How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,545 Times in 4,142 Posts
JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

“No relationship is perfect, ever. There are always some ways you have to bend, to compromise, to give something up in order to gain something greater...The love we have for each other is bigger than these small differences. And that's the key. It's like a big pie chart, and the love in a relationship has to be the biggest piece. Love can make up for a lot.”
― Sarah Dessen

“Two people in love, alone, isolated from the world, that's beautiful.”
― Milan Kundera

Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.” ― Aldous Huxley
Old 10-25-2012, 07:10 PM   #10102
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Wisdom ceases to be wisdom when it becomes too proud to weep, too grave to laugh, and too selfish to seek other than itself.

Khalil Gibran

Old 10-26-2012, 06:19 PM   #10103
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

JAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST ReputationJAGG Has the BEST Reputation

What's meant to be will always find a way” ― Trisha Yearwood

“You are the answer to every prayer I've offered. You are a song, a dream, a whisper, and I don't know how I could have lived without you for as long as I have.”
― Nicholas Sparks

“A lot of the conflict you have in your life exists simply because you're not living in alignment; you're not be being true to yourself.”― Steve Maraboli
Old 10-27-2012, 05:57 AM   #10104
Ms. Meander

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Femme
Relationship Status:
Ethical Nonmonogamist

Thanked 5,223 Times in 1,150 Posts
Ms. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST ReputationMs. Meander Has the BEST Reputation

With this writing, whatever its faults, I express my gratitude to all devas, angels, and bodhisattvas who accompany, watch over, and protect explorers, pioneers, and artists.

- The Acknowledgements in Alice Walker's book, Now Is The Time To Open Your Heart
My wish for you is that you continue. Continue to be who and how you are, to astonish a mean world with your acts of kindness. Continue to allow humor to lighten the burden of your tender heart. - Maya Angelou
Ms. Meander is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ms. Meander For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 05:25 PM   #10105
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Thanked 5,525 Times in 1,386 Posts
Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

"It takes great courage to live according to your principles and values that are behind them, and to tolerate the pain, the isolation, and the anxiety of being different from other people, of being creative, of living a unique existence; the courage to face death with equanimity. To stand by one's beliefs is part of that, too. It takes courage to stand behind one's beliefs when they run counter to a society or a group or pressures from other people" ~Dr. Robert Firestone
Old 10-27-2012, 06:29 PM   #10106
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Why not seize the pleasure at once, how often is happiness destroyed by preparation, foolish preparations.

~Jane Austen

Old 10-27-2012, 07:25 PM   #10107
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

"What value do I put on myself that I would subject myself to such rejection?
― Shannon Alder

“Because I was right. For me , home isn't a place. It's a person.
And I was finally home.” ― Stephanie Perkins

“Do you think I'm pretty?
I think you're beautiful
Beautiful?
You are so beautiful, it hurts sometimes.”― Richelle Mead
Old 10-27-2012, 09:38 PM   #10108
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

The same passions in man and woman nonetheless differ in tempo; hence man and woman do not cease misunderstanding one another.

~Friedrich Nietzsche, Beyond Good and Evil

Old 10-27-2012, 10:16 PM   #10109
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Angeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST ReputationAngeltoes Has the BEST Reputation

"The truth is, unless you let go, unless you forgive yourself, unless you forgive the situation, unless you realize that the situation is over, you cannot move forward." ― Steve Maraboli

"Even on my weakest days
I get a little bit stronger" ― Sara Evans
Old 10-27-2012, 10:47 PM   #10110
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

"Man must evolve for all human conflict a method which rejects revenge, aggression and retaliation. The foundation of such a method is love."
Martin Luther King, Jr.
Old 10-27-2012, 10:51 PM   #10111
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

"Any man who can drive safely while kissing a pretty girl is simply not giving the kiss the attention it deserves."

- Albert Einstein

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post:
Old 10-27-2012, 11:47 PM   #10112
Martina

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 18,367 Times in 4,171 Posts
Martina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST ReputationMartina Has the BEST Reputation

"When you are grown up, you will find that food is not a subject suitable for humor." -- Hercule Poirot
Martina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Martina For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 01:08 PM   #10113
ruffryder

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
guy ones
Relationship Status:

Thanked 9,678 Times in 2,875 Posts
ruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputationruffryder Has the BEST Reputation

People in hell want ice water, but they're not gonna get it. - Judge Joe Brown.
ruffryder is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ruffryder For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 02:16 PM   #10114
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 02:39 PM   #10115
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

"If people could see me the way I see myself - if they could live in my memories - would anyone love me?"
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 02:42 PM   #10116
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

2 Highscores

In trying to get our own way, we should remember that kisses are sweeter than whine.

~Author Unknown

Old 10-28-2012, 04:36 PM   #10117
Fatale

How Do You Identify?:
Not your average babe in the woods.
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Singular

Fatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST ReputationFatale Has the BEST Reputation

Initial kisses leave
monograms of lust on mouths,
fingers intertwined beneath
covers and street lights,

Laughter tangled in sheets
skimming over crescent mooned skin,
desire and nails dug in for
the long haul,

Paused at the precipice
of no return,
pointedly delaying the
imagined inevitable,

Pushing in and through
long, tight months of aching,
telephonic breath no longer
at the mercy of dropped signals,

Palm struck flesh
chilled by cool hands mapping you,
lips knowing no borders,
longing the only currency.

~Fatale
Fatale is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Fatale For This Useful Post:
Old 10-28-2012, 05:40 PM   #10118
Angeltoes

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Nunya

Default *sigh* I love quotes...

I've learned that you shouldn't go through life with a catcher's mitt on both hands; you need to be able to throw something back. – Maya Angelou.

Our deepest wishes are whispers of our authentic selves. We must learn to respect them. We must learn to listen. - Sarah Ban Breathnach.

We are not held back by the love we didn’t receive in the past, but by the love we’re not extending in the present. - Marianne Williamson.

***that's very good, fatale. you show a lot of talent, as usual ****
Old 10-28-2012, 08:12 PM   #10119
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

“You know, when it works, love is pretty amazing. It's not overrated. There's a reason for all those songs.”― Sarah Dessen

“Promise me you'll always remember: You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”― A.A. Milne

“I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once.” ― John Green
Old 10-28-2012, 08:18 PM   #10120
JAGG
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
JAGG
Relationship Status:
=)

1 Highscore

“You know, when it works, love is pretty amazing. It's not overrated. There's a reason for all those songs.”― Sara Dessen

I fell in love the way you fall asleep: slowly, then all at once.” ― John Green

“Without you in my arms, I feel an emptiness in my soul. I find myself searching the crowds for your face - I know it's an impossibility, but I cannot help myself.” ― Nicholas Sparks

Tags
poems, quotes, sayings