Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

call waiting, BIG pet peeve!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 08:48 PM   #22
femmennoir

How Do You Identify?:
femme, naturellement
Preferred Pronoun?:
Elle
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,223 Times in 478 Posts
femmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputationfemmennoir Has the BEST Reputation
Default Going organic!

Oh! and at a restaurant, I order my food, you order yours! A lot of thought goes into my culinary decisions, including a perfect balance between my appetizer, my main course and my dessert (leaving wine aside for a minute), and not only do they compliment each other, but together they illustrate my mood of the moment, the savoir-faire of the chef, and the peek of the season. I don't want to taste what you ordered, because if I had wanted it, I would have ordered it. Don't eat mine! I am very articulate about food and can describe in glorious detail what I am eating. In fact, that is part of the pleasure of the meal!

Elle*
And your heart, as it was then, will be on fire.

Anna Akhmatova "White nights"
femmennoir is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to femmennoir For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 09:43 PM   #23
Mr Nice Guy
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Kind, sweet, loving, romantic and a rare Butch. :)
Relationship Status:
I don't drive a Uhaul. :)

Thanked 4,894 Times in 1,307 Posts
Mr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST ReputationMr Nice Guy Has the BEST Reputation

Snapping gum
Mr Nice Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to Mr Nice Guy For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 09:52 PM   #24
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Being disturbed when I am trying to nap. If I am napping it means either I am not feeling well or I did not sleep well last night and my body demands rest.

Finding the butter dish is almost empty and there is no more butter softened. UGH!
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 10:02 PM   #25
genghisfawn

How Do You Identify?:
Femme/Gentlewoman
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her
Relationship Status:
Happily married 05/17/14

Thanked 2,157 Times in 403 Posts
genghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputationgenghisfawn Has the BEST Reputation

Reading over my shoulder gets you the frowning of a lifetime. If you want to know, ask me to read it aloud!
genghisfawn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to genghisfawn For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 10:03 PM   #26
SugarFemme

How Do You Identify?:
*Fierce Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Thanked 4,463 Times in 854 Posts
SugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST ReputationSugarFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Commandeering the TV remote LOL
SugarFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to SugarFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 02:18 AM   #27
WomenMoveMe

How Do You Identify?:
I just wander about and be!
Relationship Status:
Caution: Dead End

Thanked 2,101 Times in 417 Posts
WomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST ReputationWomenMoveMe Has the BEST Reputation

Impolite people

Word things...mispronunciations...improper use of words...improper use of tense

"Dropping by" without asking permission

Being called 'honey' or 'sweetie' by people who do not know me

Chewing with an open mouth

Slow drivers in the left lane

Oh, this list could go on and on. Gosh, I seem rather intolerant!
WomenMoveMe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 18 Users Say Thank You to WomenMoveMe For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 02:38 AM   #28
Words

How Do You Identify?:
Queer femme submissive
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 4,261 Times in 677 Posts
Words Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST ReputationWords Has the BEST Reputation

Being read to. If you've come across an interesting piece on the Net/whatever, let me read it myself...I am capable. But if you MUST read it yourself, then at least read slowly so that I can digest what you're saying...if you don't, then you might as well not bother to read it at all.

Major, major peeve.
Words is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Words For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 04:06 AM   #29
Miss_J

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
?

Tournaments Won: 1

Thanked 1,559 Times in 325 Posts
Miss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST ReputationMiss_J Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Finishing the last cold drink in the fridge then offering me the money to replace it. uh NO, if I wanted to go back to the store, put a drink in the fridge so I can I have it when it was cold I would.. oh wait.. I DID!
YOU replace it the way it was then stay the hell off.. * sigh * I don't like warm water
Old 02-26-2012, 07:31 AM   #30
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by always2late View Post
Someone taking food off of my plate "just to try/taste it" without asking me first.
I will draw blood with my fork if you do this to me. Believe it.

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 07:41 AM   #31
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Cross contamination of food stuffs. Butter in the jam jar, coffee grains in the sugar bowl, bits of coleslaw in the potato salad.....

