purepisces

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Just a girl in love with the world

Thanked 1,607 Times in 491 Posts
purepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputationpurepisces Has the BEST Reputation

Cuddled up in bed with the dogs, watching Rachel Maddow, Chris Hayes and now Bill Maher. I took a sleeping pill because I hardly slept all week (and NOT because I was having fun) and could barely function at work today.

I hope to be asleep soon. Very soon...
Old 03-15-2013, 08:19 PM   #1182
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

- Drinking my third bottle of water for the hour. I think I'm slightly dehydrated.

- Texting (and missing) Wrang while she's out at a family function. 7 more sleeps.

- Watching Godzilla vs King Kong (1962) again. I've watched this a gazillion times since I was a kid. It's one of those dorky films that I can always watch whenever I run across it. *shrug*

- STILL trying to work on the new site and getting more frustrated that it isn't cooperating for me.

dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 03-15-2013, 08:59 PM   #1183
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
a round peg in a square hole
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Thanked 10,057 Times in 2,078 Posts
starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

Watching Storage Wars and watching Justin sleeping in Smudge's pen (its big enough, haha) with him while he is recovering from from eye surgery and neuter. Justin loves our puppy SO much. It is too precious. *smiles*

Starry
starryeyes is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 01:34 AM   #1184
always2late

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
m'lady

Thanked 6,231 Times in 1,462 Posts
always2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputationalways2late Has the BEST Reputation

Watching "The Graduate" and marveling at the fact that Anne Bancroft was only 6 years older than Dustin Hoffman when it was filmed.

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing there is a field. I'll meet you there ~ Rumi
always2late is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to always2late For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 05:58 AM   #1185
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

getting a cold spoon hot spoon treatment from Syr!
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 03-17-2013, 08:33 AM   #1186
Wryly

How Do You Identify?:
bemused butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
polite ones, please
Relationship Status:
single butch

Thanked 1,568 Times in 620 Posts
Wryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST ReputationWryly Has the BEST Reputation

playing games on facebook.
and getting my research stuff in order so I can begin writing a paper.
Wryly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 11:02 AM   #1187
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Pansexual/Sapiosexual femmey dyke who likes to crossdress now and then
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her OR ze if I'm crossdressing
Relationship Status:
Floating and walking My path, happy in life.

Thanked 8,694 Times in 2,987 Posts
TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

I am not feeling great this morning but I am debating tea and possibly some breakfast as I search netflix and think a few things over.
TheMerryFairy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2013, 12:06 PM   #1188
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

trying to find a Nascar audio stream available in Canada. Boo!
Old 03-19-2013, 11:32 AM   #1189
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

enjoying a yogurt and fruit smoothie

crocheting washcloths

watching a documentary

working on council stuff

Old 03-19-2013, 11:45 AM   #1190
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

starryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputationstarryeyes Has the BEST Reputation

I'm setting up my Skype for a video interview. I am looking at a job in Seattle. It would be a big move, but change is good. It starts at 11. *tick tick tick tock*

Starry
Old 03-19-2013, 11:54 AM   #1191
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Transman - HRT / No Surgery
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
Single, but enjoying the journey....

Thanked 1,210 Times in 310 Posts
s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation
Default Tasks, tasks, and more tasks....

I am taking a friend to go meet her ex so they can "trade off items" safely. If I am there, he won't try anything, and he has a reputation of abusing her.

I am going by the school to address some FAFSA issues so I can re-do my semester this Fall from where I was in the hospital. It's a pain, but I'll just know the content that much better.

I need to make a doctor's appointment.

I have to take a friend over to another appointment this evening at her church.

... But right now, I should eat something. **goes on a kitchen hunt**

Robert Frost
s0litude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 12:04 PM   #1192
Sparkle

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, please
Relationship Status:
Loved Up

Thanked 6,624 Times in 1,561 Posts
Sparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST ReputationSparkle Has the BEST Reputation

Working both jobs remotely, from my kitchen table, while watching the snow fall.

Alternating phone calls and emails with short stints of shoveling and salting.

Is it Spring yet?
Old 03-19-2013, 12:35 PM   #1193
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

s0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputations0litude Has the BEST Reputation
Wink Cutting hair....

I am not a barber, a stylist, etc. I am legally blind in one eye. Would you trust me to cut your hair? Seriously?

My ex used to have me trim her hair. She'd sometimes even try to do it herself, then hop into the shower with a pair of scissors and ask me to 'fix it". Soap in my eyes, knowing better than "Hey-- a good looking woman just climbed naked into the shower with me... Annnnnddddd she wants ONLY for me to trim her hair. Um, ok." Let me finish my shower first, but ok.

Today, a friend came to me because a "Cosmetology student" / friend did a hack-job on the back, and she asked me to fix it because my ex told her I could.

Never ask me for more than a trim. I'm simply not skilled enough. But I did trim her hair, even things up. With my vision limited, I have a stronger sense of touch. She paid me a huge compliment afterwards though: "<ex's name> was right-- you got it. It's perfect."

Now if my own hair were as easy to do. Where's a great barber when ya need one?

Robert Frost
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 12:58 PM   #1194
starryeyes

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Guess...
Relationship Status:
Seat taken

Walker, Texas Ranger on WGN!!! *settling in*

Starry
The Following User Says Thank You to starryeyes For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 03:18 PM   #1195
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

TheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST ReputationTheMerryFairy Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0litude View Post
I am not a barber, a stylist, etc. I am legally blind in one eye. Would you trust me to cut your hair? Seriously?

My ex used to have me trim her hair. She'd sometimes even try to do it herself, then hop into the shower with a pair of scissors and ask me to 'fix it". Soap in my eyes, knowing better than "Hey-- a good looking woman just climbed naked into the shower with me... Annnnnddddd she wants ONLY for me to trim her hair. Um, ok." Let me finish my shower first, but ok.

Today, a friend came to me because a "Cosmetology student" / friend did a hack-job on the back, and she asked me to fix it because my ex told her I could.

Never ask me for more than a trim. I'm simply not skilled enough. But I did trim her hair, even things up. With my vision limited, I have a stronger sense of touch. She paid me a huge compliment afterwards though: "<ex's name> was right-- you got it. It's perfect."

Now if my own hair were as easy to do. Where's a great barber when ya need one?

I need a sign that says "traveling barber planning to be in a city near you" LOL
The Following User Says Thank You to TheMerryFairy For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 03:20 PM   #1196
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

I am deciding on what should go into my stirfry, unwinding after work and looking to see where I am in my organizing for my projects.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:38 PM   #1197
s0litude

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMerryFairy View Post
I need a sign that says "traveling barber planning to be in a city near you" LOL
I've already told several people, so... I'm "unofficially" handling PR for you here in Salt Lake.

Robert Frost
The Following User Says Thank You to s0litude For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2013, 03:39 PM   #1198
TheMerryFairy

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by s0litude View Post
I've already told several people, so... I'm "unofficially" handling PR for you here in Salt Lake.
That is wonderful, thank you so much!!!! It will be a lot easier when I have a route mapped out and a website to direct people to for dates and potential appointments outside of markets or festivals.
Old 03-19-2013, 03:44 PM   #1199
DaddyNik12

How Do You Identify?:
Butch/Domme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Sir
Relationship Status:
still searching for ms right

Thanked 1,508 Times in 468 Posts
DaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST ReputationDaddyNik12 Has the BEST Reputation

talking on phone texting and chatting on IMs O-o
Old 03-19-2013, 04:41 PM   #1200
willow
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
sugar and spice
Preferred Pronoun?:
she

Thanked 6,751 Times in 1,837 Posts
willow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputationwillow Has the BEST Reputation

Nothing. Finally!

http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs11/i/20...ockAvatars.gif

willow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to willow For This Useful Post: