Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 06-11-2019, 06:36 PM   #4441
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Today I went thrifting with a friend and we walked so much my feet are sore. I'm sure that counts as more than my five minute share of exercise today.

I was bad and did not do the exercise video the day I said I would. I'm seem to be getting most of my exercise on walks doing errands since we lost the car.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2019, 08:33 AM   #4442
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

I finally got back on board with the C25K. Felt good to be back at it. Except for the pain in my hip. I just need to devote myself and my time to daily yoga and I know it’ll improve. (That and remembering to take my fish oil every day)

I got on the scale full of fright that I back slid with my weight during my lapse. I didn’t. I actually lost another pound. Probably mostly the illness, but I’ll take it.

So now planning to go do some kettle bells and maybe yoga before I go see my eldest for some geocaching. It’s a beautiful day to be out and about.
Old 06-15-2019, 04:33 PM   #4443
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,371 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

Today I took three of the five dogs for a 3.5 mile hike.

There were some ups, some downs. Part of it I had to carry my 14 year old poodle. He's old as Methuselah now. (I had to look up how to spell Methuselah) He also weighs 14 pounds so it was good practice for backpacking.

WHICH was the reason I chose my hiking spot. I want very much to backpack the Massachusetts Midstate trail the end of August. It is 92 miles long and shouldn't take more than a couple weeks to do. I'm devoting my time at the gym to training for this hike. I'm sure I'll be good friends with the stairmaster before long.

Oh I digressed. The place I went today is the starting (or ending) point for the Midstate Trail. Such a gorgeous 5,000 acre park. And one of the only cedar swamps in this region is within it. Not to mention a bajillion geocaches...win win win!

Last edited by cinnamongrrl; 06-15-2019 at 04:34 PM. Reason: *grammar. It matters.
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2019, 10:46 PM   #4444
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I lugged furniture around and have dug back into reorganizing. It's a start!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2019, 12:35 AM   #4445
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,109 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Tonight I walked around a bit doing errands. Last night I had the dungeon special. I had an intense impact scene, and other scenes that took place throughout the night. I am literally hurting from head to toe. That's what I get for trying to keep up with a 22 year old who recently started testosterone! God, I am feeling my age right now.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2019, 07:37 PM   #4446
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,722 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

I have not exercised since Monday, but I did exercise today- Sunday. I was not sleeping well all week (going to bed too late and needing to wake up early for work). I caught up on sleep Friday night and Saturday night, so I felt back to my best self on Sunday (well-rested... finally!).

I did 35 minutes on the stairmaster, pattern:

Levels 8 down to 1, 2 min per level, x 1 set
Levels 8 down to 1, 1 min per level, x 1 set
Levels 8 down to 1, 30 sec per level, x 1 set
Levels 8 down to 1, 15 sec per level, x 1 set

Then Level 1 for cooldown.

This pattern makes me so happy in its precision.

Then I did 35 minutes on the weight floor: leg and arm weights, stretching, ab exercises on the floor, all that good stuff.

Then I walked for 15 minutes outside (going from the gym to a street fair).

I saw La La but we didn't talk - or we barely talked. At the beginning she was late for yoga. Yoga? I didn't know she took yoga. When she said she was late, I turned to a cliche and said, "At least you got here." Then she said to me (if I heard her right), "At least you got here." I wasn't sure what to make of it but sometimes it's best not to overthink slightly confusing interactions . We were on the elevator. Then as we left she said, "Hello Kitty" because I was carrying a Hello Kitty purse. Then after we worked out and ended up back in the locker room at the same time, I was finishing up a really good episode of Judge Judy so I kept my head phones on. I stared at her when she was facing her locker in her bra and panties, and she flipped her head around and caught me staring. Awkward.

In any case, I really enjoyed my workout and felt grateful to feel so good (not tired, not sick). I am grateful for a day like today, to feel at peace in my body- able to enjoy moving and feeling strong and relaxed.

How do I... ?
Check out the Members Helping Members thread:
http://www.butchfemmeplanet.com/foru...embers+Helping
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2019, 05:49 AM   #4447
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I anticipate a lot of walking and sweeping and general manual labor today.

Whoopee.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-20-2019, 10:48 AM   #4448
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
GNC, not Trans, REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Thanked 6,643 Times in 2,288 Posts
Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 3

Hot...Hot...Hot morning run...3mi hillwork this am
paved road...tomorrow back at the gym spin bike 1hr
and daily stretching/yoga 2hrs delicious and relieving

keep on keepin' on friends, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
Greco is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-22-2019, 07:58 PM   #4449
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Greco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST ReputationGreco Has the BEST Reputation
Default 3

Tempo run 3mi this am...Easy run after 5mi...feeling excited about
Nov 2019...my friends the blisters are back, luckily only two
today...tomorrow 4mi walk with my talking friend on paved road.
..in other words a Rest day on a lovely road with a lovely friend.
..a gentle conversation with my blister buds as well...smiling.

Already imagining what race I'll run next...But keeping myself
in the Present and on Purpose.

keep on keepin' on my friends, Greco

"Me gusta andar, pero no sigo el camino pues lo seguro no tiene misterio." Facundo Cabral
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2019, 07:04 AM   #4450
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Yesterday was mostly physical labor exercise. Mowed, weed whacked, hosed down my house and scrubbed the siding. By noon I had walked six miles just doing that stuff.

Today- 5k morning row and later a bike ride. But it will be a bike ride with a child learning to ride so it won't be a workout really unless she nails it.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-23-2019, 08:03 PM   #4451
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I have not exercised since Sunday of last week. Today (Sunday) I did at least one hour of walking (11,000 steps) and 36 minutes on the stair master (pattern: Levels 8 down to 1, 30 seconds each level, continued sets of same, then Level 1 cool down).

I saw Judith at the gym. She was having tomato soup in the locker room. She had her own large bowl that she put the soup in (like as if at home, that kind of bowl!) and then a small bowl that she'd serve the soup into. And the soup had been purchased from Hal and Hearty! It smelled quite good. We had only a few words because I didn't really have much time.

I have one more week of school and then a jam-packed pride weekend with relatives from out of town through Tuesday. Then I am off school for July and August. Wednesday July 10th through Sunday July 14th I am at a conference in Pittsburgh but otherwise I am around. I have 7 days of training for work at the end of July. I should have a lot of time for sleeping, exercising, and being healthier. I could really use it.

How do I... ?
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-24-2019, 06:04 AM   #4452
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Today is my main physical activity day at work. I'll be sweeping and cleaning all day.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-25-2019, 09:30 AM   #4453
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default 6

Easy 6mi run this morning...Easy is where I can breathe..talk while I run...it's
the pace where endorphins kick in smoothly...Cross training on Thurs
again spin bike, or swimming...is a good break from running while continuing
to train other muscles...tomorrow Rest day with walking 3mi.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2019, 03:14 PM   #4454
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,931 Times in 9,910 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Just a quick drive by:

My A1c is down to 5.4, so my doc gave me permission to take a special yoga class that meets once a week at the clinic. Im going.

Walked a lot this past week.
Went up and down stairs at work a bunch too. I am looking into buying a stationary bike, for my studio. Doc gave me permission to get one, to build up my lower back and leg muscles (glutes).

Feeling pretty good lately.

Cheers to all,
K.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2019, 04:32 PM   #4455
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

30 miles on my new bike. I could have ridden twice that it's so amazing but I had other stuff to get done.

Mowed the lawn right off the bike while I was already hot and sweaty.

Then miniature golf which I wouldn't exactly count as exercise.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2019, 07:30 PM   #4456
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

I have not exercised since last Sunday, and today is Saturday, June 29th. OMG, it felt like forever since I exercised.

Today was a quiet day at the gym (Saturday, late afternoon). Still, both of my favorite stairmasters were in use. I had to go to the less comfortable Matrix climbmill. Still, I like to better my relationship with the climb mill, as much as I dislike how it's set up. We've come a long way. It will never fit me but I have a routine at this point, and it does the trick.

Pattern today: (35 min.)
Level 7 down to 1, 5 minutes each level

My heart rate was super high, and it all felt quite good. I watched Judge Judy on youtube on my ipad.

Tomorrow I march for Pride, Stonewall 50

How do I... ?
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-29-2019, 07:33 PM   #4457
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Greco, you wrote: "Easy is where I can breathe..talk while I run...it's
the pace where endorphins kick in smoothly.."

Can you explain more?

Thank you in advance.

How do I... ?
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2019, 06:27 PM   #4458
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default 1 & 3

Happy 50th Pride nycfem and your BB.

So, think I sprained or fractured one or two of my toes on R foot...not whining I say...smiling anyway, taped up the toe that has been giving me trouble...3mi on the indoor track was an experiment for how much pain I could take...not too bad, and done.
Then 1hr on spin bike w/o the class...felt better. Now soaking and wishing my service sub and I were still on...a nurse, and/or massage therapist would be ideal at this moment.
Enough of my whining.

nycfem, Easy or a pace whereI'm running aerobically, where I can speak in full sentences after about 10 mins the endorphins kick in for me...in other words I am then in the zone...peaceful, strong, content, completely in the Present.

Anarobically is where my HR is quite high, mostly in speed workouts, intervals, and tempi runs...all a necessary challenge as I enjoy zoning out on the ride.

That's it for now class...smiling.

And yes, I'll run my race tapped up if need be, but think it will be fine by then...right now, nurse, nurse where are ya! (with Brooklyn accent)...

Greco

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Greco, you wrote: "Easy is where I can breathe..talk while I run...it's
the pace where endorphins kick in smoothly.."

Can you explain more?

Thank you in advance.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:
Old 06-30-2019, 07:51 PM   #4459
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Today I walked 10K steps, according to my iphone. That was the pride march. With starting and stopping, I guess I'd count that as an hour. It was slow the way marches are.

Greco, how did you injure your toes? I'm sure they will heal way, way before your marathon.

I went to the gym after the march but didn't end up working out. It's a peaceful place for me none-the-less. Yesterday and today I chatted a bit with Gayle, who does 2 hours every day on the elliptical while reading and then spends about 2 hours blow-drying her hair. Both days I ran into her while she was blow-drying her hair. I never even blow-dry my hair almost ever. Her hair does come out looking quite lovely and styled.

Gayle and I will probably never have much to talk about but we've slowly developed an affection for each other anyway.

How do I... ?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 07-01-2019, 06:58 AM   #4460
Greco

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.
Relationship Status:
REAL. TIME. ONLY.

Default 2mi

How did I injure my toe? It had been feeling a bit painful for acouple of weeks, thought it was the old shoes...taping helped, and the soaking. Last evening I remembered that several years ago the same toes gave me trouble...then a lovely femme from the other site gave me a remedy that worked beautifully...won't mention her her work at the time so not to identify her...but she was helpful to say the least...funny how things may come around again to be re examined...spiritually speaking.

This am taped up two toes and went for a short easy run...felt much better...And know that I have to treat my feet with care...the body is a wonder.

Anyway, tomorrow hill workout 3mi.

Sending blessings to that femme of so many years ago.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycfem View Post
Today I walked 10K steps, according to my iphone. That was the pride march. With starting and stopping, I guess I'd count that as an hour. It was slow the way marches are.

Greco, how did you injure your toes? I'm sure they will heal way, way before your marathon.

I went to the gym after the march but didn't end up working out. It's a peaceful place for me none-the-less. Yesterday and today I chatted a bit with Gayle, who does 2 hours every day on the elliptical while reading and then spends about 2 hours blow-drying her hair. Both days I ran into her while she was blow-drying her hair. I never even blow-dry my hair almost ever. Her hair does come out looking quite lovely and styled.

Gayle and I will probably never have much to talk about but we've slowly developed an affection for each other anyway.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Greco For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights