Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > LIFE > Hobbies, Crafts, Interests

Hobbies, Crafts, Interests Do you like to knit? Throw pottery? Go fishing? Camping? Have Pets? Make jewelry? Tell us about it here!

Old 03-19-2017, 04:17 PM   #81
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Thanked 6,908 Times in 1,861 Posts
Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by candy_coated_bitch View Post
I'll be sending the address list out late tonight. It will have everyone's preferences on it.
Cool! I'm excited about this.
The Following User Says Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2017, 06:12 PM   #82
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
The arteest formerly known as musicfemme.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanked 32,110 Times in 6,125 Posts
candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Also please keep in mind when I say late tonight I basically mean the middle of the night lol

My Patreon

My Website
candy_coated_bitch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2017, 10:24 PM   #83
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

candy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputationcandy_coated_bitch Has the BEST Reputation

Addresses are out!!!!!!! Please let me know if you didn't get a copy, or if there are any mistakes to your name or address or preferences and I will take care of it.

I didn't set a deadline for sending out teas, probably should have in retrospect, but please by kind to the other participants and send your teas out in a timely manner. Thanks!

PS: Wh1ms1n, your name was not found in the database and wouldn;t send you a message but the name Wh1ms1 was.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-19-2017, 11:49 PM   #84
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Addresses are out!!!!!!! Please let me know if you didn't get a copy, or if there are any mistakes to your name or address or preferences and I will take care of it.

I didn't set a deadline for sending out teas, probably should have in retrospect, but please by kind to the other participants and send your teas out in a timely manner. Thanks!

PS: Wh1ms1n, your name was not found in the database and wouldn;t send you a message but the name Wh1ms1 was.
CCB, thank you for setting this tea exchange up and corralling the address and such. It's appreciated!
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 03:10 AM   #85
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
CCB, thank you for setting this tea exchange up and corralling the address and such. It's appreciated!
You're welcome!!! I'm really excited!!! I decided to tailor my teas to what I think each person might enjoy, we'll see how close I come.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 04:54 AM   #86
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
You're welcome!!! I'm really excited!!! I decided to tailor my teas to what I think each person might enjoy, we'll see how close I come.
Hmm...very interesting!

I chose a different path and decided to send everyone the same tea as a means of testing the likeability of that particular tea.

I am very excited too, and am already looking forward to the next one! Mine goes in the mail today, just waiting on the post office to open so I can buy more stamps.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 05:19 AM   #87
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,784 Times in 25,656 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks for the list, CCB. Mine likely won't go out until the end of the week due to work constraints.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 06:07 AM   #88
PaPa

How Do You Identify?:
GQ Butch Daddy
Relationship Status:
A Very Protective BIG Daddy...

Thanked 5,873 Times in 1,530 Posts
PaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST ReputationPaPa Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks so much, CCB! I am awaiting bags to fill loose leaf tea into for each participant. I will definitely mail immediately once they arrive. I had one further questions for everyone. Does anyone have nut allergies? I ask because one of mine has almonds.
PaPa is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to PaPa For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 07:26 AM   #89
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Just a quick heads up...I just returned from the post office. Seems the lone tea bag in a note card makes the envelope just thick enough that it doesn't slide through the mass mail sorter with enough ease to satisfy the USPS regulations. So instead of the usual .49 stamp for US destinations, it cost .70, and where it is normally $1.15 for International/Canadian destinations, it was $1.36. You will also have to take them to the post office and have them stamped as Non-Machinable.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 10:09 AM   #90
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,512 Times in 3,155 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Thanks that's helpful to know.
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 01:00 PM   #91
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Thanks for letting us know, Jesse. Sorry if I led you all astray, I could've sworn I sent a teabag with a stamp once.

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-20-2017, 03:07 PM   #92
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Quote:
Thanks for letting us know, Jesse. Sorry if I led you all astray, I could've sworn I sent a teabag with a stamp once.
I do not feel you led us astray by any means, I hope I didn't give that implication. Weight wise it was well under, at only .6 of an ounce so I felt certain I could send it via first class letter. The thickness was the problem. He actually had a cardboard with a slot cut out to see if it would go through smoothly, which it did in my opinion, but he said it had to go thru smoothly and quickly or it would bunch up the letters following behind at something like 100 per second. Perhaps it's because my teabags are individually sealed and have more air? Who knows for sure, perhaps my PO is just odd!

At any rate, I just wanted to give ya'll the heads up because he said if it doesn't get stamped with the Non-Machinable stamp it will end up going to nowhere land.

P.S. The post office sells the .70 stamps. Who knew?!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 01:42 PM   #93
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Liam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST ReputationLiam Has the BEST Reputation

I sent my tea out today. My postage expense was $31.30.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 03:49 PM   #94
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
Holy shit!!!!

My Patreon

My Website
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 03:51 PM   #95
candy_coated_bitch
Pixie Stick

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She.
Relationship Status:
Happily taken.

I never meant this to be an expensive project. :/

My Patreon

My Website
The Following User Says Thank You to candy_coated_bitch For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 04:41 PM   #96
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 2,999 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

Mine are packaged and ready to go- just have to get to the post office!
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 05:47 PM   #97
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I apologize. It looks like mine will likely go out Monday instead of Saturday. I neglected to dig into the package and realized that they are not what I thought they were. I'll be hunting down replacements on Saturday.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 05:57 PM   #98
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liam View Post
Holy cow! Why so much? My postage was just under $10.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 05:58 PM   #99
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Because we're all getting our own tiny silver tea spoon, of course.

I'm misunderestimated.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 03-22-2017, 06:54 PM   #100
Liam

How Do You Identify?:
Guy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him, His

Quote:
I never meant this to be an expensive project. :/
I know that. No worries.

I asked the clerk why it was cheaper in Florida, and she told me to go there and send my cards. Ha!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Liam For This Useful Post: