Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > RELATIONSHIPS, COMMUNITY, GROUPS > Fine Wine: Folks Over 50

Old 02-18-2012, 10:33 AM   #2581
SweetJane

How Do You Identify?:
stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
always solo

SweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST ReputationSweetJane Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okiebug61 View Post
Good Morning! Saturday is our shopping day. Red has me hooked on coupons and I find that it is very addictive. I have always planned our menus for the week because Red just can't think that far ahead:-) and she likes the fact I am willing to do it.

Stores to hit today.

Sam's
Homeland
Buy for Less,
The mall -ick
Hastings -Yeah
Big Lots
Pet Smart
I think that's it.
Holy buckets, that's a long list!
SweetJane is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SweetJane For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 11:17 AM   #2582
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Thanked 4,241 Times in 1,845 Posts
morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Good Morning! Saturday is our shopping day. Red has me hooked on coupons and I find that it is very addictive. I have always planned our menus for the week because Red just can't think that far ahead:-) and she likes the fact I am willing to do it.

Stores to hit today.

Sam's
Homeland
Buy for Less,
The mall -ick
Hastings -Yeah
Big Lots
Pet Smart
I think that's it.
taco cabana for lunch .......

life is to short to wake up in the morning with regrets
so love the people who treat you right,
forget about the ones who dont,
and believe that everything happens for a reason.
If you get a chance take it... if it changes your life let it.
morningstar55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #2583
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SweetJane View Post
Holy buckets, that's a long list!
The good thing is these stores are in a 1 mile radius of each other :-).
Old 02-18-2012, 11:20 AM   #2584
Okiebug61

How Do You Identify?:
Light Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Hitched to Red

Thanked 5,381 Times in 1,245 Posts
Okiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST ReputationOkiebug61 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
taco cabana for lunch .......
LOL. Actually we are eating at The Cajun Buffet.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Okiebug61 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-18-2012, 12:17 PM   #2585
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputationmorningstar55 Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
LOL. Actually we are eating at The Cajun Buffet.
Aww ... i wana go

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2012, 06:43 PM   #2586
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation

I'm 55 and at times feel 90. So,I guess when,I'm not feeling 55 I should count my birthdays if I can count...LOL
blueeyes226_l is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 02-22-2012, 10:15 PM   #2587
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes226_l View Post
I'm 55 and at times feel 90. So,I guess when,I'm not feeling 55 I should count my birthdays if I can count...LOL
Am 55 also! Well, often say you are only as old as you feel, so I must be 107. Ha Ha.Health probs will do that. But inside I feel young..I still like casual clothes, new movies, indie rock... anyone relate to that?

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2012, 10:25 AM   #2588
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

morning loft dwellers and peekers

hadn't been here much.. trying to find othr driving job options... with other companies.
and applying with some art festivals about booth space.
soo far applied with one here in ol Buffalo ..... but had to send in 3 pic's of what i do ... and then it is viewed in front of a jury then they let me know if im in... this is my 1st time doing one like that. ha... wish me luck

Old 02-23-2012, 11:56 AM   #2589
msW8ing

How Do You Identify?:
multi-faceted gem, femme, submissive babygirl if the chemistry is there.
Preferred Pronoun?:
lady
Relationship Status:
working on myself

Thanked 2,498 Times in 655 Posts
msW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST ReputationmsW8ing Has the BEST Reputation

Good morning. Yay it's almost the weekend and most of my packing is done Just the last minute stuff left. I hate moving but do love a new adventure. Hope everyone is having a good week. Anything fun planned for the weekend?

A lady who knows the ropes..will never be bound. ~Mae West
msW8ing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to msW8ing For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 03:22 AM   #2590
fever

How Do You Identify?:
stonefemme
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,280 Times in 357 Posts
fever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputationfever Has the BEST Reputation
Default good morning

I haven't been here in a bit. I am getting my schedule figured out, so I can book the Reunion. How many lofters might be thinking of going? San Fran Butch/femme Social Party is in May, so is the women's weekend in Guerneville. Then comes Summer Solstice in Seattle at the end of June.

....this advertisement was partially brought to you for the possibility of single butches who might like to attend???

Candice
fever is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fever For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 08:47 AM   #2591
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

morning all you beautiful lofters...it is another gorgeous week of weather here in Pair O Dise!!! Love it...was 75 yesterday!
Hoping everyone has an incredible weekend....and gets to spend time with someone special.
I am waiting for her to arrive for a nice, long weekend together!!! Yummm....so THAT is what (who) I will be doing.......<WEG>
Hugs to you all....Clay
Old 02-24-2012, 05:18 PM   #2592
Licious

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, her
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 1,974 Times in 546 Posts
Licious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST ReputationLicious Has the BEST Reputation

Hey lofters,

One of my goals this year was to pop in here more regularly. So far, so good!

No monsoons this year. Upside, I love the dry, temperate weather. Downside, it better rain soon or it's going to be a very dangerous fire season.

Spring has come to my little berg, the "fence" jasmine and pittosporum fills the night air with fragrance.

Beauty is never wasted on me, but on occasion do wish a sweetie was here to sit under the moon. Time will tell.

Meanwhile, keep making friends.

How is everyone?

Don’t be satisfied with stories, how things have gone with others. Unfold your own myth.

~Rumi

Licious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Licious For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 05:23 PM   #2593
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

blueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputationblueeyes226_l Has the BEST Reputation

Hey,
Yes,I'm going to tear my Moms house apart again tooking for my glasses. I lost them and useing my old ones and they give me head achs. I tore her house apart once. Now I have to clean up. Have a nice week end you all.
The Following User Says Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 08:10 PM   #2594
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

evening loft dwellers and peekers

well looks like ill be starting a new job in about a week ... and not with Panther ... going to have a lil change of scenery... doing kinda of the same thing i was doing only in one of them sprinter vans... and wil be doing loads into canada which means....... home a bit more too.. yay.

mean while...... i am still keeping my eye out for something more local. just handt found it yet.and i need to make a living soooo......

blue eyes.. silly...... ur glass's are right where u left them last... go look there..

Clay.. thats awsome.. hope u 2 have a great weekend

Diva ........ hope you had a fabuliciouus birthday hmm hope that spelled out right.. lol

Licious ... hello ...

shower time for me and bed.. had a busy day... and im pooped.

nites

The Following User Says Thank You to morningstar55 For This Useful Post:
Old 02-24-2012, 08:34 PM   #2595
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

How about you come help me find where I last had my glasses? LOL
I hope and wish you luck on your new job and also finding one closer to home. I wish I could work but,I guess I need to be happy right where I am. By the way I can't find where I'm at..I have no glasses lol,. wink
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to blueeyes226_l For This Useful Post:
Old 02-25-2012, 07:27 AM   #2596
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueeyes226_l View Post
How about you come help me find where I last had my glasses? LOL
I hope and wish you luck on your new job and also finding one closer to home. I wish I could work but,I guess I need to be happy right where I am. By the way I can't find where I'm at..I have no glasses lol,. wink

come there?? i may need a snow mobile .... heh

morning Lofters
is it coffee time yet??

Old 02-25-2012, 12:34 PM   #2597
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

No,you don't need a snow mobile. Just slied on your oun 2 feet.LOL
Maybe meet in Olean some time for lunch~coffee. It will have to be after the first. I still haven't found my glasses. I'm useing my readind glasses for every thing.kind of spookie.....
Old 02-29-2012, 05:48 AM   #2598
morningstar55

How Do You Identify?:
femme,she
Preferred Pronoun?:
she,her,
Relationship Status:
very single

gooooood morning lofter dwelllers and peekers

pretty soon....... it will be time to turn our clocks ahead... yayyy !!!

Old 02-29-2012, 09:39 AM   #2599
blueeyes226_l

How Do You Identify?:
soft butch-I am who I am
Relationship Status:
single and looking

Default founed

Quote:
Originally Posted by morningstar55 View Post
evening loft dwellers and peekers

well looks like ill be starting a new job in about a week ... and not with Panther ... going to have a lil change of scenery... doing kinda of the same thing i was doing only in one of them sprinter vans... and wil be doing loads into canada which means....... home a bit more too.. yay.

mean while...... i am still keeping my eye out for something more local. just handt found it yet.and i need to make a living soooo......

blue eyes.. silly...... ur glass's are right where u left them last... go look there..

Clay.. thats awsome.. hope u 2 have a great weekend

Diva ........ hope you had a fabuliciouus birthday hmm hope that spelled out right.. lol

Licious ... hello ...

shower time for me and bed.. had a busy day... and im pooped.

nites
morningstar,
silly girl I found my glasses under my bed. I know I wasn't under the bed and lost them there...I think you came down and put them under my bed at night...like a tooth fairy but you didn't leave me money. Lol But,then,you got no teeth. LOL ;-)
Old 02-29-2012, 09:46 AM   #2600
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,683 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

morning all you gorgeous peoples.....
I am sending everyone some of this awesome weather...sunny, warm, and blue skies. I LOVE it!
STAR: that is awesome on the new job...at least you get to go into Canada..I wanna go, too!!!!
LICIOUS:
When you least expect it..someone will pop in to your life...and will enjoy those jasmine fragrances of the "fence" outside, with you!
BLUE:
Ever hear tell of a chain attached to those glasses and to your hip? lol
ALL OTHERS: Enjoy the day...give someone a smile...and have a wonderful Leap Day!!!
big hugs..Clay

Tags
age, good news for once, mature