cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Pinky's mommy :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Thanked 1,502 Times in 637 Posts
cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default Papi, tu sonrisa me da vida!

The is an organ of fire.
cinderella is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 03-01-2011, 08:17 PM   #162
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default Para ti Raina

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZreZAxsRTQo"]YouTube - SOPHY HERNANDEZ DE PUERTO RICO LOCURAS TENGO DE TI[/nomedia]

Thank you Raina for the dedication, Here is one beautiful song from Sophy.
Remember her from the 60's she was big then and still has a following including me.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dam6g6Y1VIU"]YouTube - Yolandita Monge - Acaríciame (Toa Baja, 2008)[/nomedia]

Here is Yolandita Monge unbelievable she is about 60 now and still looks great. This was filmed in Toa Baja Puerto Rico
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Sweet_Amor_Taino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2011, 10:29 AM   #163
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Sweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST ReputationSweet_Amor_Taino Has the BEST Reputation
Default In honor of this morning conversation

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NsNk8j4azU4"]YouTube - Alicia Keys - Love Is Blind[/nomedia]

Love surpasses the things that would get in the way of the more important things.

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tt35MITccm4"]YouTube - Alicia Keys - Wait till you see my smile[/nomedia]
When we are aware that each moment of each day and each step we take,is truly mystical and full of wonder,we will live our lives with greater thought and care, we will also respect and appreciate This moment.
Old 03-02-2011, 01:04 PM   #164
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

cinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputationcinderella Has the BEST Reputation
Default Para ti, carinito...

The is an organ of fire.
Old 03-02-2011, 02:47 PM   #165
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Default El Abeja

Quote:
Originally Posted by cinderella View Post
Sere la abeja que siempre desea tu panal.
Old 03-03-2011, 12:05 PM   #166
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Woooooooooooo!!! Hot stuff, papi!!! Am loving it!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Amor_Taino View Post
Sere la abeja que siempre desea tu panal.

The is an organ of fire.
Old 03-03-2011, 03:53 PM   #167
Deborah

How Do You Identify?:
queer femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Babydoll is a start....
Relationship Status:
Mrs. Livingston 4/20/2013

Thanked 1,454 Times in 276 Posts
Deborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST ReputationDeborah Has the BEST Reputation
Default You know who you are :heartbeat:

"The Good Within Me Honors The Good Within You"

Last edited by Deborah; 03-03-2011 at 03:54 PM. Reason: fix emoticon
Deborah is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Deborah For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2011, 04:27 PM   #168
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

This is dedicated to my brother who died four months ago yesterday.

He was an alcoholic and no matter how much we tried to help him, tough love the issue or just pray.....it ended up taking his life. Way to early.

I went through a lot of emotions...anger, resentment, pain, love and am still trying to wrap my brain around why he could not stop drinking.

Maybe, i'll never understand it. Maybe it's not for me to understand. Maybe i'll finally find peace with it all.

I just know i miss him, so freaking much.

I pray he has found comfort....

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2011, 08:06 PM   #169
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

My darling ((((Belle)))), my heart goes out to you. My fervent prayer is that you find peace within your soul. Your brother knows you love him - he is receiving your love every day.

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessbelle View Post
This is dedicated to my brother who died four months ago yesterday.

He was an alcoholic and no matter how much we tried to help him, tough love the issue or just pray.....it ended up taking his life. Way to early.

I went through a lot of emotions...anger, resentment, pain, love and am still trying to wrap my brain around why he could not stop drinking.

Maybe, i'll never understand it. Maybe it's not for me to understand. Maybe i'll finally find peace with it all.

I just know i miss him, so freaking much.

I pray he has found comfort....

The is an organ of fire.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cinderella For This Useful Post:
Old 03-03-2011, 09:05 PM   #170
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Default In case you missed it on Face Book, Taino...

Here's something for you, papi. Listen closely to the words, it's how I'm feeling...

