Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 09-28-2010, 06:36 AM   #1061
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,723 Times in 5,081 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

Rain, BB and I won the penpal basket. Please gift the basket to Medusa

Diva, I sent out my HAPPY project yesterday. What fun!
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to nycfem For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2010, 07:55 AM   #1062
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,338 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
Bump....
Just doin a check in to see where everyone is at with theirs...
I'm here. You still there?
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2010, 08:20 AM   #1063
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rain View Post
I am so sorry that I missed the bash stuff. I had made the basket (it came out good!), but was unable to get it out in time cause i was in hospital. Some folks know, some don't that I have cancer. The fucking "c" word. Well now the Dr found bladder cancer, just when I was thinking I was gonna be ok. So here we go again. I am on morphine and have become an expert on throwing up lol.......On the 14th of Oct, surgery awaits me. Getting a bladder stint and a catheter bag......oh joy of joys! I miss being active here, I really need something to be involved in besides Dr's, drugs, and all that crap.can I come back??...........
Rain, I am glad to see you visit, even if you can't play. Hoping you have better and better days. Will be thinking of you. I'd make you some to sip and relax and let the sun shine upon your face.
I miss you when you don't pop in here. As you saw above jennifer won the PenPal prize, and was thrilled. pixie and I arranged it on the raffle table, and it was fun. I knew your basket was around the planet somewhere.

Yes, staying active here is really advisable. My Gramma used to say idle hands are the devil's work. I was her lil devil, and she gave me stuff to do allll the time.

About the nasty big C. Make it a little c. I am writing a book about having the little c. I have been a cancer activist for over 25 years, a six year endometrial ca survivor, and a Mentor at Long Beach Cancer Center. I see the importance of staying connected and playing. So, come out , come out , wherever you are, whenever you can, and if you need to yell out in the middle of the night someone is usually here.
Tommi

Best wishes. Tommi
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 09-28-2010, 12:08 PM   #1064
Pixie

How Do You Identify?:
Equal Opportunity Friend
Preferred Pronoun?:
Girl
Relationship Status:
in service

Thanked 4,104 Times in 1,332 Posts
Pixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST ReputationPixie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I'm here. You still there?

Ha Im here!

My projects went in the mail today....Divaliciousness should get them thursday!

-Pixie-

Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pixie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2010, 11:11 PM   #1065
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I received Pixie's Happies today and Jennifer's Happies yesterday! I also have Gemmie's and Ami's.......and mine, of course....

Oh...and thanks Pixie & Jennifer for the extra $! I appreciate that!

Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-02-2010, 11:34 PM   #1066
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Married to my love 08.15.15

Thanked 13,254 Times in 2,724 Posts
cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

I have 5 of 8 of my Happy projects finished. Should be done tomorrow and get it in the mail on Monday. YEAH!

~Wade Davis
cara is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 07:52 PM   #1067
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Default He did eat my homework, and I left Diva's address at home.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diva View Post
I received Pixie's Happies today and Jennifer's Happies yesterday! I also have Gemmie's and Ami's.......and mine, of course....

Oh...and thanks Pixie & Jennifer for the extra $! I appreciate that!

I am working/on the road/traveling. Staying @ a wonderful Residence Inn this week in beauuuutiful San Diego, CA. My procrastination came with me. I brought all my crafty stuff, scissors, glue, shipping stuff, etc.. have my final stuffff drying on the table. Watching Monday night football too. I just left the Manager's Reception lil Happy Hour thingeee.
Have the box all ready to mail off to The Diva. Can someone email or PM me the address.

and I need to send off $$$ and 8 thingeeess ,
Right?
The Following User Says Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 07:56 PM   #1068
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post

I am working/on the road/traveling. Staying @ a wonderful Residence Inn this week in beauuuutiful San Diego, CA. My procrastination came with me. I brought all my crafty stuff, scissors, glue, shipping stuff, etc.. have my final stuffff drying on the table. Watching Monday night football too. I just left the Manager's Reception lil Happy Hour thingeee.
Have the box all ready to mail off to The Diva. Can someone email or PM me the address.

and I need to send off $$$ and 8 thingeeess ,
Right?
Yes and I'll pm you.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 08:19 PM   #1069
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

cara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputationcara Has the BEST Reputation

I need the address, too, Gemmie! I hope to be able to get to a post office tomorrow. This work stuff keeps getting in the way of my life. *grumble*

~Wade Davis
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 10-04-2010, 09:22 PM   #1070
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I sent Tommi my address.....will send to Cara next.

I rec'd Melissa's Happies today! Postmarked tomorrow, please.......looking forward to getting them all together and hopefully will get them sent out by Monday!

Old 10-05-2010, 04:47 PM   #1071
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:

1 Highscore

Member Photo Albums
Arrow You have mail*** Coming.

Quote:

I rec'd Melissa's Happies today! Postmarked tomorrow, please.......looking forward to getting them all together and hopefully will get them sent out by Monday!
@ lunch time today, via Priority Mail to The Diva.

Is there a new project , a new sugestion/idea
, a new deadline, a new wrangler. I have been and still am in travel status, and if not for my GPS and my wonderful MacBook, I could get lost.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-05-2010, 06:35 PM   #1072
cara

How Do You Identify?:
Queer/lesbian femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:

Quote:

i just put my bundle of joy in the usps mailbox to be picked up @ 6pm this evening. phew!

~Wade Davis
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cara For This Useful Post:
Old 10-07-2010, 09:28 AM   #1073
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Tommi,
Thanks so much! I just got Your Happies!!!! VERY cute! Don't cry over spilled polish!

But I have to say a BIG HUGE THANK YOU to LWF for the donation of children's books for the book drive I'm having for the Dell Children's Hospital Library!!!!!! Thank You SOOOOO much!!! How lovely!

Old 10-12-2010, 01:24 PM   #1074
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Everyone, Miss Diva's laptop has been out of commission for a few days, so she asked me to let you all know the care packages of yummy goodies will be out today or tomorrow!!!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-13-2010, 05:48 PM   #1075
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Member Photo Albums

Ok......I'm here on a loaner computer because the guy who's fixing my laptop felt so sorry for me.....my eyes were glazed over in withdrawals.....and I kept muttering, "Control, alt, delete....control, alt, delete.....".

ANYway.....

Just wanted to let everyone know that Your Happies went out in this afternoon's mail and should arrive to You shortly! I think You will all be SO pleased.......these were so neat! Thanks for letting me wrangle! And thanks, Gemmie, for the good topic!

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 11:02 PM   #1076
Ebon

How Do You Identify?:
With my souls eyes.
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
lol

Thanked 11,145 Times in 2,755 Posts
Ebon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST ReputationEbon Has the BEST Reputation
Default Stuff

Well I saw everyone's art work and it was so awesome. I'm going to join and make one the next time around.

I'm a Soul Rebel

http://wannabereverend.wordpress.com/

Spirituality is not a belief system or ideology, it is the surrender of one's ego to the infinite wisdom and knowledge that is the universe.
Ebon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ebon For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 11:15 PM   #1077
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme= craft recruiter extraordinaire!

Organic is right; everyone's work is lovely! I took full advantage of being a few minutes down the road from our lovely Miss Diva today and picked my goodies up.

Tommi, how cute and orginal was YOURS??? Both Organic and I got a big kick out of your piece. Great job.

I am always in awe of Diva and ami's work and I was not let down. Beautiful and elegant!

Jennifer, I am SO glad I met you in LR, because now I not only enjoy your work but now I can see YOU in it so much better.

diamond, you did a lovely piece. I'm glad you joined this round and look forward to more of your work.

Cara, you surprised me a little bit (in a nifty way!) with your piece but I loved it. Did you do different pieces? I got the Halloween one.

pure, I loved your list! I liked the zen quality to your piece.

Pixie, I knew yours was yours before I even looked for a name. *grin* If it's got black electrical tape, it's from Miss Pixie.

I can't brag enough about all of the work done. Maybe it's because it's been a little longer than usual, but I think I was Jonesin' for this.

High fives and big hugs all around!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 11:20 PM   #1078
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Organicbutch View Post
Well I saw everyone's art work and it was so awesome. I'm going to join and make one the next time around.
well damn there goes the neighborhood
oh, I mean
Hi and welcome to the group it is so good to have you join us

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 11:22 PM   #1079
amiyesiam

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/they
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 10,138 Times in 2,161 Posts
amiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputationamiyesiam Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Dear Gemme
it has been so long
that I honestly have forgotten what I did
so I guess I will just as surprised by my own as everyone elses

A year from now you will wish that you started today~Karen Lamb
amiyesiam is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to amiyesiam For This Useful Post:
Old 10-14-2010, 11:25 PM   #1080
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by amiyesiam View Post
Dear Gemme
it has been so long
that I honestly have forgotten what I did
so I guess I will just as surprised by my own as everyone elses
Repped you since it should be a surprise for the rest of the group.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
artists, creative types