Butch Femme Planet  

Go Back   Butch Femme Planet > FUN > The Fluffy Stuff: Flirting, Humor, Chat

Notices

Old 10-22-2012, 11:11 AM   #2201
little_ms_sunshyne

How Do You Identify?:

Thanked 12,242 Times in 2,540 Posts
little_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputationlittle_ms_sunshyne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolfyOne View Post
You can't just tip toe in and leave us without some of us acknowledging you.

You my friend are very crush worthy
For those that have never met you, well, they should know you have wonderful qualities.
For those that want to get to know you, they'll just have to learn about those qualities through conversations with you.

Wolfy, who counts you among my crushes

((((Hugs Wolfy)))) you will owe me a dance at reunion next year!
little_ms_sunshyne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to little_ms_sunshyne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 11:16 AM   #2202
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArkansasPiscesGrrl View Post
I have been away from this wonderful thread for some time now, and since I am still overloaded with work (and the wonderful fact that my honey is HOME for a few days now!), I can't go back through and catch up with all the notes that have been here since I was on last. Oh well.

I do want to just stop by and say I also have had a crush (friend crush of the loveliest kind!) on Wolfy, ever since we first started talking here on the Planet. Cannot WAIT till Wolfy gets to move to AR, and we can hang around together! Fishing, cooking wonderful meals, playing with his furbabies. Love me some Wolfy!

I also was talking to someone about the Reunion, and how when I met Bleu, her energy just blew me away, so I definately have a femme-femme crush on her! There also were so many others I ran into at the Reunion that also scored high on my crush-meter!

I had also wondered, like some on here have recently, whether anyone ever crushed on me. Whether I am already taken or not, it would be lovely to know someone thought highly of me and wow, was maybe crushing a bit on little ol' me! I think we ALL need to have our ego stroked once in awhile! (EGO, people, EGO.... nobody going to be stroking anything else on me other than D! LOL)

APG, wishing everyone a wonderful Monday!

You know I adore you, that's a give
Happy you have D in your life, she's good for you and to you.

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 12:18 PM   #2203
Gráinne

How Do You Identify?:
Neither, nada, out of the box
Preferred Pronoun?:
My name always works
Relationship Status:
Happy whatever happens

Thanked 7,246 Times in 1,416 Posts
Gráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST ReputationGráinne Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
I have been away from this wonderful thread for some time now, and since I am still overloaded with work (and the wonderful fact that my honey is HOME for a few days now!), I can't go back through and catch up with all the notes that have been here since I was on last. Oh well.

I do want to just stop by and say I also have had a crush (friend crush of the loveliest kind!) on Wolfy, ever since we first started talking here on the Planet. Cannot WAIT till Wolfy gets to move to AR, and we can hang around together! Fishing, cooking wonderful meals, playing with his furbabies. Love me some Wolfy!

I also was talking to someone about the Reunion, and how when I met Bleu, her energy just blew me away, so I definately have a femme-femme crush on her! There also were so many others I ran into at the Reunion that also scored high on my crush-meter!

I had also wondered, like some on here have recently, whether anyone ever crushed on me. Whether I am already taken or not, it would be lovely to know someone thought highly of me and wow, was maybe crushing a bit on little ol' me! I think we ALL need to have our ego stroked once in awhile! (EGO, people, EGO.... nobody going to be stroking anything else on me other than D! LOL)

APG, you're one of my biggest inspirations on this site. You showed me that things don't have to dry up and blow away, so to speak, after a "certain" age. You also made me think for almost a year about telling my children the truth. And if I may say, you bring it in that ballgown . Don't know if it's genes or plain hard work, but you had it going on.

So yes, I've had a femme-crush on you from go
Old 10-22-2012, 12:21 PM   #2204
ScandalAndy

How Do You Identify?:
human femme spitfire
Preferred Pronoun?:
she/her
Relationship Status:
it's official!

Thanked 3,220 Times in 753 Posts
ScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST ReputationScandalAndy Has the BEST Reputation

I think I have a crush on the crush thread. It's making my heart go "squeee!" to see how sweet you all are to each other here. Thanks for making my day!
Old 10-22-2012, 12:22 PM   #2205
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommi View Post
I sense your longing and loss. I saw both of your smiles when you finally returned from your journey together. Hair tusseled, jammies twisted but intact, knowing you hated to part. Just the nearness, being together again, you will not care about those domestic things. A weekly maid service could take care of the duties.

Wondering what your plans as a suitor are. To elope? To kidnap? To just visit and run amok together again.
I'm still not sure. My love has an over-protective guardian who I'm not certain is yet totally convinced by the merits of the relationship. There are some parallels to Romeo & Juliet in all of this.

Ultimately, I'm a romantic at heart and convinced that usually true love does find a way. Therefore, not sure if it will be eloping or if I'll need to arrange a kidnapping (with my love's consent) but I'm certain fate means we will be together.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 12:24 PM   #2206
Ciaran

How Do You Identify?:
Altocalciphilic
Preferred Pronoun?:
Papa Smurf
Relationship Status:
Curmudgeonous spinster

Thanked 3,656 Times in 602 Posts
Ciaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST ReputationCiaran Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

I don't stroke people's egos (so much not my sort of thing) but you are certainly very crush-able.
Ciaran is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Ciaran For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 01:01 PM   #2207
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sachita View Post
You are such a cheater! I'm jealous!

it's ok, Wolfy is a polycrusher.
girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 01:02 PM   #2208
girl_dee
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
dee
Relationship Status:
Hitched up

Thanked 54,956 Times in 13,922 Posts
girl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputationgirl_dee Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:

That prom dress, oh heck yeah i crush you! Princess!

girl_dee is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to girl_dee For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 01:14 PM   #2209
Sachita

How Do You Identify?:
Alpha Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
Goddess
Relationship Status:
Completely in love

Thanked 8,994 Times in 2,249 Posts
Sachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST ReputationSachita Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cajun_dee View Post

it's ok, Wolfy is a polycrusher.

hahahaha well then I shall step aside. I'm an all or nothing kinda girl. I share the spotlight with no one!

My heart is broken but I'll survive.

Sachita is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Sachita For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 01:24 PM   #2210
~ocean
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme *blows a kiss off my finger tips **
Preferred Pronoun?:
~ hey girl ~
Relationship Status:
~ single & content ~

Thanked 16,124 Times in 4,736 Posts
~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation~ocean Has the BEST Reputation

~~ still crushing ~~
~ocean is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ~ocean For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 01:44 PM   #2211
WolfyOne
Magically Delicious

How Do You Identify?:
Gentle Butch
Relationship Status:
Single and content

Thanked 15,407 Times in 4,139 Posts
WolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST ReputationWolfyOne Has the BEST Reputation

You know after reading through some of these posts, it makes this old heart smile to read I actually have friends that admire and crush on me...some days I need to read that, seeing as I have no one nearby to tell me that. My only outlet to community is online right now. With that said, I'd like to thank each of you that make me smile on a daily basis even when I don't want to. . . and each of you that have played a part know who you are.

I ♥ the BFP community BIG time

Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage --- Lao Tzo
WolfyOne is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to WolfyOne For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 01:57 PM   #2212
Tommi
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
Usually "Hello"
Relationship Status:
Married and Bound to Tommi's kaijira (Ts_kaijira )

1 Highscore

Location: Suthun.... California that is. Across the ridge from Laguna Beach.
Thanked 21,337 Times in 5,968 Posts
Tommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST ReputationTommi Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

Quote:

two years ago you and I smiled and chatted at lunch, WolfyOne adding the zest, and danced and drank water at the Prom, and talked abut dark desires and nights of desire, and I crushed on a wonderful woman with beautiful eyes, a sparkling smile, and a powerful quiet confidence about her, who was giddy about finding this community and then

2012, Gulp...red dress...eye level.
a new bench, a great stud....the crush from out West goes on
Tommi is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tommi For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 09:31 PM   #2213
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

-comes in singing- feeeeeeeelllllll the love tonight !

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 09:38 PM   #2214
txdoc
Timed Out

How Do You Identify?:
Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She, Her
Relationship Status:
Wrangled

txdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputationtxdoc Has the BEST Reputation

Truly scrumptious...
txdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to txdoc For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 09:41 PM   #2215
-Red-Flag-

How Do You Identify?:
.Butch.

Thanked 3,609 Times in 929 Posts
-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation-Red-Flag- Has the BEST Reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by txdoc View Post
Truly scrumptious...

Ooooooooo

whooooohoooooooooo yeah I am like an owl.

You will always be fond of me. I represent all the sins you never had the courage to commit.--Oscar Wilde

Everything in the world is about sex, except sex. Sex is about power.--Oscar Wilde

I want to fill my mouth with your name.— Pablo Neruda

-Red-Flag- is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Red-Flag- For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 10:36 PM   #2216
Duchess

How Do You Identify?:
Absolute Femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
She
Relationship Status:
Toe curling :-)

2 Highscores

Thanked 5,591 Times in 1,521 Posts
Duchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST ReputationDuchess Has the BEST Reputation

Red Fkag, if you tell me your crush I might tell you mine?
Old 10-22-2012, 10:40 PM   #2217
Soft*Silver
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
femme
Preferred Pronoun?:
she
Relationship Status:
Married

Thanked 15,615 Times in 3,974 Posts
Soft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST ReputationSoft*Silver Has the BEST Reputation

I totally have a crush on someone....
The Following User Says Thank You to Soft*Silver For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 10:54 PM   #2218
clay
Practically Lives Here

How Do You Identify?:
Butch (Silver Fox) Dom Daddi
Preferred Pronoun?:
50 Shades of Clay Darker & Deeper
Relationship Status:
married to my forever

Thanked 31,685 Times in 7,714 Posts
clay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputationclay Has the BEST Reputation
Member Photo Albums

ahemmmm.....boy am I slighted.........how soon we does forget, eh APG?? lol

Quote:

Old 10-22-2012, 11:03 PM   #2219
dixie
Infamous Member

How Do You Identify?:
I usually just poke it with a stick.
Preferred Pronoun?:
Bitch
Relationship Status:
Intertwined deeply

Thanked 21,385 Times in 4,808 Posts
dixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputationdixie Has the BEST Reputation

I always have crushes lol
dixie is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to dixie For This Useful Post:
Old 10-22-2012, 11:32 PM   #2220
SleepyButch

How Do You Identify?:
Dude
Preferred Pronoun?:
He, Him
Relationship Status:
Taken

Thanked 11,244 Times in 2,753 Posts
SleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST ReputationSleepyButch Has the BEST Reputation

I have not been in this thread in a long while now. Well, I admit that I read the posts from time to time, wondering who is crushing on whom. It's nice to see so many crushes, even if they do sometimes come and go. Nothing wrong with wondering if maybe, just maybe one of those crushes might be for you. How exciting would that be even if you may not have the same type of crush on that person. It's still flattering to know and you may start a wonderful friendship based on admiration.

So to all of you crushers... I say.. keep on keepin on. (Maybe even spill the beans as to who your crush is.... why not???? )

You cannot embrace those things that will not embrace you back.
SleepyButch is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to SleepyButch For This Useful Post: