Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Yup, I'm a dyke! I use lesbian, too.. and queer. Lesbianism is my sexuality, bar none. And it is the essence of my B-F dance!

And it is this very community (with its entire cast of characters) that has actually brought a very special rendering of lesbian to me! I'm not the dyke I used to be, really. I'd say I am a much more fluid and .... self-examined lesbian all in all. Good thing, I'm not exactly a sweet young thang!

OMG!!! The women's music memories!!!
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 12:53 AM   #42
2myladyblue

How Do You Identify?:
Goddess
Preferred Pronoun?:
...oui?
Relationship Status:
Worshipped

2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation2myladyblue Has the BEST Reputation

LESBIAN!!!

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2myladyblue For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 01:39 AM   #43
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a lesbian in that I am in a female body and I love and am attracted to others who also have female bodies.

I'm also genderqueer and have often been attracted to others who have some level of genderqueerness or gender variance, but I've decided that doesn't negate my being a lesbian. I've also loved and been attracted to women with not an ounce of genderqueerness or gender variance.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 02:05 AM   #44
Nat

How Do You Identify?:
bigender
Preferred Pronoun?:
whatevs
Relationship Status:
in a relationship

Thanked 13,993 Times in 2,596 Posts
Nat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST ReputationNat Has the BEST Reputation

Who knew?

Leaping Lesbian Lizards!

Officially named Cnemidophorus uniparens, these American desert lizards reproduce despite the fact that they’re all female. Interestingly, some of them simulate sexual acts (above, left) with each other just like male and female lizards, and it’s been discovered that when they do they reproduce more successfully than their abstemious sisters.

- Bjork

What is to give light must endure burning.

-Viktor Frankl
Nat is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to Nat For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 02:32 AM   #45
tuffboi29

How Do You Identify?:
Queer..in the queer deffinition of the queer meaning of the queer word...
Preferred Pronoun?:
Mr. SuperTuff
Relationship Status:
Things happen...

tuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputationtuffboi29 Has the BEST Reputation

Where as I don't dance...leap...or do cartwheels...I have been known to try to chase down a squirrel or two...and I'm a GAY WOMYN...does that make me a squirrel-chasing lesbian?*shrugs*smh...you are what you are...
"Today we would pass through the scenes of our youth like travelers. We are burnt up by hard facts; like tradesmen we understand distinctions, and like butchers, necessities. We are no longer untroubled - we are indifferent. We might exist there; but, should we really live there?"

~Erich Maria Remarque "All Quiet on the Western Front"

http://a6.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphot..._4605968_n.jpg
tuffboi29 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tuffboi29 For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 02:38 AM   #46
Lynn

How Do You Identify?:
Unabashed Feminine Lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
Her, She
Relationship Status:
Married!

Thanked 2,416 Times in 504 Posts
Lynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST ReputationLynn Has the BEST Reputation

Women's Music was so defining for us. We had a local college radio show that, every Sunday, played all the great music and had guests like Meg, Alix Dobkin, and Ferron when she came to town. I played Cris Williamson over and over again--"Sweet Woman" made me swoon every time. When I came out, the first thing I did (and I mean this literally), was find "Changer and the Changed" on CD (much of the old music is at cdbaby.com). We had one of those small, dark bars with a jukebox and nothing much to eat. Just lots of smoke and steamy dancing. Again, defining. I never got to Michigan, but I remember a drive back and forth to a music festival in MA, with lots of stages, many outhouses, and hardly anyone with a shirt on. One important memory, when I was coming out again, was how one woman in particular made me feel any time I was within view of her. She was a big, beautiful butch and in her presence, I could barely breathe. I didn't know what that was.... Now, with life and experience behind me, I can recognize this as the first time I really felt true attraction and desire.
that love costs all we are
and will ever be.
Yet it is only love
which sets us free.

Maya Angelou

Lynn is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Lynn For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 03:57 AM   #47
Curley

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you lol

Curley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST Reputation

Waving raising hand .... just a plain ol lebso here
Curley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Curley For This Useful Post:
Old 05-29-2010, 06:21 AM   #48
SingularNYCFemme

How Do You Identify?:
Femme princess
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Okay. All right.

SingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST ReputationSingularNYCFemme Has the BEST Reputation

I am a femme lesbian, and happy to have figured that out at looooooong last.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:40 AM   #49
waxnrope
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Permanently Banned 5/27/2011
Preferred Pronoun?:
hy ho, hy ho; he, she, it, whatever
Relationship Status:
Going slow ...

Thanked 2,958 Times in 953 Posts
waxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputationwaxnrope Has the BEST Reputation

when I reawakened from a long time of cave dwelling, the GLB community/ies had expanded. rather than resist the movements that I felt were growing around me, I reconsidered my own IDs, always in light of an assumed position of lesbianism (for myself). I am, and will always be, a feminist. no matter if I ID as male, butch, queer, etc. In light of this, then, I allow myself the multiplicity of my being, no matter how it changes, evolves, returns. I am a feminist, first and foremost. My understanding of this word allows my consideration/s, and acts, of fluidity.
waxnrope is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to waxnrope For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 12:32 PM   #50
JustBeingMe

How Do You Identify?:
as ME
Relationship Status:
I don't need no stinking status.

Thanked 1,691 Times in 694 Posts
JustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST ReputationJustBeingMe Has the BEST Reputation

I"ve been a lesbian butch for over 30 yrs now. I came out at 16 knowing exactly who I was and what type of woman I wanted to date....GOTTA LOVE THEM FEMME LESBIANS!!!. LOL
Old 06-03-2010, 01:12 PM   #51
Curley

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, hey you lol

Curley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST ReputationCurley Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinkle toes View Post
Waving raising hand .... just a plain ol lebso here
and I have a toaster oven to prove it
Curley is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Curley For This Useful Post:
Old 06-03-2010, 02:16 PM   #52
Lady Pamela

How Do You Identify?:
A Lady..Femme..Free Spirit with a touch of survivalist woman in me.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Spiritual Warrior..She Ra..Baby Doll, or anything close..ha!
Relationship Status:
In perfect love and perfect trust I believe that will be directed..for now Just friends in my life.

1 Highscore

Location: Live in Utah but take trips to Arkansas. Plan to move there eventually.
Thanked 5,939 Times in 1,609 Posts
Lady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST ReputationLady Pamela Has the BEST Reputation

Yes! yes! yes!
I am still a leaping lesbian...Smiles

Actually I just wanted to bump this thread
So those who haven't seen it will be able to...lol

When negative thoughts come to mind,
Let them die stillborn.
Speak and do posotive in any situation,
And watch your dreams grow and flurish.
If you can't say anything posotive, Zip it up.
Do not give birth to that which you do not want to see grow.
See it, Believe it, Own it, Have it!
~*~ Lady Pamela ~*~
Lady Pamela is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Lady Pamela For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 10:27 PM   #53
Soon
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Relationship Status:
attached

Thanked 13,119 Times in 3,391 Posts
Soon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST ReputationSoon Has the BEST Reputation

Female Friends Forever: Looking at Adrienne Rich’s Lesbian Continuum, 30 Years Later
Soon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Soon For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 10:33 PM   #54
AtLast
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Woman
Preferred Pronoun?:
HER - SHE
Relationship Status:
Relating

Thanked 10,829 Times in 3,199 Posts
AtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST ReputationAtLast Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

She has always been one of my favorites. I once studied under one of her deciples (Alison Zier) and this remains one of the brightest highlights of my life. This makes total sense to me. Thanks for the link.
AtLast is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AtLast For This Useful Post:
Old 09-04-2010, 10:41 PM   #55
FeminineAllure

How Do You Identify?:
Female
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
My rainbow is way overdue

7 Highscores

Thanked 2,026 Times in 555 Posts
FeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST ReputationFeminineAllure Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums
Thumbs up

Here to be counted. I am a lesbian.
However, I prefer to crawl on in instead of leaping at the moment.
Old 09-24-2010, 11:02 PM   #56
TrackerGirl1969

How Do You Identify?:
somewhere in between
Relationship Status:
Single

TrackerGirl1969 Has the BEST ReputationTrackerGirl1969 Has the BEST ReputationTrackerGirl1969 Has the BEST ReputationTrackerGirl1969 Has the BEST ReputationTrackerGirl1969 Has the BEST ReputationTrackerGirl1969 Has the BEST ReputationTrackerGirl1969 Has the BEST ReputationTrackerGirl1969 Has the BEST ReputationTrackerGirl1969 Has the BEST ReputationTrackerGirl1969 Has the BEST ReputationTrackerGirl1969 Has the BEST Reputation

I'm new here, but I AM a lesbian.
I refuse to leap though!
TrackerGirl1969 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TrackerGirl1969 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 06:06 AM   #57
Jess
Timed Out - Permanent

How Do You Identify?:
decidedly indifferent
Preferred Pronoun?:
other

Thanked 5,703 Times in 1,684 Posts
Jess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST ReputationJess Has the BEST Reputation

Welcome aboard Tracker! I don't think leaping is a requirement... some of us stroll, skip, saunter and swagger!

It's not how you get here.. it's that you did!

Enjoy the site!

Jess and christie
Jess is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jess For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 07:39 AM   #58
justjoanie1

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

justjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputationjustjoanie1 Has the BEST Reputation
Default non leaping

I'm a non-leaping lesbian. Me leaping would not be a pretty site.
New here, so how about I just peek around the corner and see who is here! (well, maybe not, that would just make me a peeking lesbian)
justjoanie1 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to justjoanie1 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 07:41 AM   #59
christie

How Do You Identify?:
A Force with which to be reckoned
Preferred Pronoun?:
just be nice...
Relationship Status:
I call her Mine

Thanked 2,476 Times in 706 Posts
christie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputationchristie Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by justjoanie1 View Post
I'm a non-leaping lesbian. Me leaping would not be a pretty site.
New here, so how about I just peek around the corner and see who is here! (well, maybe not, that would just make me a peeking lesbian)
Welcome - from one non-leaping lesbian to another! Don't get me started on peeking... I will NEVER start the day's to-do list!

Christie
christie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to christie For This Useful Post:
Old 09-25-2010, 08:05 AM   #60
lipstixgal

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
coupled

Thanked 1,690 Times in 1,064 Posts
lipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputationlipstixgal Has the BEST Reputation

I'm a proud Jewess lesbian!!
lipstixgal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to lipstixgal For This Useful Post: