Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Confirmed bachelor

Thanked 17,857 Times in 5,042 Posts
Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lunch

I am having a big salad with butter lettuce, olives, cucumbers, beets, onions, blue cheese, and hard salami. Balsamic dressing and ice tea to drink.

Yum!
Chad is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 05-31-2018, 02:32 PM   #2262
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Busy, Content, Happy & Unavailable

Thanked 23,335 Times in 7,439 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

I made an tuna salad, out of albacore tuna, vegan mayo, finely chopped celery, Chia and Flax seeds, and about a tablespoon of tumeric powder. It's very tasty, and I'm using it with organic Late July corn chips, for my lunch today.

Eta: I'm weaning myself off all meat type sources, so this is the last of the tuna I had on hand.
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2018, 10:45 AM   #2263
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Confirmed bachelor

Chad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST ReputationChad Has the BEST Reputation
Default Lunch

I am having a ham and turkey sub sandwich with a dill pickle. Mango ice tea to drink.

Yummy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-01-2018, 04:22 PM   #2264
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 96,770 Times in 22,757 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I had popcorn shrimp, jo jos, the last of the jalapeno poppers and some ice cream. Pom and oj cocktail to drink.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2018, 10:22 AM   #2265
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

An small plate of fresh veggies and pine nut hummus.
The Following User Says Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2018, 01:44 PM   #2266
Orema
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian Femme Noire
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her
Relationship Status:
Single and not looking

Thanked 23,523 Times in 5,635 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Zuppa Toscana Soup, Garden Salad, half of a bread stick.
Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 06-07-2018, 06:45 PM   #2267
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,666 Times in 1,681 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Bob's Red Mill Pizza Crust
Isernio's Hot Chicken Italian Sausage
Prego Pizza Sauce
Black Olives
Onion
Tillamook Cheddar Cheese
Winco Mozzarella
+ Chop, chop, chop, chop, chop, chop
= Pizza bites
Yum!

Water to drink.

Kind of spendy to make but a lot less expensive than dining out. Still it hurts to pay that much considering how little regular frozen pizza sells for. Once I called a company to complain about the cost of some gluten-free option something and they told me they thought the price was fair because in general that is what it would cost an average American family if they ate the same meal at a restaurant. I was like - What average American family, the Waltons? But they did have a point, if I lived in certain famine stricken parts of the world gluten-free food wouldn't be so expansive because there I might be subsisting on UNICEF gruel rations without a lot in the way of wheat free options. What the...? Yeah whatever wise ass, put me on the phone with your supervisor. What if you are the supervisor? Well then hell's frozen over and people like you will have a whole lot less to worry about. Your supervisor – NOW!!! Sometimes, when I reflect, I realize I probably should have been a Hermitess – a whole lot less interacting with customer service reps and just difficult people in general that way.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-08-2018, 09:29 PM   #2268
Kätzchen
~*~*~*~*~

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

I had grilled slices of Tempeh and veggies (zucchini, sweet onions, sugar snap pea pods and julienne carrots), dressed with an warm peanut Thai sauce.

It was simply delish....
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2018, 11:40 AM   #2269
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Confirmed bachelor

Default Lunch

I had a homemade picadillo quesadilla. Oreos for dessert and peppermint ice tea to drink.

Yummy!
Old 06-12-2018, 12:11 PM   #2270
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns.
Relationship Status:
Single. You have to be pretty amazing to change that.

PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Lunch

I had a fresh garden salad with romaine lettuce, spinach, cucumber, avocado, hemp hearts, basil and oregano with freshly squeezed lemon juice and pink Himalayan sea salt and a smoothie with herbal tea, strawberries, mango, banana, and honey.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-12-2018, 01:52 PM   #2271
LeftWriteFemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Daddy's good girl

Thanked 12,211 Times in 5,152 Posts
LeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST ReputationLeftWriteFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Vampire's lunch........IVIG infusion

.........Hope you enjoy it!

Click on flashing smilie to see my website

To look at my Daddy/girl erotica book
Click on pompom girl to see Elbows on the Table, Palms Flat
LeftWriteFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to LeftWriteFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-13-2018, 11:06 AM   #2272
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Confirmed bachelor

Default Lunch

I am having spicy meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and roasted zucchini. Peppermint ice tea to drink.

Yummy!
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2018, 11:02 AM   #2273
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Confirmed bachelor

Default Lunch

I am having a club sub sandwich with a dill pickle and Oreos for dessert. Peppermint ice tea to drink.

Yummy!
The Following User Says Thank You to Chad For This Useful Post:
Old 06-15-2018, 02:28 PM   #2274
newdaynow

How Do You Identify?:
Kinda Sorta Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

newdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputation

Shrimp, homemade alfredo over spiralized zucchini...delicious
Old 06-18-2018, 11:00 AM   #2275
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Confirmed bachelor

Default Lunch

I am having barbecued sausage, baked potato, and peas. Ice tea to drink and Oreos for dessert.

Yummy!
Old 06-18-2018, 12:27 PM   #2276
PlatinumPearl

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Female Pronouns.
Relationship Status:
Single. You have to be pretty amazing to change that.

PlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST ReputationPlatinumPearl Has the BEST Reputation
Post Lunch...

Watermelon, red grapes, strawberries and kiwi fruit.
PlatinumPearl is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to PlatinumPearl For This Useful Post:
Old 06-18-2018, 01:10 PM   #2277
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Relationship Status:
Taken

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,666 Times in 1,681 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Red Baron frozen cheese pizza doctored up with two kinds of extra cheese and Canadian bacon. Little Debbie Zebra snack cakes. Milk, tea and water to drink. Needs less food, more hydration.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 06-19-2018, 11:18 AM   #2278
Chad
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
OFOS Stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
Confirmed bachelor

Default Lunch

Leftover Greek style pasta salad. Oreos for dessert and ice tea to drink.

Yummy!
Old 06-19-2018, 12:07 PM   #2279
newdaynow

How Do You Identify?:
Kinda Sorta Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She

newdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputationnewdaynow Has the BEST Reputation

Spinach cream cheese omelet with locatelli grated on top
Old 06-19-2018, 01:55 PM   #2280
Abigail Crabby

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Princess
Relationship Status:
Single, but sociable

Thanked 9,654 Times in 2,481 Posts
Abigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST ReputationAbigail Crabby Has the BEST Reputation

Left over ribs, potato salad, and corn on the cob

Turns whatever happens to you into a positive...

Abigail Crabby is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Abigail Crabby For This Useful Post: