Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Communication, Friendship, Getting To Know One Another

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-04-2011, 10:04 AM   #29
SoNotHer

How Do You Identify?:
Professional Sandbagger and Jenga Zumba Instructor

Location: In the master control room of my world domination dreams
Thanked 4,736 Times in 1,409 Posts
SoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST ReputationSoNotHer Has the BEST Reputation

I'm sorry to hear that, RR, and yeah, I hear you about relocating. Not really sure whether or not I'll be traveling to see folks this year. I hope you're able to find a way to see your daughter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruffryder View Post
May be away from my family for xmas too. I don't know yet. I guess that's the price I pay for moving away and trying to find my happiness and life. My daughter wants me to come see her but have to see if time and finances allows and when. I know I want to see her again soon and I will as soon as I can. If it's not for xmas we will have our own little xmas when it happens.