The is an organ of fire.
Old 03-04-2011, 08:31 AM   #171
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Quote:
Here's something for you, papi. Listen closely to the words, it's how I'm feeling...
Querida no te olvido nunca espero tu llegada con mis abrazos abierto para abrazarte fuerte.
Abrazos Taino
Old 03-04-2011, 11:21 AM   #172
cinderella

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Su Majestad
Relationship Status:
Happy with my puppy

Your sweet and kind heart humbles me every day. I am losing my anger at the world because of you...I am thankful for having found you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet_Amor_Taino View Post
Querida no te olvido nunca espero tu llegada con mis abrazos abierto para abrazarte fuerte.
Abrazos Taino

The is an organ of fire.
Old 03-04-2011, 05:49 PM   #173
Ms. Tabitha

How Do You Identify?:
Hey Lady
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female
Relationship Status:
Married ~ 4-1-13

Thanked 3,585 Times in 1,041 Posts
Ms. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST ReputationMs. Tabitha Has the BEST Reputation
Default In loving memory of my grandmother.

Love Me
Collin Raye

I read a note my Grandma wrote back in 1923
Grandpa kept it in his coat, and he showed it once to me
He said, "Boy, you might not understand, but a long, long time ago,
Grandma's daddy didn't like me none, but I love your Grandma so.

We had this crazy plan to meet and run away together
Get married in the first town we came to and live forever
But nailed to the tree where we were supposed to meet instead
I found this letter, and this is what it said :

"If you get there before I do
Don't give up on me
I'll meet you when my chores are through
I don't know how long I'll be

But I'm not gonna let you down
Darling wait and see
And between now and then
Til I see you again

I'll be loving you
Love, Me."

I read those words just hours before my Grandma passed away
In the doorway of the church where me and Grandpa stopped to pray
I know I've never seen him cry in all my fifteen years
But as he said these words to her, his eyes fill up with tears

"If you get there before I do
Don't give up on me
I'll meet you when my chores are through
I don't know how long I'll be

But I'm not gonna let you down
Darling wait and see
And between now and then
Til I see you again

I'll be loving you
Love, Me."

Ms. Tabitha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2011, 08:27 PM   #174
Sweet_Amor_Taino

How Do You Identify?:
Butch Gentleman
Preferred Pronoun?:
he/him
Relationship Status:
Exclusively dating,

Quote:
Your sweet and kind heart humbles me every day. I am losing my anger at the world because of you...I am thankful for having found you.
I am a lucky guy !!
Old 03-06-2011, 01:59 AM   #175
socialjustice_fsu

How Do You Identify?:
Feminine
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
It’s all good.

Location: The gulf waters are sapphire blue and the beach sand is white as snow.
Thanked 2,158 Times in 439 Posts
socialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputationsocialjustice_fsu Has the BEST Reputation
Default Dedicated to my hospice patient's and their families.

For things they cannot change and the bravery and courage they show me every single day. I am honored.

Old 03-10-2011, 10:06 AM   #176
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation
Default ♥♥ =) ♥♥

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2011, 10:33 AM   #177
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

maybe not tonight, but soon enough... *smirk*
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-10-2011, 10:50 AM   #178
Passionaria

How Do You Identify?:
Urban Bohemian : http://youtu.be/IM96Ch9Gx4A

Thanked 3,734 Times in 1,250 Posts
Passionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST ReputationPassionaria Has the BEST Reputation
Default This is dedicated to all who have ears to listen.....

the original speech with music and visuals - severn cullis suzuki - 1992 UN Earth Summit in brazil
Old 03-22-2011, 08:26 PM   #179
Jax

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Boi, she, hy, I answer to all without offense..
Relationship Status:
I believe we were standing under the same nights sky when it found us and smiled...

Jax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST ReputationJax Has the BEST Reputation
Wink

This is dedicated to the Lady V of the kingdom we are building...
The Lady T that runs me around the frontier...
The Lady M that Decorates my Cafe life...
The Lady P that teases my imagination...
The Lady that stays on the phone until 4am with me...
But mostly the Lady C that makes me laugh harder than I have in years...
Here's to whatever is on the horizon...
Lord Jax..
Jax is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jax For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2011, 10:07 PM   #180
iamkeri1

How Do You Identify?:
femme woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,944 Times in 584 Posts
iamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputationiamkeri1 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm having some fun here with a song I heard on the radio for the first time today. It's all about meeeeeeee, and I'm dedicating it to meeeeeee!
But y'all can listen to it if'n you want too.
Smooches,
Keri

iamkeri1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iamkeri1 For This Useful Post: