CXanderRun
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Shoo, don't bother me.

CXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST Reputation
Default Singing

So uhm.. I figured that this would probably go here and if it doesn't please tell me the appropriate place to put it.

I've removed the video aspect of this and replaced it with pictures because I was uncomfortable in the video. I've always wanted to do something like this so I thought hey why not make a thread?

So here it goes, Got a video or audio of you singing that you would like to share? Post it here.

I'm going to share one of myself.. Please be warned this is a church song. I'm going to do some other things in the future but for now.. Let's see the singers!

CXanderRun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 20 Users Say Thank You to CXanderRun For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2013, 09:30 PM   #2
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 6,027 Times in 1,189 Posts
deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

i love to sing, but terribly shy when it comes to singing in front of a lot of people..
I used to be a part of a website ( NOT MENTIONING IT HERE) ( learning the rules ) :-)
They had singing rooms and i did that all the time.. cause i knew i couldn't be seen.. *giggles*
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to deb0670 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2013, 09:33 PM   #3
CXanderRun
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Shoo, don't bother me.

CXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST ReputationCXanderRun Has the BEST Reputation

That's awesome, Deb! Well I used a software to rip the audio from the video of me singing and just replaced it with pictures. I hope that you will grace us with a song sometime.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to CXanderRun For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2013, 10:35 PM   #4
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

deb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputationdeb0670 Has the BEST Reputation

ummmm...
maybe sometime, maybe, ..,, lol
Old 04-09-2013, 10:40 PM   #5
CXanderRun
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Shoo, don't bother me.

Haha. I suddenly get this feeling that I may be the only one posting songs in here huh? Oh lawdy.

Commmmmmmmmmme on, Deb. Tell me I can count on you.
The Following User Says Thank You to CXanderRun For This Useful Post:
Old 04-09-2013, 10:42 PM   #6
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

cat got my tongue, got a frog in my throat, i forgot the words, etc etc etc *giggles*
Old 04-09-2013, 10:43 PM   #7
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

on a more serious note.. how does one record something and post it on here? that is ifffff that person ever got enough nerve to do something like that..
Old 04-09-2013, 10:44 PM   #8
CXanderRun
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Shoo, don't bother me.

Well, After I edited my video in Windows Movie Maker I uploaded it to youtube then I posted it here.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:57 PM   #9
deb0670

How Do You Identify?:
femme/ baby girl
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her
Relationship Status:
Single

ack! sounds like work. lol
hmmmm
Old 04-09-2013, 11:12 PM   #10
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

I don't know how to make a video, can it be done with your computer? I am not computer savvy. Sounds like a techie geek needed here for that to help us do some stuff. LOL
Thanks for the video Xander, it sure was nice hearing a bro sing a church song, and I sure did enjoy it. Sounds of Ky bluegrass church music to me is awesome!
Old 04-09-2013, 11:16 PM   #11
CXanderRun
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Shoo, don't bother me.

Cool

Howdy JustBeingMe,

Yeah it can be done with your computer. All you need is a webcam, I used my default program to edit with. If you have a PC it'll be like Windows Movie Maker. As far as needing to be techie you don't really. I just fixed the video how I wanted it. Uploaded it to youtube then linked it here. Whole process took 5-8minutes.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CXanderRun For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 01:44 AM   #12
CXanderRun
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Shoo, don't bother me.

I hope that helped you!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CXanderRun For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 02:09 AM   #13
Aryon

How Do You Identify?:
Butch female
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hy, Hym, Hys
Relationship Status:
I know her heartsong and she, mine

Aryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST ReputationAryon Has the BEST Reputation

Hope you all enjoy this. Please be sure to read the description. Thanks.

Aryon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWPBz...ature=youtu.be

"Never lie, steal, cheat, or drink. But if you must lie, lie in the arms of the one you love. If you must steal, steal away from bad company. If you must cheat, cheat death. And if you must drink, drink in the moments that take your breath away."

My Pictures: https://picasaweb.google.com/115942843945062331510

My Blog: http://christhebutch.wordpress.com
Aryon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Aryon For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 02:23 AM   #14
CXanderRun
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Shoo, don't bother me.

Aryon that's awesome! Thank you for sharing. I'm hoping to do some more modern things soon.

Please continue to share. You just made a fan!
Old 04-10-2013, 03:50 AM   #15
Chancie

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme-inist
Relationship Status:
I'm lucky.

1 Highscore

Thanked 14,330 Times in 2,661 Posts
Chancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST ReputationChancie Has the BEST Reputation

I'm not going to sing or anything, but this is a super fun thread!
Chancie is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Chancie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 09:13 AM   #16
Daktari

I got some old youtube vids of me singing...they're not very good videos though.

I wonder if these work?
http://www.soundclick.com/player/sin...&q=hi&newref=1
Who's that girl?

May You Never

Time of your Life

The account isn't mine but it's me singing in these three.
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 10:00 AM   #17
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 10:01 AM   #18
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
That's you singing diva?

For those who'd like to have a go at videoing themselves singing all you need is your compact camera and a wee tripod or something else to rest it on. Set to video, press play. Sing! Upload to utoob. Simples!
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 10:16 AM   #19
thedivahrrrself

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Sapiosexual Femme
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Grumpy Cat

1 Highscore
Tournaments Won: 4

Thanked 11,662 Times in 2,292 Posts
thedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputationthedivahrrrself Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daktari View Post
That's you singing diva?

For those who'd like to have a go at videoing themselves singing all you need is your compact camera and a wee tripod or something else to rest it on. Set to video, press play. Sing! Upload to utoob. Simples!
Yes sir, it is. I just to have a piano player, and we called ourselves Karma Sultra. This one was recorded in a garage studio, but I have used my phone voice recorder to get a capella recordings before, and it does pretty well.

You can then convert the recordings to .mp3 files and upload them to youtube using a video creator. In these videos, I just took images from the web to make something visual for the music.
thedivahrrrself is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to thedivahrrrself For This Useful Post:
Old 04-10-2013, 10:22 AM   #20
Daktari

Quote:
Originally Posted by thedivahrrrself View Post
Yes sir, it is. I just to have a piano player, and we called ourselves Karma Sultra. This one was recorded in a garage studio, but I have used my phone voice recorder to get a capella recordings before, and it does pretty well.

You can then convert the recordings to .mp3 files and upload them to youtube using a video creator. In these videos, I just took images from the web to make something visual for the music.
Awesome stuff!! Love it! My guitarist and me record in his back room recording studio as you can hear in the links above - it's been far too long since we got together.

ps. I hope you got copyright free images or asked the artists if you could use their pictures
The Following User Says Thank You to For This Useful Post:

Tags
sharing, singing, songs, video