Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 34,088 Times in 8,590 Posts
Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireSignFemme View Post
Orema's soap collection. More soap! You need a 12 Step program around that or a museum or something...
Goodness. You don’t know the half of it, FSF! LOL

Quote:
just kidding. I LOVE Caswell Massey soap and if I had enough money I'd be addicted too.
Luckily, I don’t like some other things as much as nice bar soap. Yes, lucky me.

Orema is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2021, 06:37 AM   #14802
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 8,458 Times in 2,630 Posts
Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default On Your Mind

Here have all the members gone?
Stone-Butch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 11-28-2021, 10:02 AM   #14803
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone-Butch View Post
Here have all the members gone?

EXCELLENT question Stone! I'd like to know too
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-21-2021, 07:35 PM   #14804
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,991 Times in 9,939 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

We are headed to our beach house for Christmas and while it's good to get away and take in some ocean air and hear the tides nearby, we worry about what is in store for us during the next coming year.

We are wishing everyone a season of joy; and that life will be kind to all of us, in the coming months ahead.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 12-23-2021, 05:09 AM   #14805
homoe
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch
Relationship Status:

Thanked 33,586 Times in 14,918 Posts
homoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputationhomoe Has the BEST Reputation

~~

The leftovers of that Cloverleaf pizza in the refrigerator!
homoe is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to homoe For This Useful Post:
Old 12-25-2021, 11:16 PM   #14806
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

I have an official crap ton of stuff to do this week before I go out of state on Friday and I'm not sure if I'll get it all done. I may have to get creative with work.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2021, 01:37 AM   #14807
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

I want for the year to end and to see how it'll go not in a festive mood still wish you the best though
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to akiza For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2021, 03:13 AM   #14808
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

How great kids are with their wonderful unconditional love that isn't based on monetary things. My grandsons don't love me because I give them stuff. No they just love me because I'm there for them, they feel safe with me and enjoy the time we spend together. Tonight when we got to my son's place my youngest grandson didn't want to go upstairs and play with the pile of new toys he'd just scored or where the boat ton of food and treats were. He just wanted to stay downstairs, sit on my lap, watch a children's Christmas program with me and cuddle. Latter when his uncles arrived and said they'd watch him and I gave him a choice, finish the movie with them or come upstairs with me. He turned around, paused, gave the television a look then decided nope he wanted to go upstairs with grandma. That felt so good. Upstairs three different people reached out to hold him and he was having none of it. He reached out his arms, kicked to try and wiggle free and cried for me to hold him.

Everyone spoils him, his cousins too much. My older grandsons go to their room, I swear its ankle deep in toys when they don't make them pick up. My oldest and J aren't quite as bad but still, no child who isn't even two years old yet needs all that stuff. I refuse to buy them any presents – clothes, food, toys nothing like that. I'm buying them savings bonds and spending time with them. I think it works. I can't wait for the weather to get warm they really like hanging outside with me, studying plants, insects, rocks, wood. Picking berries, watching planes, cars and trucks go by. Stroller, scooter, bike rides and walks to the park. Until then we build Legos and color and scribble, read books, clean house together and do so much more indoors. Anyhow I was just thinking about how much fun we had today. I know enjoy it now while it lasts because sooner than I'd like they'll be teenagers rolling their eyes at lame ass grandma wanting to be left alone but for now it feels really nice
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 12-26-2021, 07:54 AM   #14809
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

My upcoming surgery and how things went from a simple outpatient surgery to being required to be admitted for several days because my blood work came back bad. I'm not a happy camper.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 12-28-2021, 04:54 AM   #14810
cathexis

How Do You Identify?:
Trotskyist, Anarcho-syndicalist
Preferred Pronoun?:
They, Them, Their, Sir Bitch
Relationship Status:
open

Thanked 4,710 Times in 1,603 Posts
cathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputationcathexis Has the BEST Reputation

Today, I go back to the Endocrinologist. The last time I went (5mos. kept putting off), my renal status was Stage 3 failure. Afraid that I'm going toward dialysis which is Stage 5. In the last appt., she asked me if I would want dialysis or palliative care. I was too shocked that I didn't ask, "well what about a donor's kidney." My brother died of renal failure in his early 60s, I am 62. Today, I will ask though not sure I want to learn the answer.

I have latent onset type 1 diabetes. She tells me (based on history) that I probably have been diabetic since childhood. Wondered why I ate candy corn about half a pound daily and failed HS algebra which was my after-lunch class, which was slept through when I had a burger and chocolate milkshake. Almost daily I had that and a salad.

Back when I was younger, and in Indiana, people didn't do labwork on children as a rule unless one is very ill. I was a sickly child, but my 2 times each Winter illnesses were cured by Penicillin shots. A bit angry about not finding out about my diabetes until age 36, I probably wouldn't have had my heart attack if I knew to make some changes. I loved candy and other sugary treats as they gave me a buzz. Didn't know I was harming myself. Sheesh, the first time I had a Coca-cola (also in my 30s), thought I had found Nirvana.
Old 01-01-2022, 08:25 AM   #14811
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

For 2021, I lived every day focussed on surviving.
For 2022, I'm going to focus on living and enjoying living.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 01-03-2022, 08:28 AM   #14812
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Orema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST ReputationOrema Has the BEST Reputation

Following my instinct.

This morning I canceled my knee-replacement surgery that's scheduled in two weeks. I just don't feel right about this surgery happening right now.

One concern I have is the snow. We're getting more than 6 inches in a few days with more to come next week. Another concern is my caretaker, Bae-Bae, doesn't like to drive so we'll need to use Ubers. That's an even larger burden with the snow, though Bae isn't concerned about this. Still, something hasn't felt right and I can't say exactly what it is... so I cancelled and will reschedule for the spring or summer.

I seldom get these last-minute fears that are this strong, but the older I get the quicker I am to follow my instincts. I feel better now that I'm getting the replacement joint later in the year.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2022, 11:50 AM   #14813
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Default Bruno

There’s a cat, Bruno (my name for him), that I want to foster and adopt. Went to the Humane Society today to meet him. I’m in love, but they weren’t truthful about his age and I’m concerned there may be other things they’re possibly hiding.

His page on the humane society website says he’s 5yrs and 4 months. I met the owner of the humane society who (mistakenly?) told me he is 8 and she knows this because the person who brought him to the mission told her she’s seen him for at least 8 years with people or on his own. I reminded her that the website lists his age as 5 yrs. She suggested I misread the info. I ain’t misread anything.

He’s adorable and literally rough around the edges. His ears are a bit beat up from fights.

He likes me and I like him, but I don’t want to start with a cat who’s 8 years old. He has FIV, but I can work with that in a younger cat, but I’m not sure I’m up to having a cat this mature.

I’m suppose to pick him up Saturday morning, but I’m not sure I’ll go with him.

https://petlover.petstablished.com/p...y&widget=false
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2022, 03:07 PM   #14814
afemmenatalie

How Do You Identify?:
as myself
Preferred Pronoun?:
she, honey, dear, but never babe
Relationship Status:
single

afemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputationafemmenatalie Has the BEST Reputation

Hi Orema!

As you may know, I work with senior cats in a residence for cats who have lost their owners due to illness, death, incapacity etc.
I think I might be able to help you think through some of what you are going through, or at the very least, shed some light on his situation through my experience.
Please drop me a line if you would like to chat about Punky/Bruno! We can talk on the phone or in pvt msgs here. I am in Arizona which is Mountain Standard Time, currently the same time as the west coast.
Will check back in this evening when I get home from work, about 7ish my time.
Oh, and by the way, 8 years old is really not that old!!!

Natalie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orema View Post
There’s a cat, Bruno (my name for him), that I want to foster and adopt. Went to the Humane Society today to meet him. I’m in love, but they weren’t truthful about his age and I’m concerned there may be other things they’re possibly hiding.

His page on the humane society website says he’s 5yrs and 4 months. I met the owner of the humane society who (mistakenly?) told me he is 8 and she knows this because the person who brought him to the mission told her she’s seen him for at least 8 years with people or on his own. I reminded her that the website lists his age as 5 yrs. She suggested I misread the info. I ain’t misread anything.

He’s adorable and literally rough around the edges. His ears are a bit beat up from fights.

He likes me and I like him, but I don’t want to start with a cat who’s 8 years old. He has FIV, but I can work with that in a younger cat, but I’m not sure I’m up to having a cat this mature.

I’m suppose to pick him up Saturday morning, but I’m not sure I’ll go with him.

https://petlover.petstablished.com/p...y&widget=false
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to afemmenatalie For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2022, 04:35 PM   #14815
Orema
Superlative Soul Sister

How Do You Identify?:
Lesbian stone femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her, shawty
Relationship Status:
Single

Hi afemmenatalie!

That’s good to hear and thank you so much! I’ll contact you shortly.

Quote:
Originally Posted by afemmenatalie View Post
Hi Orema!

As you may know, I work with senior cats in a residence for cats who have lost their owners due to illness, death, incapacity etc.
I think I might be able to help you think through some of what you are going through, or at the very least, shed some light on his situation through my experience.
Please drop me a line if you would like to chat about Punky/Bruno! We can talk on the phone or in pvt msgs here. I am in Arizona which is Mountain Standard Time, currently the same time as the west coast.
Will check back in this evening when I get home from work, about 7ish my time.
Oh, and by the way, 8 years old is really not that old!!!

Natalie
The Following User Says Thank You to Orema For This Useful Post:
Old 05-05-2022, 04:39 PM   #14816
JDeere
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Transgender
Preferred Pronoun?:
He/him/his
Relationship Status:
Single

Thanked 28,871 Times in 9,718 Posts
JDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST ReputationJDeere Has the BEST Reputation

Dreading going back to Texas, tomorrow! Gaming commission is being slow, but that's Native Americans for ya, yes my own people! *smacks forehead*

I dread going back to see what fresh hell is there, being gone for almost 2 weeks, with the quiet and such, I'm going back into non peace and quiet!

Albert Einstein
JDeere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2022, 09:02 PM   #14817
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Stone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST ReputationStone-Butch Has the BEST Reputation
Default What's on your mind?

I am taken back by how much someone can surprise me. I had no idea.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2022, 12:06 AM   #14818
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default On your Mind?

Like every day mother, you are on my mind but today is your special day and I wish we could share it together. I miss you more than words can say but I am sure you know this. I remember telling you that you were the most important person in my life and I am so glad I got to say it before you were gone.
Happy Mothers Day mom, You are loved and missed.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post:
Old 05-08-2022, 01:45 AM   #14819
FireSignFemme

How Do You Identify?:
N/A

3 Highscores

Thanked 10,499 Times in 3,157 Posts
FireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST ReputationFireSignFemme Has the BEST Reputation

Grocery delivery tomorrow. I did my best to make sure most things would likely be in stock but who knows. It's hard to plan meals when you're never exactly sure what will and won't show up. I can't allow substitutions because whoever did the deciding times I've let them didn't go very good job selecting comparable ones. If I was able to go to the stores, in person I'd probably have better luck finding what I want but with the way fuel prices have risen I'm doing home delivery more often now to save J and my son as much running around as I can. Anyhow keep fingers crossed we'll see. Nothing like giving it up to God and begging of the universe - CHOOSE ME!!!
FireSignFemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FireSignFemme For This Useful Post:
Old 05-10-2022, 05:07 PM   #14820
Stone-Butch

How Do You Identify?:
Stonebutch
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
single

Default On my Mind

If she doesn't notice me or give me a sign or tell me to F off or smile then desperate measures are in store cause I have run out of patience.

I will take two extra strength Tylenol and throw myself off my couch.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stone-Butch For This Useful Post: