Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Femme-ish, tomboy lesbian
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Together a really long time

Thanked 12,912 Times in 3,079 Posts
Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

Just thinking about some of the stupid, impulsive decisions I have made lately and regretting them....... I had a good cry this morning and now nothing left but to figure out how to remedy the situation!
Old 05-25-2017, 04:17 PM   #382
akiza

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
khaleessi lol ^-^ just go with aki,ana,kit or princess
Relationship Status:
single

akiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputationakiza Has the BEST Reputation

two songs one of clean bandit and zara larsson symphony and the other of selena gomez it ain't me it makes me emotive
akiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2017, 07:23 PM   #383
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Gayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST ReputationGayandgray Has the BEST Reputation

A non-supportive friend.
Old 05-25-2017, 07:47 PM   #384
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,605 Times in 3,972 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

my daughter is attempting to achieve her longest held dream...go to Africa and teach at one of the Tanzania schools.

She is a kindergarten teacher in an inner city school. She has wanted to go to Africa since she was a toddler, grabbing my resource book on Africa and thumbing to it with her blankie at her side. We watched The Color Purple every year and she has known she wanted to name her first child Violet since she was 8 years old, from watching that movie.

She has made a few attempts, but hasnt been able to pull it all together. After the birth of her second baby (just 2 months ago!) she decided she wanted to get this done, to show her children to reach their dreams...like I had shown her by reaching mine. Yes, thats what my kid said...

this made me cry...

we have been at odds with each other over the years, but since the birth of her babies, we have gotten closer. She sees a part of me that she forgot, loving her babies. She realizes how much I have always loved her.

I will do everything I can to help her get to Africa this time...it WILL happen!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 12:09 AM   #385
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation

Getting texts from friends in NC about how gas stations are already out of fuel, stores are out of supplies and water and how much trouble they had at work and afterwards, makes me upset I can't be there yet to help. (My return trip has been delayed) I feel like I'm letting them down.
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 09-08-2017, 11:29 AM   #386
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My stepdaughter. She blames me for all her problems in the world...... As if I'm the one putting a gun to her head making her shoot dope in her arms! I'm so done. I'm so fed up.
Old 09-08-2017, 12:07 PM   #387
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

The extent to which she spoils me...
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2017, 09:21 AM   #388
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,399 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

ESPN college game day...lol yeah really! I may seem like a hard ass but really Im a softy. Especially when it comes to kids animals and old people

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2017, 10:19 AM   #389
Kätzchen

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Monogamously Attached to my boyfriend and future husband.

Thanked 31,985 Times in 9,937 Posts
Kätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST ReputationKätzchen Has the BEST Reputation

Must be something in the air, I dunno really.
But I feel teary today.

_____ ______
Kätzchen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Kätzchen For This Useful Post:
Old 09-09-2017, 10:28 AM   #390
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kätzchen View Post
Must be something in the air, I dunno really.
But I feel teary today.
And me as well.......
Old 09-09-2017, 01:26 PM   #391
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,771 Times in 25,657 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Not a damn thing. My life is looking up now.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2017, 09:43 AM   #392
cricket26

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
must be love on the brain

Thanked 4,249 Times in 1,297 Posts
cricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputationcricket26 Has the BEST Reputation

cricket26 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cricket26 For This Useful Post:
Old 09-30-2017, 10:58 AM   #393
Gayandgray

How Do You Identify?:
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:

My hormones are all wonky so I cry for absolutely no reason, or for dumb stuff!
Old 10-03-2017, 03:38 PM   #394
easygoingfemme

How Do You Identify?:
Lil' Miss Sassy Pants
Preferred Pronoun?:
She/her

Thanked 14,115 Times in 3,006 Posts
easygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputationeasygoingfemme Has the BEST Reputation

I work for a feminist organization. Like, a kick ass feminist organization. So I was completely caught off guard when I walked in to the lobby today and saw them setting up their breast cancer awareness month display. It was a fucking bra-pong game with huge pink bras. Breast cancer awareness is not a frat boy drinking game mashed up with lingerie. It's a disease that attacks and tries to kill one in every eight women. I couldn't believe it. I addressed it quickly with our executive director and our two HR/PR people and they took it right down and felt horrible. But when my ED came in to apologize I just cried. As a breast cancer survivor myself, with a mother who is a survivor, and a grandmother who I lost to breast cancer... I brace myself for stuff like this in the month of October (breast cancer awareness month) but I never thought I'd face it at work.
easygoingfemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to easygoingfemme For This Useful Post:
Old 11-02-2017, 05:10 PM   #395
hopelessromantic69

How Do You Identify?:
FTM
Preferred Pronoun?:
all male
Relationship Status:
Single but unavailable

hopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputationhopelessromantic69 Has the BEST Reputation

The news that my cousin lost his battle with Pancreatic cancer at 5:15am this morning. RIP William Whipple, loved and will be missed. He is now with his parents and brother.
Old 05-20-2018, 08:51 PM   #396
Kenna

How Do You Identify?:
Fiery, Sassy, Tough As Nails, Femme Tomboy
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
I am your favorite hello and hardest goodbye.

Thanked 12,092 Times in 3,753 Posts
Kenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST ReputationKenna Has the BEST Reputation
Default When I least expect it, I get humbled...never fails...

I was at dinner with friends at a small, buffet style "fish camp"...
There was an elderly man sitting by himself behind me...
On my trip to the buffet, I noticed how thin he seemed, with his shoulders rounded forward, his face always looking down to his plate, very shy if we made eye contact, wearing an old but very clean and pressed blue work shirt, his baseball hat well loved and the bill helped shade his shy, gentle eyes...his leathery skin giving away that he's most likely worked outside all his life...

On my next trip, I noticed how slow he was eating from his very tidy, devided plate. And how his hand was shaking a little as he lifted his spoon.

After I returned to my table, I took cash from my purse, then got up again, drew the attention of our waitress to speak with her out of ear-shot, told her to pay for his meal and keep the rest for herself, and to make sure no one allowed him to pay for his own dinner. She was shocked but quietly nodded.

Later, I heard her ask him a question...he responded that he had already paid his bill. She left, then came back and told him someone had paid for his meal, and she told him he could have his money back....he told her something I couldn't hear.

After he left, she came back to me to share with me what he had told her.... After she refunded his money, he said "the good Lord blessed me today... This morning at church, a nice lady gave me $20 to get lunch today. Then someone gave me $10 so I can eat tomorrow. I am truly blessed.".... And she said he had asked earlier if he could take extra food home from the buffet...she had to tell him that was against policy unless he bought from their menu but if he had leftovers on his plate, he could cover it with his napkin to take it home...she said the entire time he had been there today, with each trip to the buffet, he placed a small amount of food on another plate and covered it with a napkin.

She said he used to come in every Sunday, but now she rarely sees him.

She patted me on the shoulder and told me that I would be blessed for what I did. I didn't do it for blessings or a pat on the back... When she said that, I was still sitting there with chills and nearly in tears thinking about how he said "so I can eat tomorrow"... ...."so I can eat tomorrow"....
Kenna is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to Kenna For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2018, 02:55 PM   #397
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

seeing a pretty scary looking guy hitchhiking on the interstate with a dog in tow, its fucking hot out. i wanted to pick up the dog so badly.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2018, 05:06 PM   #398
2qt

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, her..
Relationship Status:
Single

1 Highscore

Thanked 1,967 Times in 582 Posts
2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation2qt Has the BEST Reputation

My daughters hug.... She always seems to know when I need them most....
2qt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 2qt For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2018, 08:50 PM   #399
Sweet Bliss

How Do You Identify?:
I Am
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
solo

Thanked 7,264 Times in 2,158 Posts
Sweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST ReputationSweet Bliss Has the BEST Reputation

damn teeny bopper movie.
Sweet Bliss is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sweet Bliss For This Useful Post:
Old 05-22-2018, 11:39 PM   #400
LOQUI

How Do You Identify?:
Butch, Non Binary, Trans, Always Me. :)

Thanked 2,486 Times in 848 Posts
LOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST ReputationLOQUI Has the BEST Reputation

...a person experiencing homelessness
LOQUI is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LOQUI For This Useful Post:

Tags
cry, tears