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 08:08 AM   #32
Medusa
Mentally Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Queer High Femme, thank you very much
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mme.
Relationship Status:
Married to JD.

Thanked 42,863 Times in 7,834 Posts
Medusa has disabled reputation

Reading over my shoulder will send me into the red zone in 2 seconds!

We used to have a friend who, when at our home, would blatantly stand behind me and try to read over my shoulder and would even say "Wait, wait, I'm not done" when I was clicking to a next page or scrolling.

*grits teeth*
Medusa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Medusa For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 08:43 AM   #33
smouldering

How Do You Identify?:
Punky girly girl, glittery femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her, etc.
Relationship Status:
Single, Recovering

Thanked 3,974 Times in 924 Posts
smouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputationsmouldering Has the BEST Reputation

2 BIG pet peeves of mine..

"you want to watch this movie with me? No, okay" -- In the middle of watching a movie that someone else didn't want to watch, then decides a half hour later to come in and sit down.. and starts asking me what is happening and who's who... really?

Another pet peeve and one that really upsets me is the whole "Actions speak louder than words"..
.The biggest thing I cannot stand is when someone tells me something only because they think it is what i want to hear, or says one thing and does the complete opposite, not because they changed their mind- but because they only said it to "appease" me. the quickest way to get on my shit list is to lead me on lol.
Good or bad, all I ask is you just be honest with me, just be straight with me. I am a big girl and will have more respect for you if you are authentic and honest.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to smouldering For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 09:00 AM   #34
dark_crystal
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
jenny
Preferred Pronoun?:
babygirl
Relationship Status:
First Lady of the United SMH

Thanked 26,587 Times in 4,690 Posts
dark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputationdark_crystal Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by femmennoir View Post
Toothpaste culprits, stay away!
Kitchen "assistants" who want to mess with my cooking (and taste my food before it is served), shoo!
......and if you must drown everything in ketchup, you can't come over for dinner!

Elle*
OMG my ex used to come in the kitchen while i was cooking and turn the fire up or down on the stove

made me want to walk right out to the couch and sit my ass down

"you apparently know better than me how to do what i am doing- so you go right ahead and do it"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveButch View Post
Snapping gum
the EXISTENCE of gum
Old 02-26-2012, 09:21 AM   #35
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Medusa View Post
Reading over my shoulder will send me into the red zone in 2 seconds!

We used to have a friend who, when at our home, would blatantly stand behind me and try to read over my shoulder and would even say "Wait, wait, I'm not done" when I was clicking to a next page or scrolling.

*grits teeth*
This is a biggie for me too, so how does one tell someone it's annoying as hell without being RUDE?
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 09:22 AM   #36
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Words View Post
Being read to. If you've come across an interesting piece on the Net/whatever, let me read it myself...I am capable. But if you MUST read it yourself, then at least read slowly so that I can digest what you're saying...if you don't, then you might as well not bother to read it at all.

Major, major peeve.
THIS. Sure mention something to me then say, "i can read this to ya if you like" other than that DON'T read what you are reading out loud!
Old 02-26-2012, 09:23 AM   #37
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaPa View Post
Being disturbed when I am trying to nap. If I am napping it means either I am not feeling well or I did not sleep well last night and my body demands rest.

Finding the butter dish is almost empty and there is no more butter softened. UGH!
This part is something we work with here!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 09:25 AM   #38
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElusiveButch View Post
Snapping gum
i am SO bad about this, i am a gum smacker.
Old 02-26-2012, 09:26 AM   #39
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,406 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Wow, after reading all the posts, I will probably be single a really long time

I seem to be as anal as others with their peeves...me thinks I'll keep my pets, thank you

That is all

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 02-26-2012, 09:27 AM   #40
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
Wow, after reading all the posts, I will probably be single a really long time

I seem to be as anal as others with their peeves...me thinks I'll keep my pets, thank you

That is all
LOL what about when other people undermine you?

like when i am correcting my dog i don't want to hear *ohhh it's ok" and then continuing on like i just didn't correct my own dog

my dog, my rules!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:

Tags
pet peeve