Strappie

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
I know who I am... Doesn't matter
Relationship Status:
It's a new day....

Thanked 4,946 Times in 1,350 Posts
Strappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST ReputationStrappie Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

I get upset when restaurants don't have Yellow pop (Mellow Yellow or MT Dew)

When getting out of be I pull the covers up over my head and slide out (so I don't have to make the bed)

I must wear shoes (I have a pair of old flip flops) around the house because my back will go out if I don't.

I leave a glass on my night stand everyday half full of water from the night before

I pinch/play with the tip of my nose (I try to say it's cause of allergies) but it's just a bad habit.
Strappie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Strappie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 02:11 AM   #42
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

I'm kinda sorta OCD... all the way to the point of making sure every item in the cabinet is face front so I can see what I have in stock.

I pop my knuckles out of habit... but then I have to pop toes and any joints that may need it.

I always fall asleep with a movie unless it can catch my attention in the first five minutes... and I cannot get into a movie if I haven't seen it from the beginning. No jumping into it 10 or 15 minutes in... not happening.

I'm a throwback of the 70s and 80s... can listen to that era of music all day long with no problem.

I'm not a happy gy without my morning coffee... just sayin
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 05:42 AM   #43
Princess

How Do You Identify?:
princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her.
Relationship Status:
One singular sensation!

Thanked 4,581 Times in 1,009 Posts
Princess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST ReputationPrincess Has the BEST Reputation
Default 5 things!

1. I am incredibly OCD about having clean hands, and must wash them 3 times before leaving the sink, I start over if I lose count.

2. I absolutely hate the sound of television. This is especially true if I walk into an empty room and that is all you can hear.

3. My biggest pet peeve is when someone forgets to flip the knob in the bath tub from shower to bath. I HATE turning on the water and getting hit in the head before I enter the shower

4. When I park my car the steering wheel always has to be centered with the wheels facing forward.

5. I love to sing and often times find myself seranading my cat with 80's and 90's rap songs.
Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Princess For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 08:27 AM   #44
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

1. I have a routine in the morning that must be followed or I will forget everything I need to take to work.

2. I won't let Red do the laundry cause she doesn't fold the clothes the way I like them and she grabs the clothes out of the dryer in a bundle and throws them on the couch and leaves them there. I hang up the clothes and fold them in the laundry room and then put them up.

3. I don't like flying very much. I'm not afraid of dying but more afraid of getting kicked off a plane for telling a mother or father to keep their kid from kicking the back of my seat.

4. People who walk into a restaurant with a sign that says seat yourself and then stands in the way of others because they can't decided which of the 50 freaking seats they want bugs the crap out of me.

5. People who stop at yield signs when there is no one to yield to.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 08:42 AM   #45
uglyboi

How Do You Identify?:
As the 'The Bourne Identity'
Preferred Pronoun?:
Cheerful pessimist
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 1,213 Times in 327 Posts
uglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputationuglyboi Has the BEST Reputation
Default Cover you eyeballs

I find it tiring to have long phone conversations. After 2 minutes I get exhausted and need a 5 hour energy.

I have always had this weird fascination with food gift-baskets even though no one ever bought me one. I love looking at gift basket catalogs and seeing the salamis, cheeses, crackers and sweets in perfect combinations.

I am addicted to the ass-slap dance move. Sometimes I don't even notice I'm doing it.

I once sent a teacher into early retirement by pretending to be a cheetah and swiping at her from under a desk.

In college I was voted "Most Likely To Talk About You Once You Leave The Room."
uglyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 16 Users Say Thank You to uglyboi For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 10:54 AM   #46
nycfem

How Do You Identify?:
femme sub
Preferred Pronoun?:
Baby Grrl
Relationship Status:
Attached

Thanked 21,719 Times in 5,083 Posts
nycfem has disabled reputation

1. I like to go on websites that don't pertain to me. One that I particularly enjoy is a community for people who feel that they were meant to be amputees, like that they should have been born with one leg instead of two, for instance.

2. I've always disliked having such a common name: Jennifer / Jenny. As a child I had a sobbing, screaming breakdown about it, yelling at my parents about what a bad choice it was for me. Once in a dating relationship in which the other person was not from my social circle, I told her my name was "JennyKate" (combining my first and middle name). Then as she got to know more people, I had to tell my friends and family that I had to be referred to as "JennyKate" when she was around. I had felt very cool with that name, but it quickly became a big joke amongst those who knew me, and I dropped it, along with the relationship -for other reasons.

3. Another quirky name story: I was in the Anarchist Bookstore in San Francisco sitting on the floor reading a magazine about home schooling. My younger brother Dave was wandering the store. The store only had a few people in it. The Anarchist, a white man with a beard and glasses, who was working the front desk said to me, "Ma'am, you are not allowed to sit on the floor while you read." Suddenly I felt a surge of adrenaline, of anger, and I said, "Go ahead and call the police." He said, "Really?" Like, did you really just say that. "Really," I said, and went back to reading. He sighed, not knowing how to proceed, his own adrenaline rising, and mumbled, "God, I wish the collective was here!" Then he came up with a plan. Politely he asked everyone else to leave the store. He allowed my standing, well-mannered brother to stay. Then he put a sign on the door letting folks know that it was closed for a bit. He went over to me and said, kind of like a patronizing counselor, "Let's talk to each other about this. I'm Steve. What's your name?" I felt more anger rise in me, and I said, without having thought it out, just instinctively, "My name is Fuck." He said, maybe a little nervous but going with the flow, "Okay, Fuck. I want to talk to you about how it is disrespectful for you not to follow the rules in the store." We entered into an expected debate with me saying that "For Fuck's sake, it's an Anarchist bookstore!" blah blah. As it became more heated, my poor brother began to have an asthma attack and as he pulled out his inhaler, I knew it was REALLY time to go.

4. For OCD reasons, I don't like to touch doorknobs. Luckily I'm a femme and have an easier time avoiding it.

5. For OCD reasons, sometimes I'll walk up to BB at home with a clean sticky roller and start rolling it on hym, on his shirt or pants. Hy'll pull away, kind of smiling but annoyed, and say, "Stopppp!"
nycfem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2011, 11:06 AM   #47
Billy

How Do You Identify?:
Billy~
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr Princess ~
Relationship Status:
Married April 20 2013

Thanked 3,866 Times in 1,051 Posts
Billy Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST ReputationBilly Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I can't stand someone that smacks when they eat , or chews with their mouth open ..Drives Me nuts !

I have a thing about cords coming from the TV , VCR etc .. I don't want to see them .

All My cans need to face the same way and the corn with the corn , the peas with the peas etc .

I really dislike the phone . I am not one for long conversations on the phone .

I snore , loud .
Billy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Billy For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 01:12 PM   #48
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

1. I cannot sit with my back facing a window, I always feel like someone is watching me..

2. If i hear someone fart no matter where i am, i suddenly get the giggles (yes i know, mature lol)

3. i like to embarrass some of my friends who are easily embarrassed by certain words.

4. i talk to animals and carry on conversations with them lol

5. Things that go "bump" in the night are attracted to me..
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 01:38 PM   #49
Novelafemme
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 8,925 Times in 1,834 Posts
Novelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST ReputationNovelafemme Has the BEST Reputation

1. I absolutely LOVE having my toenails lightly pinched. Something about the sensation is so relaxing!

2. I used to wish I had big boobs but now I can honestly say that I love the fact that I pretty much never have to wear a bra.

3. I can derail ANY subject matter with adolescent potty humor. Srsly.

4. Once as a teen my friends and I decided to go streaking down main street in our quiet little town. The only problem was we didn't realize it was only 9:30pm and pretty much everyone and their mother got an eye full.

5. I can't say no to a double dog dare. No matter how foolish it may be.
Novelafemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Novelafemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 02:26 PM   #50
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

great post here!

1- I am a perfume snob. What I wear and what I smell. Cheap bad perfume will cause me to leave the room.

2- I can shoot my shot guns ( 20 gauge and sawed off 12) very well.

3- I hate casual air wasting conversation. People who talk just to be talking

4- I won't drink cheap wine or vodka. I just won't drink.

5- I'm stubborn, hard headed and like being in control
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 02:29 PM   #51
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by stone4play View Post

I pop my knuckles out of habit... but then I have to pop toes and any joints that may need it.
omg that would drive me to murder! lol omg just reading it makes the hair on my neck stiffen lol
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 02:59 PM   #52
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,735 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation

Ok I'm going to give this a try:

1. I can't watch scary movies, cause I really do get scared. I scream and hide my eyes, and will scare who ever is watching it with me, more than the movie, with my antics.

2. People who know me, know I cry in movies all the time. I get really emotionally involved if a story moves me. I will see them watching me, like OK when is it going to happen? Some are kind enough to keep tissue on hand.

3. I bought a swim suit that looked do cute on the model, but it never fit me quite right. It is turquoise, kinda vintage, ruched bodice and has a skirt. Well as I have lost weight, the skirt gets longer. The other day I was getting into the pool at the Y and a little girl said the her mother, "mommy why is that lady swimming in her dress???" Indeed, and I will wear it until I fit into my sexy Victoria's Secret bathing suit, or get sighted for indecent exposure.

4. I talk to my cats, and my Himalayan Casanova talks back. He hates it when I tell him no, and he can say it, he will get upset and walk around the house meowing no, no, no......

5. When I get my nails done, I ask them to make the points just a little sharp. The girls will look at me quizzically, and I usually raise my eye brows and give them a naughty smile.

Old 11-26-2011, 03:11 PM   #53
jac
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
butch stone
Preferred Pronoun?:
masculine ones work best...
Relationship Status:
♥ engaged to spritz ♥

Thanked 16,492 Times in 2,972 Posts
jac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputationjac Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
omg that would drive me to murder! lol omg just reading it makes the hair on my neck stiffen lol
LOL... If I know someone doesn't like it I will leave the room... I'm a considerate popper
jac is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to jac For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 07:45 PM   #54
tonaderspeisung

How Do You Identify?:
asleep at the synthesizer
Preferred Pronoun?:
crown prince of dirty disco

Thanked 1,794 Times in 857 Posts
tonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputationtonaderspeisung Has the BEST Reputation

as kids... my brothers, sisters and i were terrible to our babysitters. one time we even hid the youngest of us until our sitter called his parents crying because he lost one of us

i like caliente mix flavored corn nuts

my favorite dress ensemble is a pair of spandex bike shorts, an oversized tshirt and a blazer with the sleeves rolled up

i've often considered replicating the russian amber room in my house

sometimes...when i'm sitting around on a lazy saturday afternoon...i wish the edison twins were still on tv
tonaderspeisung is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to tonaderspeisung For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 07:56 PM   #55
Scuba

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:
Flying Solo

Thanked 8,048 Times in 1,618 Posts
Scuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST ReputationScuba Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonaderspeisung View Post
as kids... my brothers, sisters and i were terrible to our babysitters. one time we even hid the youngest of us until our sitter called his parents crying because he lost one of us

...and I thought we were mean!

~~Bob Richardson~~
Scuba is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Scuba For This Useful Post:
Old 11-26-2011, 09:50 PM   #56
CherylNYC

How Do You Identify?:
Stonefemme lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
I'm a woman. Behave accordingly.
Relationship Status:
Single, not looking.

Thanked 7,150 Times in 1,206 Posts
CherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST ReputationCherylNYC Has the BEST Reputation

I have perfect visual level the way other people have perfect musical pitch. My own house may be in permanent disarray, and my own floors are off-level by several inches, but I MUST straighten the pictures on the walls of restaurants and others' homes.

Beef must be so rare that it's bloody, or I won't eat it.

I have a thing about plastic surgery. I'm so obsessionally distracted by it that I have trouble speaking to a person who has had 'work done'. (How do I know? I'm a sculptor. It always shows when you mess with form.)

I really enjoy watching others eat delicious food that I can no longer eat.

The enormous rottwieler mix in the construction yard across the street whose head is so big that my forearm fits in his mouth cross-wise is known as my boyfriend.
Old 11-28-2011, 01:16 PM   #57
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Member Photo Albums

there's more... lol

some things that make people shake their head at me.

1) I am a prepper and stock pile food and supplies, just in case. I'll even rent a uhaul truck, fill the tank with gas and park it by my shed if I think something might happen. I don't freak out or act strange, I just like being prepared. It drives my family nuts.

2) I let all kinds of shit pile up in my car. I hate it but rarely do anything about it.

3) I carry a small baggalini pursue otherwise it gets filled up with screw drivers, measuring tapes, trash, seeds and a survival mini kit. lol oh and lots of paint samples and screw sizes.

4) I hate taking out the trash. This needs to be someone elses job.

5) I wake up every morning between 3 and 4, plug in headphones and listen to subliminal audio and then fall back to sleep
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2011, 01:35 PM   #58
Amber2010

How Do You Identify?:
Happy, Crazy, Bubbly, Funny, Strong, Outgoing, Friendly
Preferred Pronoun?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Complicated

Amber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST ReputationAmber2010 Has the BEST Reputation
Smile

1) I hate talking on a cell phone. I love texting but can't seem to get people to get that. "I am on a phone all day at work"
2) I am a very sore winner. I rub it in giggles
3) If you hurt me I may forgive but never forget
4) I hate to cook. I cook great but hate doing it.
5) I am one of the most stubborn people around.
Amber2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Amber2010 For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 12:07 PM   #59
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation

QUOTE=Billy;473989]I can't stand someone that smacks when they eat , or chews with their mouth open ..Drives Me nuts ! No problem I agree.

I have a thing about cords coming from the TV , VCR etc .. I don't want to see them . Opps sorry guess you fixed that this morning

All My cans need to face the same way and the corn with the corn , the peas with the peas etc . Thats a little OCD don't yah think....by the way stay outta the pantry till I return.....

I really dislike the phone . I am not one for long conversations on the phone . Now you tell me.....I thought all this time it was about me...but you will text till the cows come home LOL

I snore , loud . [/QUOTE] Oh really....

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 11-29-2011, 01:27 PM   #60
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

It's not possible for me to respect someone who is lazy.
I could never be with a smoker.
Its hard for me to sugarcoat things, it feels deceitful.
I have a very sharp 6th sense, so even if I don't call you on it , I know when your lying.
I'm surrounded by 1006 angels.