Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > HEALTH: BODY, MIND, SPIRIT > Religion, Spirituality, Mysticism

View Poll Results: What Chinese sign are you.?
Monkey 17 10.43%
Ox 10 6.13%
Horse 15 9.20%
Rooster 12 7.36%
Tiger 16 9.82%
Sheep 10 6.13%
Dog 13 7.98%
Rabbit 17 10.43%
Pig 7 4.29%
Dragon 17 10.43%
Rat 16 9.82%
Snake 13 7.98%
Voters: 163. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-26-2011, 05:06 AM   #1
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation
Default 2011 Year of the Rabbit

Happy New Year! Feb. 3rd.... The year of the Metal Rabbit promises to bring some much-needed peace and tranquility. If you are like most people, you probably feel like you were on a roller coaster in 2010, the year of the Tiger. That will generally not be the case in 2011, as the Rabbit is everything the Tiger is not.

“Let there be peace -- and let it begin with me” is the Rabbit motto. The Tiger makes waves, but the Rabbit mends fences. Diplomacy reigns. If you want to improve your chances of success, negotiate and cooperate rather than force your ideas on others. It’s also a time to kiss and make up. Forgive and forget. Let’s all get along. Make love not war. If last year the emphasis was on excitement, it’s now is on harmony.

2011 Chinese Year of the Rabbit Horoscopes by Sign
What chinese sign are you ?
Old 01-26-2011, 05:51 AM   #2
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation
Default Spot on!

Overview
If last year was a bit wild for you, things might calm down a bit in the Year of the Metal Rabbit. Your sign's element is Fire, which has a harmful influence on the Metal year element -- make sure you plot your course carefully. Even though your favorability for the year is only 65%, almost all your months will be favorable. Your determination and perseverance might need a tune-up. Are there ways you can boost your motivation? Give yourself a daily dose of self-confidence with words of affirmation. There's room for you to accomplish great things.

Career
Without a moment's notice, you might have to suddenly change directions in your career. Perhaps your job title will expand. Maybe your company will enter into a merger. Can you see how this might be an opportunity for something better? If you find yourself at a crossroads, take some time to figure out your direction. You might not find answers right away. Trust that your path will unfold regardless of your confusion. The Rabbit lends you more creativity and insight, so trust those flashes of intuition when it comes to your life's work.

Relationships
If you're attached, you might enjoy the quiet comforts of home more than usual this year. Compatibility issues should get easier -- especially when it comes to your and your partner's living habits. If you're single, you might meet the yin to your yang in a new partner. Sensual pleasures will be heightened, so make sure your home smells good, looks good, and feels good. Silk sheets? Soft leather couches? Scented candles? Do whatever it takes to please your senses. Others will be drawn in to your home like a moth to the flame.
Health
The Rabbit is a bit of a hypochondriac, so don't mistake stress or fatigue for something worse. You should enjoy relatively good health this year, but make sure you eat right and get plenty of rest. Are you prone to the winter flu? Go to the pharmacy and get your flu shot asap. Also, be careful about stress-induced migraines. If you're a typical Snake, your nervous system is a bit more sensitive than others. Take care of your mental and physical health -- the two are intricately connected.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 06:24 AM   #3
Daktari

I'm a Chinese bunny. Let's hope that this year is a huge improvement on last year. I need some stability. Sounds like the Year of the Bun-bun could potentially be a good one (..that is if one believes in such things).
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 06:35 AM   #4
The_Lady_Snow
MILLION $$$ PUSSY

How Do You Identify?:
Kinky, Raw, Perverted, Uber Queer Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Iconic Ms.
Relationship Status:
Keeper of 3, only one has the map to my freckles

Thanked 80,119 Times in 15,678 Posts
The_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST ReputationThe_Lady_Snow Has the BEST Reputation
Talking

I'm a cock.
"If you’re going to play these dirty games of ours, then you might as well indulge completely. It’s all about turning back into an animal and that’s the beauty of it. Place your guilt on the sidewalk and take a blow torch to it (guilt is usually worthless anyway). Be perverted, be filthy, do things that mannered people shouldn’t do. If you’re going to be gross then go for it and don’t wimp out."---Master Aiden

The_Lady_Snow is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to The_Lady_Snow For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 06:45 AM   #5
Rook

How Do You Identify?:
A.G - Stone Butch - GenderFuck
Preferred Pronoun?:
Hym, Hyz...or, just b respectable, it's not that hard..

Thanked 3,183 Times in 1,287 Posts
Rook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST ReputationRook Has the BEST Reputation

S.s.s.s.s.snake

Old 01-26-2011, 06:52 AM   #6
NJFemmie

How Do You Identify?:
The original lime-twisted femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
I answer to most things, especially lesbian.
Relationship Status:
Still loving my Mare ;)

3 Highscores

Thanked 11,425 Times in 2,978 Posts
NJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST ReputationNJFemmie Has the BEST Reputation

Horse.

NJFemmie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to NJFemmie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 10:24 AM   #7
Gemme
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Queer Stone Femme Girl of the Unicorn Variety
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, as in 'She's a GEM'

Thanked 108,773 Times in 25,659 Posts
Gemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST ReputationGemme Has the BEST Reputation

Overview
Do you want the good news or the bad news first? The good news is that this year's ruling animal, the Rabbit, is one of your complementary signs. The bad news is that the year's element, Metal, has a destructive relationship with your sign's element of Wood. In plain English? You'll probably have a so-so year. But don't get discouraged -- as a Tiger, you have the guts and gusto to face challenges like a Mortal Kombat fighter. When you're not engaged in battle, it could be a good time to lay low and borrow some of the Rabbit's reserve. If you plot your course ahead of time, you'll be able to navigate the changing waters of this year with grace and agility.

Career
It would probably be wise to stay under the radar at work and continue on your current career path. A change might be on the horizon, but it probably won't be one of your own making. You might have to zig when you want to zag. Are you feeling restless at your cubicle? The Rabbit doesn't share your wild sense of adventure. It's best to direct your boundless energy toward overtime, not spontaneous decisions about switching jobs. During your favorable months, bring your brilliant ideas to the table. Your passion and insight might bring well-deserved recognition.

Relationships
You'll probably have to deal with a few mood swings in your relationships this year. Under the Rabbit's influence, it's a good time to smooth over communication problems and be diplomatic. A friend or lover might come to your rescue when you need it most -- make sure you express your gratitude. Try to transcend your differences with others by becoming more sensitive. Keep an open mind if people don't agree with you. Even if you can't control things at work, make the effort to improve things at home with your loved ones.

Health
If you're a typical Tiger, you probably go, go, go, until you can't go anymore. Am I right? You might not be able to keep up that pace this year, but that's not a bad thing. The Rabbit favors peace and quiet, so consider how to make your life a bit more relaxing. Paint your bedroom blue to promote tranquility. Add a bamboo plant to your living room to bring in the Earth element. Take up cooking at home instead of gallivanting around town at night. Your health will benefit from the take-it-easy approach in the coming months.

Wealth
You have the Tiger's luck on your side, so money may be a better area in your life this year. Several months will bring Triple Metal days -- where the element of the year, month, and day all match up. So make sure you mark those on your calendar. Metal is the element most closely associated with wealth. Have any money-making ideas up your sleeve? Save any risk-taking for your Super Luck days or Triple Metal days. Be conservative during your unfavorable months. The Rabbit's love of luxury might tempt you to buy lavish things. Don't give in. Your money is better spent on practical necessities.

I'm misunderestimated.
Gemme is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Gemme For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 10:57 AM   #8
JustJo
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
pushy broad
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Follow your heart; it knows things your mind cannot explain.

1 Highscore

Thanked 25,407 Times in 4,661 Posts
JustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST ReputationJustJo Has the BEST Reputation

Same as Gemme..... I'm a tiger.

Old 01-26-2011, 12:44 PM   #9
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

I am a dog.

Yes I said it.

In fact, I am a metal dog.
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 01:06 PM   #10
ravfem

How Do You Identify?:
i'm a girl
Relationship Status:
negative

Thanked 3,126 Times in 1,269 Posts
ravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputationravfem Has the BEST Reputation

On some charts i'm a goat, on others i'm a sheep.

Figures it is complicated like that.... i am a gemini ya know.

Old 01-26-2011, 01:12 PM   #11
sylvie

How Do You Identify?:
Mr Mtn's babygirl
Preferred Pronoun?:
girly, she
Relationship Status:
fiercely protected ♥

Thanked 7,501 Times in 1,850 Posts
sylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputationsylvie Has the BEST Reputation

<----- an ox... lovely...lol..

but, i like what it says!

my facebook weight loss page:
http://www.facebook.com/asyllyjourney
sylvie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to sylvie For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 02:14 PM   #12
Blade
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
TG
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
once in a while someone amazing comes along...and here I am!

Thanked 14,400 Times in 4,049 Posts
Blade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST ReputationBlade Has the BEST Reputation

The best way to predict the future, is to create it.
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blade For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 02:36 PM   #13
Apocalipstic
Pink Confection

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her, Ma'am
Relationship Status:
Dating Myself

Thanked 11,383 Times in 2,840 Posts
Apocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST ReputationApocalipstic Has the BEST Reputation

A freakin' bunny
Old 01-26-2011, 03:16 PM   #14
princessbelle
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
femme ones

Thanked 30,503 Times in 5,201 Posts
princessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputationprincessbelle Has the BEST Reputation

Maya Angelou
princessbelle is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to princessbelle For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 05:03 PM   #15
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
makes no diffrence,I know who I am.
Relationship Status:
single,maybe looking if the right person comes along.

Thanked 14,937 Times in 3,936 Posts
Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Im a full blown Aries,sooooo how do I find out what my chineese sign is suposed to be?
Rockinonahigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2011, 05:08 PM   #16
Jesse
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Transguy
Preferred Pronoun?:
He
Relationship Status:
single

1 Highscore

Thanked 17,793 Times in 3,939 Posts
Jesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST ReputationJesse Has the BEST Reputation

If your birthdate on your profile is correct, you are a pig. It goes by 12 year cycle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Im a full blown Aries,sooooo how do I find out what my chineese sign is suposed to be?
“You’re so hard on yourself. Take a moment. Sit back. Marvel at your life: at the grief that softened you, at the heartache that widened you, at the suffering that strengthened you. Despite everything, you still grow. Be proud of this.”
Jesse is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Jesse For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 05:31 PM   #17
StillettoDoll

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Lady
Relationship Status:
single

Thanked 3,879 Times in 1,485 Posts
StillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST ReputationStillettoDoll Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockinonahigh View Post
Old 01-26-2011, 06:19 PM   #18
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Rockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST ReputationRockinonahigh Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse View Post
If your birthdate on your profile is correct, you are a pig. It goes by 12 year cycle.
Thanks for the info..it fits cause I can be a little piggy about some things..who knew?
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 06:21 PM   #19
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Quote:
Originally Posted by StillettoDoll View Post
So thats how it works,very interesting,thank you.
The Following User Says Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post:
Old 01-26-2011, 06:43 PM   #20
Rockinonahigh

How Do You Identify?:
stone butch
Preferred Pronoun?:
Relationship Status:

Well looks like im one lucky pig.The scopes says im finaly going to get real lucky in my career,money and love life.Even my health will improve as long as I take care of it and dont over indulge.I am all for that happening...bring it on!
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Rockinonahigh For This Useful Post: