simply hilarious, if you ask me! *LOL*

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2020, 09:20 AM   #1730
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

While riding around yesterday I took a Prevacid out of my pocket and then couldn't open my bottle of water while holding my pill. I told my buddy here hold my 💊. She said is that like hold my beer? We both cracked up and I said "how do you know you're getting older? When you say here hold my 💊 instead of here hold my beer.😂😂😂😂😂😂

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-03-2020, 04:54 PM   #1731
chanel

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

chanel Has the BEST Reputationchanel Has the BEST Reputationchanel Has the BEST Reputationchanel Has the BEST Reputationchanel Has the BEST Reputationchanel Has the BEST Reputationchanel Has the BEST Reputationchanel Has the BEST Reputationchanel Has the BEST Reputationchanel Has the BEST Reputationchanel Has the BEST Reputation

In my parking lot this morning there was a bunny just sitting there in the middle of the road. He looked at my car, but didn't seem troubled at all. Then pulling up to my complex's gate, as the gate was sliding to the right, there was a squirrel running frantically the other way. He then took a confused leap to the tree on the other side.

I think I drove through a Disney movie?
Old 07-04-2020, 09:39 AM   #1732
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanel View Post
In my parking lot this morning there was a bunny just sitting there in the middle of the road. He looked at my car, but didn't seem troubled at all. Then pulling up to my complex's gate, as the gate was sliding to the right, there was a squirrel running frantically the other way. He then took a confused leap to the tree on the other side.

I think I drove through a Disney movie?
Who knows, next you might run across a meerkat and warthog singing Hakuna Matata
Old 07-04-2020, 02:44 PM   #1733
C0LLETTE
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,264 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

There's a guy walking around my neighbourhood dressed up as a Canada Goose trying to rouse some enthusiasm for Canada Day which was 3 days ago. I don't want to be the one to break it to him.
The Following User Says Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2020, 12:41 AM   #1734
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

LMAO! This memory cracked me up.
I wonder what fun I will have when I house sit again for the same friends in a couple weeks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenna View Post
I'm house sitting way out in the country for a friend.
A skinny, very young, man with his shinny white legs showing below his shorts knocked on the door, startling me, making my two tiny dogs go all guard-dog-big-bark on him.
In all the years I've been at this house, I've never had visitors. It's very strange to have a stranger stop here.
When I opened the door, he asked "do you still use Satellite TV?"... I look at him puzzled, he pointed to the dish on the roof.
By then, the real big dog in the back yard was going nuts trying to knock down the 8 foot high fence.
The kid repeats "Do you use Satellite TV?" ...to which I smile and say "No, we use WiFi for the Roku box."....He started a sales pitch for Dish and asked if he could go around back to check the old cable connection box? (door to door sales guys all the way out here are very rare. But we do have a problem of people going to houses on false pretenses to "scan" properties for future thefts when no one is home)...he nearly ran off the porch when I said "It's not a good time right now. You see that monster 100 pound dog? He ate the last sales guy then chewed through all the cables and ripped them off the brick wall. (Which was partially true.)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 07-17-2020, 02:21 PM   #1735
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Very distracted and trying to do too many things at once, I accidentally popped Monte's cat treat in my mouth instead of my Xanax. That was was not funny but the both crestfallen and confused look on his face made me crack the hell up. I told him told him don't worry dude I still gotcha. I felt guilty about laughing at his panic though so I made restitution by giving him three instead of his usual one.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 07-20-2020, 08:07 AM   #1736
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

This caught my eye and I had to laugh..

'Everybody that has a baby gets a million dollars,' Kanye West says at 1st campaign rally
West also said "marijuana should be free" at the South Carolina event.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 07-24-2020, 11:56 AM   #1737
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

This old man that thinks my lap is his home. He and I like to share the string twizzlers. He has no teeth so I take a big bite and give him a little bite. Today I started to open a pack. He was dead asleep on my lap. All the paper crackling he never moved a muscle. I got the candy out of the wrapper and his head started moving. Then that nose went up in the air turning his head side to side. Finally in my lap he spun around to catch me filling my mouth with his twizzlers. 😂😂😂 Didn't take him long to crawl up on my chest and request his bite

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 07-27-2020, 03:20 PM   #1738
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,513 Times in 3,156 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
This caught my eye and I had to laugh..

'Everybody that has a baby gets a million dollars,' Kanye West says at 1st campaign rally
West also said "marijuana should be free" at the South Carolina event.
Well Trump said he was going to make Mexico pay for the wall so even though they're running against each other - birds of a feather... To me all this bullshit is sobering.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-11-2020, 04:06 PM   #1739
Bèsame*
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Getting into the car today, releasing my mask, starting the car, hitting the call bestie button...I find myself pulling my seatbelt over and across..trying to hook it into the end of the phone charger I had in my other hand. I rolled my eyes and then laughed at myself!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 02-03-2021, 09:57 PM   #1740
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My best friend's response when I offered to deliver coffee to work on this freezing morning.
"I'd love a big ole decaf with that stuff you put in it."

Good thing I know exactly what he was talking about. But I had to improvise when the gas station didn't have "that stuff" and instead had to settle with chocolate and sweet cream.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post: