Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Depends on the day.
Preferred Pronoun?:
"I" and "we"
Relationship Status:
Very good. Thank you for asking.

Thanked 15,266 Times in 4,345 Posts
C0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST ReputationC0LLETTE Has the BEST Reputation

If I had a dog, I would have taken it for a walk.
If I had a cat I would have cleaned out its litter box.
So my pets would have been happy today.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to C0LLETTE For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 12:25 PM   #1262
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by homoe View Post
H E L L O...........You know I did NOT mean another kitten..
Haha! I know.
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-05-2017, 05:35 PM   #1263
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Loki actually did really well with the morning snuggle in bed today. No toes or hands were harmed in the process.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 11:11 AM   #1264
Mopsie

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female ones
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 8,588 Times in 1,857 Posts
Mopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST ReputationMopsie Has the BEST Reputation

My kitty Allie kept walking around meowing to me as if trying to tell me something. It wasn't a "I'm in pain" meow so I tried all the usual things. I made sure she had food, I checked to make sure the litter box was clean, I offered her to go outside, but she just kept meowing and wandering around.

I even tried a little therapy. You know ... "I understand that something is going on and you're trying to tell me but I don't understand. Can you try some other way to communicate?" She didn't seem to understand what I was trying to say since she doesn't speak English and I don't speak meow.

I open the window blinds and she calmed down. She jumped up on the windowsill and looked out. I guess she just wanted to see outside but didn't want to be out in the cold. I don't blame her!

Mopsie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mopsie For This Useful Post:
Old 11-12-2017, 11:15 AM   #1265
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

The neighbor has 2 Greyhounds they are both very sweet now my Phoebe girl wants nothing more then to pun and play with them so today she and one of the grays were running along the fence together would have been soooo cute except that Phoebe was running her mouth the whole time early morning on a sunday
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 04:51 AM   #1266
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I opened up a box of new litter last night and changed it out. Came out this morning to find that Loki had dug out some of the new litter from inside the box of litter (only has the tab opening at the top of the box for pouring) all over the floor. Well, the joke's on him. I swept it up and put it in his box. I'm not wasting it. It was expensive!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 08:19 AM   #1267
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

The dog frolicked in the back yard for quite some time this morning. He's having a second puppyhood and it's sweet to see.

The old lady cat stared me down in the early morning hours, apparently starving to death.

The little boy cat then took the spot next to me in bed and insisted on lengthy belly rubs.

My little girl cat... sigh.. she's been sick for over a week. Jaundice and lethargic. Vet wanted to keep her in on iv fluids and a feeding tube because she stopped eating. But I can't do that to her. So I've been feeding her with a syringe every two - three hours all week. Bone stock and some cat milk. So she snuggled with me and drank her breakfast and washed her face and went back to bed I'm grateful I work so close to home that I can run back and forth during the day and take care of her.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-13-2017, 02:05 PM   #1268
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Monte has decided being a vampire kitty and up all night is so much better than being awake with the human prison guard all day long. This morning there is evidence of him having been all sorts of everywhere he wasn't supposed to be. Maybe I should crate him. I don't know. I might wake up and find he's busted a tooth or two what for having attempted to try and chew through the wire to escape.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 07:24 PM   #1269
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default Adventures of the new cedar porch swing

We all tried to snuggle on the swing to enjoy some sunshine...
But Skippy Dippy did his chihuahua shake so bad it felt like earthquake shakes...
Poor Tash went stiff as a board, and her eyes looked like she thought we were going for a ride (she gets car sick)
And my WooBear sat up with his face to the wind and as the swing moved back-n-forth, I could swear he was trying to say "Weeeeeee...higher mom, higher!"
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 09:14 PM   #1270
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Loved Caregiver

Thanked 20,326 Times in 5,678 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Pets

When I drove up in the dark after a business trip both kitties were looking out the window and happy to see me.

Home sweet home.

Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 11-14-2017, 09:54 PM   #1271
RockOn

How Do You Identify?:
sitting over there ----->>>>> :)
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Thanked 10,310 Times in 2,609 Posts
RockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST ReputationRockOn Has the BEST Reputation

I have 3 dogs.

A few minutes ago, I took 9 month old Jeffrey out on a leash for last call pee break before going to bed. I have to take him out by himself on a leash ... else, all he does is solicite Jennifer to play with him and he forgets to pee. When he had completed the mission, I put him inside and brought Jennifer and Kevin out unleashed. They are mature dogs. They know to pee and come on in. While we three were outside, Jeffrey sneaked into the bedroom and got Jennifer and Kevin's chewies. Like I really wouldn't notice him standing there with both their chewies in his mouth. It never ends with him. Jeffrey has to always be into something. That is what he does.
RockOn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RockOn For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 04:12 AM   #1272
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Loki actually snuggled with me this morning when Daddy got up. Now, he's playing peacefully with himself, occasionally coming to me for pets and love and then it's back to playing. He's being really good this morning. Hope it holds!

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-15-2017, 06:18 PM   #1273
GeorgiaMa'am
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
High Femme Ma'am
Preferred Pronoun?:
Ma'am
Relationship Status:
widowed - involved, poly

14 Highscores

Thanked 27,008 Times in 5,082 Posts
GeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST ReputationGeorgiaMa'am Has the BEST Reputation

Something about the fall weather apparently has gotten into Diva Kitty. She has made two serious attempts to escape! She hasn't tried this for years. She's also been standing at the glass door, looking out wistfully. I feel so bad for her. On the other hand, she has never been an outdoor kitty. I don't know what she thinks she would do once she got out there.

Tiny Dog has been perfect.

It's been so lonely without you here
Like a bird without a song
Nothing can stop these lonely tears from falling . . .
'Cause nothing compares, nothing compares 2 U

- Prince
GeorgiaMa'am is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to GeorgiaMa'am For This Useful Post:
Old 11-16-2017, 04:02 AM   #1274
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Loki scared himself and us last night. We have a cat tower that's more of a sky rise than a condo. Usually it's fine but he was playing very hard and let's call it 'enthusiastically' and it tipped. It fell onto some lighting and that hit a piece of artwork on our wall and that all crashed into my computer desk. We had to rehang the artwork and one of the light bulbs broke but the lil daredevil was fine. He gave the tower a wide berth the rest of the night, though.

He was a snuggle bug during our morning snuggle time so maybe today won't be as rowdy a day as yesterday.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2017, 12:52 AM   #1275
Logicaly

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Male
Relationship Status:
She is the gamer girl to my gamer boy

Thanked 1,744 Times in 513 Posts
Logicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST ReputationLogicaly Has the BEST Reputation

Someone got into the kitty litter box while I took a nap, and proceeded to drag it onto the floor and roll around in it all over the bathroom. Needless to say, someone got themselves a bath.
Logicaly is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Logicaly For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2017, 02:09 AM   #1276
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Ran around like he was raised by wolves.

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-18-2017, 03:21 AM   #1277
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,170 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

Because I am having the front doors scraped and painted and they have to be open sometimes, the cat is being restricted to two very large rooms and a bathroom. We have lived in apartments not much bigger, yet you'd think I was keeping her trapped in a closet for all the meowing and attempts at escape. And it's not just when i am in the other side. I am spending almost all my time with her. Nevertheless, it seems like the promised land is being denied her. I will be so glad when this is done tomorrow.
Old 11-18-2017, 12:54 PM   #1278
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
Ran around like he was raised by wolves.
Yours too?

Loki was actually a darling this morning for the morning snuggles and Daddy joined in, which was really nice since He's usually getting ready for work while Loki and I roll around in the covers. He's able to chill out a little more as time goes on, which is good. We're trying to teach him the bed is for sleep and petting, not playing.

Later, he whined a lot and begged for food that he didn't need and he also got into the craft room....a biggo no no.....TWICE.

At least it started out nice.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2017, 02:51 AM   #1279
Bard
Family Man

How Do You Identify?:
TG Male
Preferred Pronoun?:
Masculine ones
Relationship Status:
She just gets me

Thanked 12,786 Times in 2,431 Posts
Bard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST ReputationBard Has the BEST Reputation

The whippet Phoebe is a bit of a cuddle bug and has to be the center of attention so I can not sleep and she has decided that if that is the case she must be right up next to me in the bed and have her head on my shoulder good thing she is cute as hell
And a hundred percent reason to remember the name!

Give yourself over to absolute pleasure. Swim the warm waters of sins of the flesh - erotic nightmares beyond any measure, and sensual daydreams to treasure forever. Can't you just see it? Don't dream it, be it.
Bard is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Bard For This Useful Post:
Old 11-22-2017, 07:50 PM   #1280
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,096 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

A dirty chihuahua, after peeing in his crate, cracked me up as he did the doggy paddle in overdrive as I held him over the tub while I set the water temp. Even when I held him upside down. But one set of feet were going faster than the other.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:

Tags
animals, pets