Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Body Beauty, Lifestyles

Old 04-17-2013, 06:03 AM   #161
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I spent way too long chasing an energy-laden cricket around my apartment before shooing him out the door.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 10:49 PM   #162
Lasiurus_cinereus

How Do You Identify?:
neither femme nor butch simply as a woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, elle, sie,.... (female pronouns)
Relationship Status:
Not into LDR

Lasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST ReputationLasiurus_cinereus Has the BEST Reputation

Very happy about my gym session today! I began going regularly to the gym in January (it was my new year's resolution) and I weighted myself today... lost 20 pounds since January! I was jumping all around the place and trained even harder!
Lasiurus_cinereus is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lasiurus_cinereus For This Useful Post:
Old 04-18-2013, 10:58 PM   #163
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Week two of my fitness challenge/bootcamp is almost over. I'm having a bit of trouble with one of my knees...so I've had to modify some of the workout. Ice and Advil are now my best friends. Lol

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 12:52 AM   #164
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Being in a pool hall has to count for something,I did do some indoor exersises today mostly stretches.On a real good note my ellipitical machine came by fedx today..it will be real fun puting it together.
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 10:19 AM   #165
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

I skipped my workout this morning. My knee is still swollen from yesterday's workout and, after debating with myself about it, I decided to rest, ice, elevate, and repeat today. I decided that I'd rather miss one day than risk an injury. But, the amazing thing is that I actually MISS the workout! If you had told me a month ago...or hell, even a week ago...that I would actually miss getting my butt whooped, pushing myself, being sore, etc... I would have suggested that you examine your mental health! Who knew?? Wow, what a difference a week can make!

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 04-19-2013, 10:45 AM   #166
cinnamongrrl
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
cleverly disguised as a responsible adult*
Preferred Pronoun?:
wild woman
Relationship Status:
No, thank you.

Location: in my heart I'm going to Carolina...but I'm in MA for now
Thanked 27,369 Times in 6,858 Posts
cinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputationcinnamongrrl Has the BEST Reputation

If cleaning counts, then I got a workout today..if not (and the personal trainer at my gym says it DOESN'T ) then I didn't. I should go to the gym later. It's amazing how good my back felt after doing some back work on the machines...
cinnamongrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to cinnamongrrl For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 09:56 AM   #167
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I took a long walk on the San Jacinto Monument trail, it goes through a marsh. It is mostly on a boardwalk elevated above the bog and the alligators. It was too windy for mosquitoes and it wasn't too hot. I was several pelicans dipping their mouths in and catching fish. I want to go back today with binoculars.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 10:35 AM   #168
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation
Default Map my Walk rocks!

I've walked 105km this month so far! Heading out today for another 8-10kms! Feeling really good being outside in the sunshine and wind after a long winter

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 04-21-2013, 04:51 PM   #169
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Sombody talk to me about ellipitical machines,I bought on recently so my son put it toghther yesterday,the pedals sit at a 45* degree angle in the back.Yes,I can do the exersise but feel like im gonna be on my nose if I dont watch it,I see people at the gym going fast on them but I doubt I will ever be running in place while on it...I guarentee its a good workout no matter how fast you go.I bought it so I could have something to burn calories with besides the exersise bike.Btw there is NO way to lower the back of the pedals to a more comfy position.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2013, 11:31 PM   #170
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

I am at the end of week three in my ten week challenge. Today, I am feeling absolutely thrilled about my progress! When I started, three short weeks ago, I had a hard time doing sit-ups. I could do crunches, but a full sit-up was beyond me. And I got winded very easily no matter what we were doing. Today, I was not only able to keep up with the sequences, I was able to do every type of sit-up, including the meditation sit-ups, keeping pace with the entire class without being winded at all!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 04-26-2013, 11:40 PM   #171
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I have been on the low carb meal plan for about a week,I weighed today and have lost two pounds,not bad for a short ammount of time.My right shoulder is a problem so I am being very carefull with it,gonna see the doctor Tuesday to see what he thinks.I have had problems loseig weight for a while then I finaly got a primary doctr to really teka intrest in the fact I had all the symthoms of low hormones and thyroids,she checked and found I did have the problem I was thinking I had then put me on the right meds so now thinsg are starting to work like they should....yeah me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-27-2013, 05:51 AM   #172
Daktari

Default Yesterday...

Approx 10miles in and around the towns roads whilst riding the Critical Mass ride.
M'hams and calves are little tight because I've not ridden a 10miler in a while (winter and health keeps rides shorter)
Another course of anti-bionics for continuing chest infection have worked and I only had to stop a couple of times because of the strong winds.
Feels good this morning though.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2013, 06:11 AM   #173
Ginger

How Do You Identify?:
Femme lesbian

Thanked 12,310 Times in 2,057 Posts
Ginger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST ReputationGinger Has the BEST Reputation

I think I mentioned, I'm up to three sets of 15 reps on 13 stationary weight machines at the gym now, three times a week. My arms are feeling toned; I'm doing more upper body stuff than usual.

Yesterday I took a walk around the loop at Prospect Park. First I walked and jogged to the park; I just felt like it. It was gorgeous out.

Later, at home, I went down to the basement of my building for something and took the stairs back up to the 9th floor. I was surprised at how hard it was, considering how much I exercise. I think I'll start taking the stairs for a couple floors, then the elevator, and gradually add flights of stairs to the routine till it's not much effort.
Old 04-28-2013, 05:35 PM   #174
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Afternoon everyone,it's a fine sunny sunday hear in Louisiana.This morning I managed a 45 minit workout between the basket ball court for a while then time on the bike for twenty minits at a crisp pace( odometer is busted so I don't info from it) then I went to the bowflex for a while then free weights after wards I walked t he yard picking up toys,sticks and what have you to cool down.Later this evening I played somemore b-ball then hit the dreded ellipitical.At first I couldnt do but about a half a minit,this thing is an ass kicker cause if youdon't engage the whole body to balance then actualy use the thing it can't be done..I don't think.So by now after a fue days I am able to go a full minit and a half four times today with onlythe breifest ammount of time betweek each go at it to catch my breath.My legs are the weakest part to deal with because of nerve damage from my back injury but ever how slowly I am geting longer rided at it,I even tryed a fue seconds of back pedaling...yeah right...ouch! Cary on ya'll tomorrow is monday.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 04-28-2013, 06:05 PM   #175
Venus007

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Serene Highness ;}
Relationship Status:
Dreamily contemplating some outrage against conventional morality

Thanked 4,767 Times in 1,144 Posts
Venus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST ReputationVenus007 Has the BEST Reputation

I beat the crap out of all of my astoundingly dusty area rugs
It took longer than I thought it would and my upper back, chest and arms can feel it.

I went for a long walk around my neighborhood, the blast furnace of Texas summer is about to throw open its doors so I have to enjoy it while I can.

"So you'll die happily for your sins. You'd rather die in guilt then live in love?" Timothy Leary
Venus007 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Venus007 For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 07:14 PM   #176
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,587 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

I joined Planet Fitness when they were having a sale. I've never been that great at exercising consistently ... I think I may have turned a corner! This is my third week going to the gym. Yay!

And I want to thank the anonymous woman on the machine in front of me at the gym -she's about my size and she was rockin it! She gave me motivation - I wanted to kick ass too! Woot!
Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 09:17 PM   #177
puddin'
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
a genderqueer nuisance
Preferred Pronoun?:
bitchboi

Thanked 7,973 Times in 2,344 Posts
puddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputationpuddin' Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Cool

uhmkay, alright, i went to da mailbox, da grocer, da back yard and da chemist...
Old 04-30-2013, 09:32 PM   #178
femmeInterrupted

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she works out well ;)
Relationship Status:
Happily married.

Thanked 3,221 Times in 666 Posts
femmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST ReputationfemmeInterrupted Has the BEST Reputation

10km walk in the sunshine with my Butch! So happy that the weather is finally turning!

Lila Watson

You say you love rain, but you use an umbrella to walk under it.
You say you love sun, but you seek shade when its shining.
You say you love wind, but when its comes you close your window.
So that's why I'm scared, when you say you love me.

-- Bob Marley
femmeInterrupted is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to femmeInterrupted For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 09:36 PM   #179
Hollylane
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 26,373 Times in 5,877 Posts
Hollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST ReputationHollylane Has the BEST Reputation

I wasn't able to exercise for the past two weeks, but today I started to get myself back on track. I walked 2 miles today.
Hollylane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Hollylane For This Useful Post:
Old 04-30-2013, 10:25 PM   #180
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I rode my exersise bike for a half hour,then took a lap around the four block area my house is on at various speeds of walking to be done for today.Tomorrow will be a buisey day with running errands paying bills and such,then I need to just chill so I can keep my mind clear for playing pool that night then on Thursday I will be competing in the sr.olympics in marksmanship then more pool games till friday.THen next week I will be playing in the sr.olympics pool games for two days then every night till next saterday.Yes,I will get more exersise then I know what to do with.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:

Tags
exercise, weights