Old 01-19-2010, 06:37 PM   #761
Hudson

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/Him
Relationship Status:
Truth is stranger than fiction.

Hudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST ReputationHudson Has the BEST Reputation

If my future ex-wife Alison Goldfrapp can make Tommy Seebach's 'Apache' look hot, then I reckon she's capable of just about anything.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AciGNqKbu7o"]YouTube- GoldFrapp vs. Tommy Seebach :by freya[/ame]
Hudson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 06:46 PM   #762
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXFHf8xZ1CA"]YouTube- Frozen - Madonna VideoClip HQ[/ame]
Old 01-19-2010, 06:50 PM   #763
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

OMG I can't believe you posted this! She was my idol when I was like 14 and I had the biggest crush on her. When I was maybe 12 I had a teacher that looked like her. I didn't understand why i always wanted to be near her but I craved that woman and her smell. Then one day I see a Bobbie on TV and had to go out and get her 45's and posters, anything with Bobbie Gentry. I was obsessed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by key View Post
One of the best (and possibly least recognized) female singer/songwriters of the past 50 years. Bobbie was writing, playing, recording and performing her own music in the 60's and 70's. They tried to make her more pop than she actually was - made her sing duets with Glen Campbell. But listen to these songs, not your ordinary country pop songs. Way beyond and yet so pure.

YouTube- Bobbie Gentry - Ode To Billy Joe

YouTube- Bobbie Gentry sings Fancy
Old 01-19-2010, 06:51 PM   #764
weatherboi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Owned boy
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hey boy!!!
Relationship Status:
counting freckles slowly under Her direction!!!

Thanked 12,559 Times in 2,993 Posts
weatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputationweatherboi Has the BEST Reputation

Priceless...this is awesome!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hudson View Post
If my future ex-wife Alison Goldfrapp can make Tommy Seebach's 'Apache' look hot, then I reckon she's capable of just about anything.

YouTube- GoldFrapp vs. Tommy Seebach :by freya
weatherboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 08:45 PM   #765
Semantics

How Do You Identify?:
malapropist
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 4,024 Times in 1,209 Posts
Semantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST ReputationSemantics Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1glHf7J3qWs"]YouTube- Sia - Under the Milky Way[/ame]

...and it's something quite peculiar...
Semantics is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Semantics For This Useful Post:
Old 01-19-2010, 08:50 PM   #766
Jet
Timed Out - TOS Drama

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 2,646 Times in 1,293 Posts
Jet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST ReputationJet Has the BEST Reputation

great pic!
Jet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 09:37 PM   #767
Mr.Nobody

How Do You Identify?:
Niizh manidoowag...
Preferred Pronoun?:
I prefer amature nouns
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,528 Times in 536 Posts
Mr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHRFZFmEq9o"]YouTube- Cowboy Junkies - Sweet Jane[/ame]
Old 01-19-2010, 09:51 PM   #768
Mr.Nobody

How Do You Identify?:
Niizh manidoowag...
Preferred Pronoun?:
I prefer amature nouns
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 1,528 Times in 536 Posts
Mr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST ReputationMr.Nobody Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O7B5jXYRy3Q"]YouTube- Grand Funk Railroad - Some Kind of Wonderful[/ame]
Old 01-19-2010, 10:48 PM   #769
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Modern English - I Melt With You

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LuN6gs0AJls"]YouTube- Modern English - I Melt With You[/ame]
Old 01-19-2010, 10:55 PM   #770
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

This is one of the loveliest sounds on earth....I listen to them when I meditate....

Libera (boys choir)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=io5BCc5g1-E"]YouTube- Libera[/ame]
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2010, 12:39 AM   #771
Diva
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Diva
Preferred Pronoun?:
Diva

Thanked 17,180 Times in 5,238 Posts
Diva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST ReputationDiva Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default For a different sort of meditation.....<smile>

Jennifer Lopez ~ Que Hiciste

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ccGUJIPrF2A"]YouTube- Que Hiciste Music Video[/ame]
Diva is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Diva For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2010, 10:54 AM   #772
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

7 Highscores

FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Time To Say Goodbye Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman.flv

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbN0g8-zbdY"]YouTube- Time To Say Goodbye Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman.flv[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVOMReOMYyQ"]YouTube- Fountains of Bellagio - Andrea Bocelli "Time To Say Goodbye"[/ame]
Old 01-20-2010, 02:58 PM   #773
violaine
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
atypical
Preferred Pronoun?:
plague words and phrases
Relationship Status:
love wise guys of the avian world

Thanked 3,294 Times in 1,301 Posts
violaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputationviolaine Has the BEST Reputation
Default love!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xRxbZ6-CGY"]YouTube- The Swell Season - In These Arms[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cXIa3U_jvA"]YouTube- The Swell Season - Falling Slowly[/ame]
violaine is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to violaine For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2010, 05:59 PM   #774
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Thanked 3,889 Times in 1,154 Posts
MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bAsA00-5KoI"]YouTube- Metallica - Nothing Else Matters [Original Video][/ame]
MrSunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 06:06 PM   #775
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

MrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST ReputationMrSunshine Has the BEST Reputation

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=boup5t6v9jo"]YouTube- Club Penguin - Uncle Kracker - Smile[/ame]
The Following User Says Thank You to MrSunshine For This Useful Post:
Old 01-20-2010, 07:38 PM   #776
MrSunshine

How Do You Identify?:
The Gardner
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ummmm
Relationship Status:
Nah

23 Highscores

Default Mr. Sunshine

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H2XCgcxsvTg"]YouTube- Nina Simone - Here Comes the Sun[/ame]
Old 01-20-2010, 07:57 PM   #777
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

7 Highscores

Member Photo Albums
Default stellastarr - lost in time live

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUs0CfXblk0&feature=related"]YouTube- stellastarr - lost in time live[/ame]
Old 01-20-2010, 08:32 PM   #778
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:

7 Highscores

Member Photo Albums
Default Drag King Winner~Sharp Dressed Man...ZZ Top

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlcWmS3Ni7o&feature=related"]YouTube- Drag King Winner[/ame]
Old 01-21-2010, 12:47 PM   #779
theoddz

How Do You Identify?:
Old Poop
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. Beast
Relationship Status:
Happily Married

Thanked 9,863 Times in 2,473 Posts
theoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputationtheoddz Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Default Sting.....some of my favorites:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXxarh4El9w&feature=related"]YouTube- A thousand years - Sting[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qZ22i7QllO8&feature=related"]YouTube- Sting - Shape of my heart (Original Video - In the Studio)[/ame]

~Theo~
Old 01-21-2010, 03:43 PM   #780
HeartBreak Kid

How Do You Identify?:
self
Preferred Pronoun?:
User formally Known as Tygerlily

HeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud ofHeartBreak Kid has much to be proud of

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StFr-7QBRyA"]YouTube- Aimee Mann - Save Me[/ame]

Aimee Mann ~Save Me~

You look like a perfect fit
For a girl in need of a tourniquet

But can you save me
Come on and save me
If you could save me
From the ranks of the freaks
Who suspect they could never love anyone

'Cause I can tell
You know what it's like
The long farewell of the hunger strike

But can you save me
Come on and save me
If you could save me

You struck me dumb like radium
Like Peter Pan or Superman

You will come to save me
C'mon and save me
If you could save me
'Cept the freaks
But the freaks

C'mon and save me
Why don't you save me
If you could save me

Except the freaks
Except the freaks who could never love anyone

Peace and Love

and then to lie silently like deer tracks

in the freshly-fallen snow beside the one you love

That's All~
~Richard Brautigan, "Deer Tracks"~

Peace and Love

"Pssssst.......your STEREOTYPES are showing"....
~StabbyK~

HeartBreak Kid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jazz, listening, music