Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Biological female. Lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Thanked 34,660 Times in 7,652 Posts
Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation

Kobi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-25-2016, 07:42 AM   #21062
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:
She is my sunrise and sunset.

Thanked 10,783 Times in 1,440 Posts
A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

A. Spectre is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2016, 05:27 AM   #21063
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,098 Times in 8,593 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tammy Baldwin

Tammy Baldwin was the first openly lesbian member of the Wisconsin Assembly and one of a very few openly gay politicians in the country at the time. In 1993, Baldwin said she was disappointed by Democratic President Bill Clinton's compromise on LGBT rights in supporting the military's don't ask, don't tell policy. In early 1994, she proposed legalizing same-sex marriage in Wisconsin. In 1995, she proposed domestic partnerships in Wisconsin.

More on Tammy Baldwin
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2016, 10:53 AM   #21064
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached ❤️

Thanked 31,997 Times in 9,941 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Breakfast is finally here, yummmmy!

I got three pieces of perfectly cooked bacon, a quarter cup of scrambled eggs, a half cup of oatmeal with brown sugar, and one piece of toast with grape jelly. Hot water for tea (English Breakfast Tea).
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 11-27-2016, 08:52 AM   #21065
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

A. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST ReputationA. Spectre Has the BEST Reputation

Happy Birthday Jimi Hendrix!

Jimi Hendrix, arguably the world’s greatest ever guitar hero, would've been 74 years old today. When he died, he was just twenty-seven-years-old, but in just a few years he expanded the range and vocabulary of the electric guitar to reach areas that no musician had ever ventured to before. We unearth some of Jimi’s tales from beyond the grave.

Jimi's favorite guitar

Born in Seattle, USA, on November 27th 1942, his mother named him John Allen Hendrix and raised him while his father, James “Al” Hendrix, was fighting in World War II. When his father returned from Europe in 1945 he took Jimi home, divorced his wife, and renamed him James Marshall. He didn’t become Jimi Hendrix until he arrived in London in 1966. The Animals’ bassist Chas Chandler, who became his manager, suggested he swap James for Jimi.

He dropped out of High School and enlisted in the Army in May 1959, becoming a member of ‘The Screaming Eagles’ 101st Airborne Division in Fort Campbell, Kentucky, as a trainee paratrooper. Fortunately for music fans everywhere, less than a year later he received a medical discharge after breaking an ankle on his twenty-sixth parachute jump.

His father encouraged his musical talents, buying Jimi his first $5 acoustic guitar when he was fifteen-years-old and setting him on the path to his future vocation. A year later Al purchased his first electric guitar, a Supro Ozark 1560S.

Jimi worked as a session guitarist under the moniker Jimmy James. By the end of 1965 he had played with several acts, including Ike And Tina Turner, Sam Cooke, The Isley Brothers, and Little Richard. His shows with Little Richard became caught up in a dispute over Jimi’s flashy garb - Richard felt nothing should distract attention away from his star power and so Jimi parted ways to form Jimmy James And The Blue Flames, shedding the role of back-line guitarist for the spotlight of lead guitar.

http://www.clashmusic.com/features/1...t-jimi-hendrix
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2016, 08:38 AM   #21066
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Homeless Woman

I was approached yesterday by a woman who said she was sleeping in her car...

due to being a victim of domestic abuse (boyfriend in jail, shunned by family).

I don't usually carry cash, so she went on to someone else.

I felt bad and called to her asking if she would like for me to buy her something to eat at the fast food restaurant across the parking lot. On the walk over, we shared a little bit of our lives with each other. She was very appreciative. And honestly, it felt really, really good to be able to do something like that for another human being, especially given all the hate that I have witnessed during the election season.

Giving a gift to others is also giving a gift to ourselves. Sure you may be scammed, but if they are that desperate, why not give them the benefit of the doubt? We are all in this together. We are all connected.

I have seen more homeless each year in Chicago. The desperate are getting more and more desperate. The 1% better build higher and higher walls because the days of pitchforks are a-comin'. We need to address the mentally ill, stop cutting resources and assist these people. Throwing them in a privatized prison system or out on the street is asking for a multitude of problems.

Under this administration, these issues will multiply.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2016, 08:58 AM   #21067
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by A. Spectre View Post
Homeless Woman

I was approached yesterday by a woman who said she was sleeping in her car...

due to being a victim of domestic abuse (boyfriend in jail, shunned by family).

I don't usually carry cash, so she went on to someone else.

I felt bad and called to her asking if she would like for me to buy her something to eat at the fast food restaurant across the parking lot. On the walk over, we shared a little bit of our lives with each other. She was very appreciative. And honestly, it felt really, really good to be able to do something like that for another human being, especially given all the hate that I have witnessed during the election season.

Giving a gift to others is also giving a gift to ourselves. Sure you may be scammed, but if they are that desperate, why not give them the benefit of the doubt? We are all in this together. We are all connected.

I have seen more homeless each year in Chicago. The desperate are getting more and more desperate. The 1% better build higher and higher walls because the days of pitchforks are a-comin'. We need to address the mentally ill, stop cutting resources and assist these people. Throwing them in a privatized prison system or out on the street is asking for a multitude of problems.

Under this administration, these issues will multiply.

Good on you, Ace. I'd rather be scammed for a couple bucks than to risk not giving someone a helping hand when they need it.

We should give to the homeless while we look them in the eye and wish them luck. It makes a difference.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2016, 04:59 AM   #21068
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Dorothy Height on US Postage Stamp

Dorothy Height (Black Heritage series)

The 40th stamp in the Black Heritage series honors Dorothy Height (1912-2010), the tireless activist who dedicated her life to fighting for racial and gender equality. Although she rarely gained the recognition granted her male contemporaries, she became one of the most influential civil rights leaders of the 20th century. The stamp features artist Thomas Blackshear II’s gouache and acrylics on board portrait of Height. The painting is based on a 2009 photograph shot by Lateef Mangum. Art director Derry Noyes designed the stamp.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2016, 05:01 AM   #21069
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Robert Panara on US Postage Stamp

Robert Panara (Distinguished Americans series)
The 16th stamp in the Distinguished Americans series honors Robert Panara (1920-2014), an influential teacher and a pioneer in the field of deaf studies. The stamp features a 2009 photograph of Panara. He is shown signing the word “respect.” During his 40-year teaching career, Panara inspired generations of students with his powerful use of American Sign Language. Panara taught at Gallaudet University in Washington, DC for nearly 20 years and at the National Technical Institute for the Deaf (part of the Rochester Institute of Technology in New York state). Art director Ethel Kessler designed the stamp with an existing photograph by Mark Benjamin, official photographer of the National Technical Institute for the Deaf in Rochester.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2016, 08:36 AM   #21070
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Homeschool mom crushed by moral dilemma after son sees male CoverGirl wearing makeup

When 17-year-old James Charles was named the first male ambassador for CoverGirl this month, the company’s message was simple: “All of our CoverGirls are role models and boundary-breakers, fearlessly expressing themselves, standing up for what they believe and redefining what it means to be beautiful,” the makeup brand said in a press release. “James Charles is no exception.”

But one mother did take exception to the brand’s inclusive message, penning an article for the Homeschool Conservative lamenting the impact a male CoverGirl had on her 6-year-old son.

“Mommy, why doesn’t daddy wear makeup,” 6-year-old Mark reportedly asked his mom Sarah.

“Both of us were caught off guard, we didn’t know how to answer,” Sarah wrote. “I don’t know why, but the most logical thing we could think of at that moment was to say, ‘No, that’s a girl.’”

When it became apparent that Charles is in fact a male, she told her kid, “Daddy doesn’t wear makeup because makeup is for girls.”

“Well why is that boy wearing makeup?” her son pressed Sarah wrote about the “moral dilemma” generated by her child’s inquisitive nature:

“Do I lie to my son? Or do I tell my 6-year-old my full opinion? I thought about lying and saying, ‘That’s how his eyes really look.’ Or, do I tell the truth and have a deeper discussion with him? Maybe, ‘That’s the way his mommy and daddy chose to raise him. But, that’s not the way we are choosing to raise you.’

Does a parent end it there? Or continue to say, ‘That is sinful and wrong. He shouldn’t be doing that, and his parents are wrong.’”

*Facepalm* Who knew wearing makeup is a moral dilemma?
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2016, 08:51 AM   #21071
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Kobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST ReputationKobi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Emergency request from the Anerican Eagle Foundation

As most of you already know, Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge Tennessee are being threatened by large forest fires. We've already heard several reports of much of historic gatlinburg already burning down.

Last around 8 PM, with the fire only miles away and a mandatory people evacuation in place, the AEF staff began conducting an emergency bird evacuation, something we have never had to do before.

Our AEF first responders wasted no time rushing from their homes to our headquarters and loading somewhere around 50-60 birds into travel kennels and into every available vehicle.

It wasn't graceful, but we did our best to retrieve every bird and then load about 40-50 pounds of raptor food along with. These birds are now resting safely in individual kennels at several AEF staff member homes 10+ miles away from the fires.

Al Cecere went to Dollywood to check on our Eagle Mountain Sanctuary Eagles...unfortunately, in the dark, with ashy hazy air, steep leafy hillsides, and other staff being turned away by police while they trying to bring extra travel kennels onto the Dollywood park, we were unable to catch up and rescue these eagles tonight.

As of now they are safe and hanging out in their aviaries, albeit the air quality is not optimal. Eagle Mountain Sanctuary houses one of the largest collections of non-releasable Bald Eagles in the world.

Several firetrucks and first responders are protecting Dollywood and we hope to receive reports in the morning from Dollywood security as to whether it's safe to come evacuate them.

Should a second evacuation take place this morning, the AEF may not have enough travel kennels/carriers to help rescue all Eagle Mountain Sanctuary Eagles (even after Petsmart donated all the kennels off of their shelves to the AEF last night).

If anyone in Sevierville/Kodak/Knoxville has Large to XL plastic dog kennels/carriers and would like to donate or loan them to the AEF please text 865-654-4223 or 865-256-0372 asap. We would be willing to set a drop-off point in Sevierville, where as of now, is safe from harm. We need these as soon as possible, just in case a second evacuation is necessary this am.

Notice: The eagles are being removed from Eagle Mountain Sanctuary this morning (Tuesday, Nov. 29) to protect them from the fires raging in the area. All of our birds are safe.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kobi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2016, 09:15 AM   #21072
MsTinkerbelly
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:

Thanked 22,958 Times in 5,020 Posts
MsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST ReputationMsTinkerbelly Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Homeschool mom crushed by moral dilemma after son sees male CoverGirl wearing makeup

When 17-year-old James Charles was named the first male ambassador for CoverGirl this month, the company’s message was simple: “All of our CoverGirls are role models and boundary-breakers, fearlessly expressing themselves, standing up for what they believe and redefining what it means to be beautiful,” the makeup brand said in a press release. “James Charles is no exception.”

But one mother did take exception to the brand’s inclusive message, penning an article for the Homeschool Conservative lamenting the impact a male CoverGirl had on her 6-year-old son.

“Mommy, why doesn’t daddy wear makeup,” 6-year-old Mark reportedly asked his mom Sarah.

“Both of us were caught off guard, we didn’t know how to answer,” Sarah wrote. “I don’t know why, but the most logical thing we could think of at that moment was to say, ‘No, that’s a girl.’”

When it became apparent that Charles is in fact a male, she told her kid, “Daddy
doesn’t wear makeup because makeup is for girls.”

“Well why is that boy wearing makeup?” her son pressed Sarah wrote about the “moral dilemma” generated by her child’s inquisitive nature:

“Do I lie to my son? Or do I tell my 6-year-old my full opinion? I thought about lying and saying, ‘That’s how his eyes really look.’ Or, do I tell the truth and have a deeper discussion with him? Maybe, ‘That’s the way his mommy and daddy chose to raise him. But, that’s not the way we are choosing to raise you.’

Does a parent end it there? Or continue to say, ‘That is sinful and wrong. He shouldn’t be doing that, and his parents are wrong.’”

*Facepalm* Who knew wearing makeup is a moral dilemma?
The simple sentence " your daddy does not like to wear make-up" would have been fine for a young child.

People make things way too complicated.
MsTinkerbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to MsTinkerbelly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-30-2016, 07:53 AM   #21073
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

All the Warmth of a Hostage Situation

Why is Mittens groveling to this orange Mussolini?

trump looks like a serial killer and Mittens looks like he is being forced to eat shit. At least it's wrapped in gold foil and the candlelight just enhances the mood doncha think?
Old 12-01-2016, 08:00 AM   #21074
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

National Disgrace

Posted by Jon Waterhouse of National Geographic Fellows Program in Indigenous Voices on November 30, 2016

So. We come to the close of Native American Heritage Month.

The Native Americans of this country are fighting as “Water Protectors” against something we should all be fighting against: polluted water (get the background on Standing Rock). This fight goes beyond Standing Rock to places like Flint, Michigan and possibly to your own home town. In this month set aside to honor Native Americans, we have witnessed these proud People arrested and held in chain-link cages like you would use for animals. As they have gathered peacefully and exercised their constitutional rights, they have been shot with projectiles, percussion grenades, and sonic weapons. They have been tear-gassed, pepper-sprayed, beaten, and assaulted with water cannons in subzero temperatures—by a fully militarized multi-state police force.

This treatment of Native Americans is a national disgrace.

What is their crime you ask? The same crime it’s always been. They were here first.

http://voices.nationalgeographic.com...standing-rock/

*Just read that Ace hardware store in the protest area were ordered by our federal government to NOT sell propane to the folks who are opposing the pipeline. It's getting cold and they are running out of wood.

OUTRAGEOUS!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 12-01-2016, 04:14 PM   #21075
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
National Disgrace

Posted by Jon Waterhouse of National Geographic Fellows Program in Indigenous Voices on November 30, 2016

*Just read that Ace hardware store in the protest area were ordered by our federal government to NOT sell propane to the folks who are opposing the pipeline. It's getting cold and they are running out of wood.

OUTRAGEOUS!
And exactly how is the Ace Hardware staff supposed to determine who they can't sell propane to? Are they required to ask their customers, "Are you, or are you not, opposed to the DAPL?", before they sell propane? All customers who oppose the pipeline aren't allowed to buy propane? Or are they simply supposed to deny propane to anyone who looks like a Native American?
Old 12-02-2016, 08:36 AM   #21076
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Sea Star from the Phylum Echinodermata

aka feather starfish

*my goodness, what beauty
Old 12-03-2016, 09:49 AM   #21077
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Dame Ethel Mary Smyth - Composer

Dame Ethel Mary Smyth

More on women composers in this NYTimes.com article.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2016, 10:35 AM   #21078
A. Spectre

How Do You Identify?:
Butch dominant lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Baby Boi
Relationship Status:

Bill Cunningham Calls Joy Behar ‘Ugly Broad’ Who ‘Needs A Muzzle’

William Daniel "Bill" Cunningham is an American radio and television talk show host, conservative commentator, attorney, and entrepreneur.

Well, that was rude.

Conservative radio host Bill Cunningham launched a seemingly unprovoked personal attack on Joy Behar of “The View” Thursday, calling her an “ugly broad” who “needs a muzzle,” Media Matters noted.

Cunningham, appearing on the radio show of Fox News’ Sean Hannity, apparently didn’t appreciate Behar’s thoughts on Donald Trump’s deal to keep Carrier in Indiana and avoid a company move to Mexico.“The problem is we’re losing jobs to robots, not to Mexicans,” Behar had said during Wednesday’s coffee klatch on ABC. “That’s the problem. We are losing to technology.” She added later that saving jobs was not the same as creating jobs.

When Hannity mentioned to Cunningham that “1,100 jobs were saved” in the Carrier deal, the guest let loose.

“That doesn’t make any difference to that Behar ... that ugly broad on ‘The View.’ Who in the hell is that?”

“She needs a muzzle. Someone should muzzle her.”

Cunningham also got in a dig at another “View” host. “Let’s send Carrier air conditioning to the armpits of Whoopi Goldberg. Let’s get her calmed down a little bit.”

*Well, the misogynists, xenophobes and every other phobe has been given a cart blanche to be their true raging dick selves. We are in for a bumpy ride. Ninja female warriors unite.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to A. Spectre For This Useful Post:
Old 12-03-2016, 01:20 PM   #21079
Kobi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Relationship Status:
Happy

39 Highscores

Quote:
Bill Cunningham Calls Joy Behar ‘Ugly Broad’ Who ‘Needs A Muzzle’

William Daniel "Bill" Cunningham is an American radio and television talk show host, conservative commentator, attorney, and entrepreneur.

Well, that was rude.

Conservative radio host Bill Cunningham launched a seemingly unprovoked personal attack on Joy Behar of “The View” Thursday, calling her an “ugly broad” who “needs a muzzle,” Media Matters noted.

Cunningham, appearing on the radio show of Fox News’ Sean Hannity, apparently didn’t appreciate Behar’s thoughts on Donald Trump’s deal to keep Carrier in Indiana and avoid a company move to Mexico.“The problem is we’re losing jobs to robots, not to Mexicans,” Behar had said during Wednesday’s coffee klatch on ABC. “That’s the problem. We are losing to technology.” She added later that saving jobs was not the same as creating jobs.

When Hannity mentioned to Cunningham that “1,100 jobs were saved” in the Carrier deal, the guest let loose.

“That doesn’t make any difference to that Behar ... that ugly broad on ‘The View.’ Who in the hell is that?”

“She needs a muzzle. Someone should muzzle her.”

Cunningham also got in a dig at another “View” host. “Let’s send Carrier air conditioning to the armpits of Whoopi Goldberg. Let’s get her calmed down a little bit.”

*Well, the misogynists, xenophobes and every other phobe has been given a cart blanche to be their true raging dick selves. We are in for a bumpy ride. Ninja female warriors unite.

What you see is what you focus on.

Joy has had some pretty nasty and rude comments about everything she doesnt like. This is no different. Plus she is a little short of facts.

The Carrier plant was not about automation. It was workers in Indiana training Mexican nationals in Indiana to do their jobs when the plant was moved to Mexico.

So. Joy gets called on her bull and suddenly the guy who calls her on it is a host of phobes and a raging dick? Really? Cuz he didnt use politically preferred language? Or, just because he is a man? That is some seriously bizarre logic.

1.100 blue collar work workers are really thankful for the guy, who hasnt even taken office yet, to step in to save their jobs.

But, Joy has to diss that too cuz, in her mind, it is creating jobs not saving jobs that matters. Really? Actually, it is saving and creating jobs that matter. And we have to take with a grain of salt the jobs reports claiming hundreds of jobs being created without mention of the hundreds of thousands of jobs being lost.

Joy is trying to make an issue out of her own inaccurate information and her own inability to use logic. She should be apologizing for flapping her mouth off without knowing or caring about the truth or giving a crap about the very happy 1,100 blue collar workers who are keeping their jobs.

The philosophy of "my mind is made up, dont confuse me with the facts" is getting old.

Old 12-03-2016, 09:17 PM   #21080
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,774 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Just because someone disagrees with another, that doesn't give them the right to call them names or suggest confinement in one form or another.

Regardless of the situation leading up to it, if I heard a man call someone an 'ugly broad' and that she should be 'muzzled', I would label it misogyny and sexist. I would also check and see if Trump was in the room.

BTW, that's a nice photo. I bet his mother is so proud of him.

smh

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
randomly, randomly post, stuff