Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femm
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
☀️☀️☀️

Thanked 39,473 Times in 10,186 Posts
Bèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST ReputationBèsame* Has the BEST Reputation

A really super cute off white cotton tank, with two rows of ruffles at the hem, and a pretty bow that ties across the back straps.

Me..all about the ruffles and bows!

Then, boring, oil change (which was free), tire rotation and balance.

Now, a movie ticket and (splurge) pop corn.

A kiss is a whisper in your mouth.
Can I borrow a kiss? I promise to give it back.
Bèsame* is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Bèsame* For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2018, 07:02 PM   #4742
BullDog
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Dominant Stone Butch Daddy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

Thanked 22,784 Times in 4,469 Posts
BullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST ReputationBullDog Has the BEST Reputation

A Chromebook. Well, I bought it a few days ago but it just arrived in the mail today.

Wow for just $200 this little thing works like a Champ so far.

After the recent Windows update completely destroyed by last laptop - that was only 2 years old - I am so done with Microsoft!

I am saving for an Apple computer (and just bought an iPad too), but so far loving my little Chromebook.

- Rainer Maria Rilke
BullDog is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BullDog For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2018, 08:55 PM   #4743
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,672 Times in 7,710 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

A hearing test...well my insurance company did...and next hearing aids.....
Old 06-16-2018, 10:43 AM   #4744
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Thanked 5,013 Times in 1,509 Posts
Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

So far groceries, later probably an ice cream and stuff to clean out one of the rooms I am having renovated.
Happyfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2018, 01:08 PM   #4745
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

a crimson trace green laser cmr-206, it will fit any picatinny rail

an ATI 5-position folding vertical forend, it too will attach to any picatinny rail

ordered both from ebay ... the laser was so cheap, almost ordered two

"One can not have too many Crimson Trace green lasers." LOL! Seriously, they are very handy and very cool!
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2018, 07:13 PM   #4746
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post

an ATI 5-position folding vertical forend, it too will attach to any picatinny rail

"One can not have too many Crimson Trace green lasers." LOL! Seriously, they are very handy and very cool!
It's like you're speaking but I'll be darned if I know the language.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2018, 08:45 PM   #4747
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Bought

The down payment on mom's cabin. My wallet is in intensive care now. Ugh.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-16-2018, 10:57 PM   #4748
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,130 Times in 4,735 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation
Default ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockOn View Post

What in the heck did u buy lololol ??????
Old 06-17-2018, 04:06 AM   #4749
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,667 Times in 2,484 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

It was actually yesterday, JC Penney is closing in my little town, so I went there to buy things to redo my bathroom. Unforunately they don't carry shower curtains.
So I went to Amazon and found a great setup with shower curtain, matching hooks, toilet seat cover, rug for the commode, and a rug for the outside of the tub, and voila 2 day shipping.
I am one happy camper.

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...
Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 08:36 AM   #4750
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation
Default for Gemme and ~ocean

If firearms offend you, kindly skip this post.

I posted a photo in the galleries about rails. It goes with this post.

Gemme and ~ocean, here is my very long-winded expanation. Sorry, it just came out extra long. You may want to skip it after you look at photo in galleries.

For anyone ... if I have left out anything or made an erroneous description, please feel free to correct me. Thanks!

Discussion Applies Only to Pump-Style Shotguns

when you want to shoot your pump shotgun ...

you load one or more shells into your magazine tube ... it is necessary to then rack the slide which will put a shell in the chamber ... in this photo to rack the slide, the chainsaw handle must be pulled back all the way, then pushed forward all the way and it is accomplshed very quickly ... after having done this, to fire the shotgun, all you do is pull the trigger

there are lots of gadgets you can attach to the barrel, slide, magazine tube ... the two most common parts that enable adding attachments to your slide are called picatinny rails (pr)and weaver rails (wr) ... I am only covering the pr here ... if interested in the wr, google it

the chainsaw gadgie handle on this one is attached via pr on the bottom of the shotgun ... you can only see the bottom edges of the pr so I made a modified circle to show the bottom ones ... there are also side pr on this model ... if I decided I wanted to rack the slide with a folding 5-position vertical grip (vg) - I would remove the chainsaw handle and install the vg ... generally these are postured at a 90 degree angle from your slide, although some are made to curve somewhat towards the backend of the sg ... you can also put the grip on the side of the shotgun and rack it from either side, right-handers would attach it to the pr on the left side, lefties on the rght ... if the grip has multiple positions (the one I order has 5) this provides opportunity for customization in locating the most comfortable angle ... it also folds flat against the slide for easier transport

I have yet to research how I intend to install the green Crimson Trace laser ... the green is more desirable than the red because the red is said to fade out in brighter light ... lasers are good at 50' or less and can provide shooter better accuracy

I purchased some 12 gauge AGUILA mini shells ... though I don't want to be dependent on a laser, I am in the learning stage with these short shells so the laser will be helpful during my training period ... they do require an OPSol adapter ($17.99 online at Walmart) to be inserted and seated properly in the chamber ... without the adapter, the shells get hung up and won't cycle correctly during racking process... I love these shells, they are only 1 and 3/4" long ... though less powder in the shell, they are perfect for my purpose, have plenty of power and the selling feature is the recoil is very manageable ... no more bruised shoulder ... a sore shoulder became a huge issue over the past year ... it cannot take the hammering anymore ... an undesireable consequence of being almost 62 years old (laughing)

the great thing about this particular Crimson Trace cmr-206 green laser is you can transfer it to any long gun or pistol with a picatinny rail ... the custom ones for a particular firearm can run hundreds of dollars ... no thanks

Before learning about these short shells, my intentions were to sell both my 12 gauges and keep the .410 bore. Now I have decided to keep the 12 gauge Maverick ... and to trade the 12 gauge Mossberg Chainsaw, the Mossberg .410 gauge and Smith &Wesson .40 caliber Shield pistol for partial payment on a new Smith & Wesson TRR8 revolver. I shot a friend's .357 magnum Colt Python a while back and really liked it. They quit manufacturing these revolvers years ago and now the selling price for a well-kept used one can run several thousand. The TRR8 is a .357 magnum too, whole lots less than the used Python but still along the same lines as the Python. TRR8 is very sexy!!

I find target practicing a great deal of fun. The only things I liked about basic training was firing the m-16s, m-60s and throwing grenades ... plus they provided the best tasting food and it was all-you-can-eat. I ALWAYS follow the best safety practices and rules as well as laws. In fact, I would describe myself as overly careful --->>> every single time I handle any firearm. Nothing less works for me.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 02:06 PM   #4751
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Happyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST ReputationHappyfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Bleach
Mop
Next face cleanser
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 05:49 PM   #4752
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Happyfemme View Post
Bleach
Mop
Next face cleanser
Don't confuse those!

RockOn, I figured it had to do with your siting on one of your guns but I just don't understand hunter/hunting speak very well. It's just not what sparks my fuse but it sure sounds like you enjoy the heck out of it, so good on you.

Now, if you want to talk crafty things, I'm all ears.

To be thread compliant, I bought this today. Well, technically, I bought the coconut almond chocolate flavor but it's the same stuff. All good!

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 06:14 PM   #4753
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,972 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

a new used juicer for Mel’s mom
we hit Costco, so a bunch of stuff..
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 06-17-2018, 11:25 PM   #4754
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Default Gemme

Hey Gemme, I don't understand the concept of going hunting. When I was in early grade school I went with Charlie (my father) or grandfather but they were not really true hunters.

For me, I do not have any desire to shoot deer, birds, rabbits, squirrels, etc but I will shoot any venomous snake in a heartbeat with no guilty feelings at all. NONE!

Target practice is a hobby which I enjoy immensely. And it keeps me skilled. Plus there are so many different cool add-ons you can install on firearms. I am a true sucker for a gadget.

I like to read when you post about your crafts. Interesting to me ... I admire people who can do things like crafts because I haven't one artsie bone in my body. There is a lady down the street who can sew anything. Plus, she is always doing artsie crafts too. The other day she was talking about a weekend two weeks ago when she did a marathon sewing weekend. She said her eyes were very tired at the end of it. She is another one like you, blessed with the crafty talent.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2018, 08:24 PM   #4755
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

LaCroix
Coke
Snacks
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2018, 11:23 PM   #4756
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

Went to Sprouts Farmers Market:
Zevia Ginger Ale
Garlic lovers Crimini mushrooms
Eggs
Zucchini pancakes
Spinach pancakes
Van's cheese crackers
Essentia bottled water
...in summary, a little bit too much of what I expected to buy
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 03:16 PM   #4757
Lyte

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Meh... I'm not very particular about this.
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 5,113 Times in 1,504 Posts
Lyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST ReputationLyte Has the BEST Reputation

Trying to use Kroger's Clicklist for the first time. The website isn't very "smart." I type in light bulbs, 353 items pop up ... some of which are batteries. Meh?!
Lyte is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lyte For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 03:47 PM   #4758
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Attached & Monogamous

Thanked 31,926 Times in 9,907 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I blew a bunch of money today, on:

-groceries
-post office
-lunch
-taxi ride services
-moving services
-medicine

Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 05:32 PM   #4759
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Pet supplies:
One medium size cat carrier in stylin black and gray.
One puffy gray cushion for bottom of cat carrier that says puppy on it. That's okay, Monte thinks he's a dog anyway.
One bag of Temptations cat treats, to lure Monte into his new cat carrier.

Lunch for myself and my son's new girlfriend.

Two boxes Chloe's Soft Serve Fruit Pops - tangerine and strawberry.
Two Lean Cuisine Marketplace Cheese & Bean Enchilada Verde frozen dinners.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 07:00 PM   #4760
Happyfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Engaged

Bath and Body foam hand soap
Face cream
Body lotion
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Happyfemme For This Useful Post:

Tags
buy, what did you buy today